The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Fuzhou!

Back to my hometown for the first time.... guess need to have some home grown sweetheart, any suggestion bros?

:P
Old 18-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuzhou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Back to my hometown for the first time.... guess need to have some home grown sweetheart, any suggestion bros?

:P

What u talking? U back in hometown, as in where?? If your hometown is Fuzhou, u still need ppl to intro??
Old 18-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

yaloh , is fuzhou is your hometown , you should know more sweethearts than us . you should be the one doing the intro
Old 21-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

haha... my apology. What i meant was my ancestor's hometown lah....
Old 21-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
NttL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...

U may want to check out the sauna located beside the Shan Shui Hotel (Can't remember the name though). If I can remember correctly, it is located at 5th storey. Tried once before, gd service and u will be surprise by the pricing! Worth check it out.

Alternatively, u may want to also check out the saune lacated inside Bang Hui Hotel. A little more expensive than the above sauna but service gd gd. Can opt for Shuang Fei too and it's a fantastic experience!

Hope this little tips help.
Old 21-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro! Will check it out!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1