The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 05-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vipercrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Jade Seah also not bad, got pokie
Old 05-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scannerboy View Post
With that hot and fair figure, who can forget?

My fav MILF

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 05-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ViPatriarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
My fav MILF
My fav is Felicia Rebecca Sora Ma Anna Kok Kate Pang Tong Bingyu. Twins seem to be reaching tat lvl alr.

Last edited by ViPatriarch; 05-07-2021 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipercrow View Post
Jade Seah also not bad, got pokie
where got pokie? please share here. love this angmo lian
Old 05-07-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauro View Post
Either she act blur or is really blur
Act blur encourage people to comment more.
More comment = more engagement = more brand deals
Old 06-07-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPatriarch View Post

How is tis not direct enough??😂😂 Obviously referring to her sexy breasts but she dun get it🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Censor off the user name but never censor off the one at the bottom of her reply. FULLY EXPOSE!

Acct is private too, scare kana expose???
Old 06-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vipercrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
where got pokie? please share here. love this angmo lian
It’s in her insta, if you can see carefully at the latest post
Old 06-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=ViPatriarch;20720386]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Get your load on all these issues. Enjoy!!! ��

Would love to tarma them

Tis twin is Hayley(the older one) there is a way to differentiate between the both of them but is difficult to explain in text.

( Click to show/hide )
I oso manage to zaogeng her once. Damn it i miss seeing both the twin so much
Old 06-07-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Censor off the user name but never censor off the one at the bottom of her reply. FULLY EXPOSE!

Acct is private too, scare kana expose???
is ok i got another acc. Tis acc is for gaming shitposting, only post the funny shit i do wif my friends in games and oso a shared acc wif my 老大. i change it after I forgot my password den create 2nd acc so expose for all i care i havent post in my timeline for 3yrs & most of the fllwr there oso not active anyway. Tis acc juz a spare one. i more active on my other acc. got dm from both twins osoi can always deactivate tis one
Old 07-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Tracy Lee has been under the radar until her short-lived marriage to Popiah King. But still ok looking and bonkable in my opinion.

Old 07-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Smol cute perky boobies . Btw wat software u use?? thought cannot use adobe software alr??
그 자리 그곳에서 날 기다려요
Old 08-07-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Is she considered?

Old 08-07-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
nagajitki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPatriarch View Post
Hayley(older twin) zaogeng to me once before & i manage to touch both of their ass before but manage to touch Hayley twice.

The zaogeng happen when I go the 1st gathering of Hayley fc in 2014. I juz finish EOY exam so my parents lemme go(I tell them i going out meet my friends but I not 100% lying wat ) The gathering was to celebrate Hayley bday so we go some cafe to eat. When my food come the waiter give my food to Hayley because we got the same main dish but different side. So she take my meal to me cos we sitting different table(oso because I shy since 1st time see chiobu irl & she knows I rly like her alot cos i talk to her on Snapchat) when she bend over I see her Orh Lai Sah. Fitting for her den busty boobs(she been trying to lose weight now she smaller den last time)

2nd occasion:Tis happen juz 1wk after my O lvl. I forgot wat event but both twins invite their fc to ngee ann city.when time to take photo I in between them(at tat time I oso abit shorter so my height abt 3cm above their breasts) when take photo finish i piak both their ass but they like din feel anything & for some reason nobody notice.

3rd occasion:Tis happen when I finish Yr1 of ITE. Hayley fc gathering again for her bday. Tat time we go play laser tag at Dhoby Ghaut(For those who nvr play before the place is very dark and is not there anymore) the whole fc split into alot of group because got like 20+ of us playing. Naturally I go for the chiobu//Hayley so I can try to beo her. Manage to squeeze her ass tis time.

I been to their most fc meetings until 2018. I was thought Jayley(younger twin) will be the one to wear more skimpy clothes when got fc meetings cos her insta she like very slutty. I get tis feeling Jayley is the one tat will either initiate sex or totally reject u kinda girl(cos of her tomboy personality) even before Aloysius die. I think Hayley is the type if u ask to fuck her she will 1st say no but den agree to it when u beg her long enough. In the end Hayley(older twin) is the one to flaunt her body more to her fans den Jayley. Jayley only wear skimpy clothes to post on insta. Either way I still like both twins. Nowadays both of them tend to look thru their comments on insta. I been writing a bit sexual comments but neither of them seems to get it. XD
Great share bro. She did not react to your squeezing of her ass?
Old 08-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kyutie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow !
I missed so many nice edits
Old 08-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Is this a champion pic? 😅

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1