The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
lestat_666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Tracking down WL after their ORD

Lately, I've been feeling the distance between me and my tirak. The fact that she's back in LOS with her fellow countrymen and old friends worries me. All I have is her phone number back in Thailand and no bank account no. cos I don't wire any money back to her.

I haven't been her customer for quite a few months now so that means she doesnt get any money out of me anymore. I see it as a good thing that we still chat on the phone and write love letters(just for the hell of it) as it shows she can still be interested in maintaining our relationship even with no tangible benefits from me currently. Just hope its not a KC trick to fatten me up for something....

There has been no major arguments or fights or anything significant to actually warrant my current paranoia but having been on holiday, I realise how quickly one can forget about their previous life in a country they stayed once they go to or return to a new one. I was in Hong Kong for a while and loved the whole tourist thing and never felt one bit homesick.

Similarly, she's back in LOS after spending a few years here and glad to have left Singapore for good, or rather Geylang. I'm guessing she's having a great time with all the money she earned(convert SGD to THB and you'll start burning cash like nobody's business) and rediscovering the wonders of her homeland. Even if she's still in the flesh trade, I know she'll still be glad to leave Singapore, for her own reasons.

I'm intending to visit her around next month and we've discussed about the airport, accomodations etc. But the date seems so long away from now and it just might happen she'll be a no-show. No noticable signs to why I think that way but the thought scares the shit otu of me. I don't want to be stuck in chiang mai airport, especially since I dont speak or understand a word of Thai and things like transport and accomodation is totally dependent on her.

I bought a ticket from a budget airline and they're damn inflexible about things. I hope to stay with her for around 3 weeks but not sure the exact date so I only bought a one-way ticket there first. I cant afford to be there all alone with no return ticket as of yet!

So for all those that had some form of meaningful or sentimental relationship with WL that ORDed, can you share what you did to maintain that relationship? How was it for you, when it was your first visit to see her back in LOS?

And for those paranoid like me, what you did to make sure she couldnt hide from you, even if she tried?
Old 16-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tracking down WL after their ORD

I can see that you are heading to a "ROAD with playing for a draw, hoping for a win but if lose dun lose too much".

What's the point to go ahead if there's so many question marks?

If u want kar kar go, think so much also no use, if scare then dun go lor...
Old 16-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat_666
I'm intending to visit her around next month and we've discussed about the airport, accomodations etc. But the date seems so long away from now and it just might happen she'll be a no-show. No noticable signs to why I think that way but the thought scares the shit otu of me. I don't want to be stuck in chiang mai airport, especially since I dont speak or understand a word of Thai and things like transport and accomodation is totally dependent on her.
Chiang Mai also got WLs .. can always find another one and start afresh ...
Quote:
I bought a ticket from a budget airline and they're damn inflexible about things. I hope to stay with her for around 3 weeks but not sure the exact date so I only bought a one-way ticket there first. I cant afford to be there all alone with no return ticket as of yet!
you want green/fresh, cheap and big big one ...
爱青, 爱平, 爱大粒奶 .....
wait long long lah

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
If u want kar kar go, think so much also no use, if scare then dun go lor...
no choice mah, he want to see his tirak smiles ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-12-2005, 11:37 AM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

always be prepared for no show. but then if you have such thinking, she probably dont feel much for you.
Why you scared of being in CM alone? there are so many ang mo cannot speak thai go there back pack also can survive.

Quote:
So for all those that had some form of meaningful or sentimental relationship with WL that ORDed, can you share what you did to maintain that relationship? How was it for you, when it was your first visit to see her back in LOS?

And for those paranoid like me, what you did to make sure she couldnt hide from you, even if she tried?
How to maintain the relationship? You want to maintain a relationship with her for what purpose? So that you can have a free tour guide when you go CM?

Also, If she really like you, she will try to maintain the relationship with you as well. You dont have to "worry "so much.

If she really wants to hide from you, how difficult is that?
Old 16-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
So for all those that had some form of meaningful or sentimental relationship with WL that ORDed, can you share what you did to maintain that relationship?
she ask for money to build house, I send money
she ask for money to buy motor bike, I wire Thai Bahts

Quote:
How was it for you, when it was your first visit to see her back in LOS?
Dat time I visited my previous tirak, she actually got a husband and 3 kids .. so I end up havng fun in BKK.

Quote:
Tell her upfront that you buying a Honda CRV for her, she sure wait for you at airport to 'chiap puey kee'

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
Why you scared of being in CM alone? there are so many ang mo cannot speak thai go there back pack also can survive.
ang mo tua kee mah, not scare. lestat suay suay kee .. or even worst - maybe no testicles thats why scare lor

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
I am not paranoid like you, so I don't think can help u much in this area.
But if I want to find a person in thailand, its quite easy for me, even if they are hiding from me

But I don't know if they want to hide from me and then they see me, what will be their reaction.

Shocked? Afraid? Surprised? Happy? Sad?

Believe in this philosophy, you can hide, but you cannot run.

Enjoy your holidays before enlistment.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-12-2005, 11:44 AM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Dat time I visited my previous tirak, she actually got a husband and 3 kids .. so I end up havng fun in BKK.
huh?? when you went there then you know is it? you had fun alone ah?
she got husband and 3 kids still can have fun with you mah

Quote:
Tell her upfront that you buying a Honda CRV for her, she sure wait for you at airport to 'chiap puey kee'
you lidat bluff people goot meh?
Old 16-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
huh?? when you went there then you know is it? you had fun alone ah? she got husband and 3 kids still can have fun with you mah
have what fun? 3-threesome .. mai lah, I not into this type of 'fun'

Quote:
you lidat bluff people goot meh?
where got bluff?
- I wanted to buy an automobile for her
- I dun have enought money to buy her an automobile
.... are 2 different things ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
you want green/fresh, cheap and big big one ...
爱青, 爱平, 爱大粒奶 .....
wait long long lah

when i see this thread without any reply in the morning..i confirm tat u sure come in one..sibei zhun..

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 16-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
when i see this thread without any reply in the morning..i confirm tat u sure come in one..sibei zhun..
Must suggest to Sam to create 1 more folder putting all these types of commercial sex threads into that folder.

Maybe name it as Sex Jokes Folder.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When I c this thread, I know all the Thai lovers will be here.

How to make sure?? Stay with her, stick to her 24 X 7.
Old 16-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
cb lah, lidat say me make me malu nia

knn, yesterday we just 'talked' about his weired mindset, today he still 1 2 track down ex WL in LOS? confirm this thread beri the 热闹

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
confirm this thread beri the 热闹

With u around sure hot....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1