The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Thailand soon probably will allow those who are vaccinated to enter the country without the quarantine. Problem is SG still requires 14days quarantine upon returning. Let's hope the SG gahmen can relax the quarantine rules a bit.
they aiming for Q3 leh
not so soon.....
Old 02-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

We alone vaccinate is not enough.
Other countries also need to vaccinate then can start to fully open borders for both sides.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Amazing. Thai protester don't protest for their own democracy.

Anyway this suki good meh? Got her no have her also i think their country same same.
Depends lor.....you like your suki haeng or suki nam hahahaha.....just for fun
Old 10-02-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided not to renew yet coz April military intake, afraid up car as well.

Just got new car yesterday. Haha
Old 17-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Times are hard for Thais at the moment. Places are secretly open to get customers. Girls fearing covid but fearing no money even more.

A few days ago went to KTV and the girls i spoke to are struggling to survive so need to go work and same with the night life industries.
Old 17-02-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Times are hard for Thais at the moment. Places are secretly open to get customers. Girls fearing covid but fearing no money even more.

A few days ago went to KTV and the girls i spoke to are struggling to survive so need to go work and same with the night life industries.
So lucky u fellas. Here in Sinkapor the guys are desperately starving, desperately wanting to spend on entertainment but no where to spend!
Old 28-02-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Lai liao lor all xiam the question and xiam the jab.

More like it doesn't matter who be guinea pig first. So will No.10 and his family members receive the Sinovac?
Don't think so. Thai King pro German. So likely support Pifzer because German Brand

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-03-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long shot, anyone fancy going to late KTV please PM me. Covid cases are low in bangkok now.
Old 08-03-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

here in bangkok things are almost back to normal. Clubs are opened till 2.30am. big crowds too. G club too. Not sure about agogo
Old 15-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Start of April , will slowly open up bit by bit with Vaccine passport and target by Oct to be fully open up freely without quarantine in place

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
here in bangkok things are almost back to normal. Clubs are opened till 2.30am. big crowds too. G club too. Not sure about agogo
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Start of April, will slowly open up bit by bit with Vaccine passport and target by Oct to be fully open up freely without quarantine in place
In Thailand must take everything with a pinch of salt.

I also hope Thailand re-opens its borders without quarantine soon!
Old 15-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dont be surprised if Thailand goes back into lockdown after Songkran season next month...
Old 15-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow!

In Thailand must take everything with a pinch of salt.

I also hope Thailand re-opens its borders without quarantine soon!
Yeah, all clubs are open. Went recently and its packed. Temperature checks before entering the club. Then inside is like normal and last night closed 2.45am. KTV is the same too.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Why is this thread so dead, surely there must be many expats or guys stuck in thai now. The girls have all dropped their prices as well and their panties. This is the best time to be in thailand. These girls were 1500-1800 precovid and are now 1200-1300/45min, even some are 4000 3shots/7hrs. Girls who offer tarma with their pretty friends
Why arent there guys reviewing/bragging about all these hot fucks. Where are all the experts and seniors

Damn the first girl hot af! Got more pics sic ? Hehe
Old 18-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

waiting for vaccine + no quarantine + border open

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1