The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cruiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Abu Dhabi

Before I went to Abu Dhabi, tried to look up for information in this forum, but couldn’t find any. Now after spending just 4 days in Abu Dhabi and back after 2 weeks, I decide to start a thread on the scene in Abu Dhabi.

Generally speaking, the quality of girls in Abu Dhabi is no way near those of Dubai. I visited quite a couple of bars in search of PRC girls, but I always left disappointed, the quality of Chinese girls are quite miserable(simply not bonkable). Almost all is less than 5 in terms of looks(either old, short or fat or all of above). It is also common sight to have Chinese girls roam the streets in Abu Dhabi asking you if you are interested. But generally standard of these girls on the street are not good.

In the end I decided that I will not likely find a good looking Chinese girl, so decided that I have to go for Russian or Lebanese/middle eastern. I ended getting a pretty 20 years old Russian girl on my last night in Abu Dhabi when I happen to stumble on this bar on my final night. She told me that she is a 3rd year university undergrad studying law in Moscow.

I would be glad if someone can tell me where to find Lebanese girls. I have seen quite beautiful Lebanese/middle eastern girls in malls, but don’t know where to find them.

Summary of bars that I visited

Ally Pally bar(ground fl) in Al Ain Palace Hotel. This is where most cab drivers will recommend you if you ask where to get Chinese girls. Majority are Chinese girls, with a couple of African girls. This bar operates very early and closes at 12am. The quality of Chinese girls are not good.

49er (top fl) in Dana Hotel. Quite a mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls. Great band though. Quality of Chinese girls are not good. Saw an ok Russian girl, the rest are just average and I am not interested in African girls.

This bar(cant remember the name, on 14fl) in Howard Johnson Hotel. Mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls, quality of girls are just average to below average.

Blitz in Novotel Centre Hotel. A couple of Chinese, Pinoy, Africans. Quality are just average to below average, but great pinoy band.

Harvesters in Sands Hotel. Less than 8 girls available. Quality is non existent.

Galouise in Le Meridien Hotel. Best time to go is at 11pm. Lots of Russians girsl or from former soviet republic, mixture of young and old. Only handful of Chinese girls. Chinese girls are just average. A few Russian gems though.

Illusions in Le Royal Meridien Hotel. No Chinese girls here. The quality of russian girls are better than those in Galouise. Lots of Russians girls or from former soviet republic. More younger Russian girls here than Galouise. This is where I got my Russian girl. Best time to go is 11pm.
Old 22-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Abu Dhabi

Hi bro, me visited Dubai, heard of Abu Dhabi and may plan a trip in near future. How's the rate there? I mean the Russian you on. Yes, Lebanese is nice, pretty with sexy body, me looking for chances too. hehe.
Old 23-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
odyssey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Abu Dhabi

You cover about all the places worth going liao! For Lebanese girls, try to get those lebanese shop owner to arrange. At least that is how a friend got his!
Old 25-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cruiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got the russian girl for 700 dirham(about 350SGD) for whole night. Not sure whether I overpaid though as I just tried to bargain down on the original quote.

Bro Odyssy, can tell me if there is a specific area of lebanese shops that I should go to ask these lebanese owners? Appreciate.
Old 25-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

odyssey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Diagonally (right side of the Taxi Stand with your back to ADM) across from Abu Dhabi Mall there is a shopping Mall. there are a few shops operated by Lebanese selling soverniors. But I guess you must first befriend them before they will intro girls to you.

Another way is to ask the taxi drivers. They will also tell you how much each nationality cost.
Old 27-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

bigtree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah, like wat bro odyssey says, probably buy a small carpet or some soverniors from the shops there might get you some contacts to ruba ruba those Lebanese gals.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1