The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: funny hinting sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramsby View Post
They drop hints that I go sugarbook
why need to hint at sugarbook?
Old 11-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrage View Post
I tot woman hint by wearing sexily.
same trick cannot play so long
Old 11-08-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionne View Post
think your GF hinted before she want to get fuck with! OMG
many people think girl wont hint but nowadays many open minded girl do hint
Old 11-08-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorvondoom View Post
my first experience was vey exciting bro
how exciting? first sex already use hinting?
Old 12-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
many people think girl wont hint but nowadays many open minded girl do hint
I think once you are comfortable with each other and she clearly enjoys the sex with me, she will be more upfront about what she likes and will really "let go".

There is always that sweet moment in a relationship where she really loses all inhibitions and she just wants to fuck, or just wants to be fucked. Those super memorable moments always involve because super hot sex, super enjoyable.

The sweetest moment is when she uses her kegel muscles to really grip my cock tight as I fill her warm pussy with cum.....and then spreading her legs wide for me so I can watch sperm leaking out of her pussy right after that.

When she feels super naughty she will give my cock a final suck and swirl her tongue all over the cockhead to make sure my balls are totally empty. She says the mixture of her own cunt juices mixed with my cum tastes better than just raw cum alone.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

When i fucked my ex GF she always moaned deeper, deeper, means hinting my ccj not long enough?
Old 28-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hints usually don't feel funny until later.

I have been hinted telling me they're stress and feeling stiff at the neck.. This is when we're alone in a work place. not colleague, and I am a vendor.

Same lady. suddenly talk softly very famine.. she also hint by placing her chest like mm away from my arms when pointing things out at the screen.

Final straw. ask if she can sit on my lap.

I laughed off all incident.. taking it as a joke. We're close business associate, me, servicing the company, she works for the company.. Honestly. All taken as joke, and find them kind of funny when I look back.

For those I don't take as jokes.. very clear cut type.. my wife come to me in her night dress.. nothing inside.. this is SOP. time to go to work.

Others silent no action or whatsoever. just the way she talks but dialoged and action can be easily misunderstood. Hence. to play safe. Look at the eye. if talk famine, or dirty? and with a dilated pupil. then that is the hint telling you she wants you in. But better be careful if you're in a group, as it could be someone else who made her pupil dilate. while you may seem more approachable? hence, focus attention on you. In such scenario. can end up receiving wrong hint. You lay hands. You kena held to wait for police to come.. LOL!!!
Old 28-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
EricPaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
When i fucked my ex GF she always moaned deeper, deeper, means hinting my ccj not long enough?
You damn funny bro LMAO
Old 28-08-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristalW View Post
SammyLee88 claims she is a girl
Yes, notice that the way she writes sounds like she is a guy most of the time but sometimes sounds like a girl too. Very confusing. How to confirm which sex she really is ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 29-08-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
dex77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes, notice that the way she writes sounds like she is a guy most of the time but sometimes sounds like a girl too. Very confusing. How to confirm which sex she really is ?
Maybe a trans
Old 30-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex77 View Post
Maybe a trans
More than meets the eye.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1