The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Pretty, Doe-eyed SYT PRC A-mei ($60 inc rm)

Hi bro,

posting my 2nd FR after the one on Fang Lu.

Walking GL on yesterday again after receiving monthly salary, had dinner, from L6-L32 and back...and walking back at junction at L24 near the banks atm, saw this pony-tailed,doe-eyed innocent looking SYT, very pretty eyes and nice complexion, looks like that kind of gal next door, can bring home see mama, papa type (Actually notice her b4 but 1st few time i pass but this time i buei tahan liao.)

Ask how much, she said 60 without room. I countered 60 with room, i take. She hesistate then say ok.

She is the quiet type, say will be here for 2 wks b4 going for renewal.

Inside room, strip liao, whoa very fair leh.immediately my lil bro woke up. Inside shower nothing to shoput about except that i did my normal thing- i take initiative to wash her, carress her mei mei and use my didi rub all over her smooth, fair ass, commented her her on her fair, smooth skin.Then her hp ring, got customer wanna up her liao.

Action start with catbath, less than hald min, wanna cap me liow, i say BJ leh? she say no have BJ. nmind, her looks enuff to get me real horny, so i on top all the way. Nice stereo.Wanna kiss and french her, kenna rejected, no kissing of her face too. Then i go over and suck her succulent, firm breasts like a new born babe.

Then I bend her legs over and pump her for 15 min.(she commented whao still no cum, i understand cos she hot commodity cos of her face, nmind) Then i wanna eat her pussy, also cannot. Sigh, go back missionary, lift her leg again for deeper penetration then unload.

after that took her no. and then iafter collect $ mmediately left liao.

when i go down hand in keys, saw her again at counter with another customer, whao real hot sia!

Face: 8.5/10 (really very sweet and pretty)
skin: 8/10fair and smooth
body: 7/10 ok lar not solid model type like fiona xie but very binkable still
boobs: 7/10 B cup, firm and fair and fresh, allowing sucking on them
Frenching, CIM, pussyeating: 0/10 hell No
attitude: 6/10 not unfriendly but not friendly either.
damage: $60 inc room +2 for CD

I recommend her to bros who gets real horny at SYT type like vivian chow , where service and GFE is not so important. But serious she has that kinda innocent and sweet look that will melt ur heart(even though her service does not match up). Gotta try her to understand what i +++ing about.

willing to give contacts to bros with FRs and points > 15.
have nice bonking wkend
Old 26-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Pretty, Doe-eyed SYT PRC A-mei ($60 inc rm)

I've give the contact to the 1st batch of bros:

moneyplantplant
GLHunter
sttanseb
tryertry
xxxdreamer

I hope these bros can kindly post a FR to assess the quality and verify my claim.

Sorry to the other bros as i cannot give out to u as there are no FRs,no postings and some more join only this month--> high risk

I just wanna protect her and still want this ah mei around as i feel she is a very nice, decent gal (but maybe doing it short term only to support family but this is my opinion only )

anyway bros , have a good wkend.
Old 26-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
techiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytechiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I've give the contact to the 1st batch of bros:

moneyplantplant
GLHunter
sttanseb
tryertry
xxxdreamer

I hope these bros can kindly post a FR to assess the quality and verify my claim.

Sorry to the other bros as i cannot give out to u as there are no FRs,no postings and some more join only this month--> high risk

I just wanna protect her and still want this ah mei around as i feel she is a very nice, decent gal (but maybe doing it short term only to support family but this is my opinion only )

anyway bros , have a good wkend.
Bro,

can give the contact to me for Ah mei, I will consider to do the QC for you. haha. Looks like she is not the usual type and may not allow room to move like cunt eating, BJ, or even kissing. But I will try, cos even Fang Lu not comfortable with eating. May be too sensitive down there. hehe
Old 26-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro justwanadoit, is it you bargain that why many things cannot?
Old 26-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz View Post
bro justwanadoit, is it you bargain that why many things cannot?
i think sama same but maybe u yan dao, she may want to eat ur ice cream

i ever ask her b4 during one of my recce trip if $60 without room got frenching, she already said no, I up the price another $10, she also say no. anyway that time i din up her cos i wanna a fl that can do frenching.

So I guess if no frenching. maybe also probabaly no pussy licking and bj/bbbj.

But last fri the more i look at her face, the more i buei tahan so on her. Looking at her face enuff to make me rock hard liao anyway.

But the best is u go and up her that time and ask for bj/bbj, frenching, pussy licking, see's what's the price. maybe all kenna rejected.
Old 27-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Samster

techiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytechiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Pretty, Doe-eyed SYT PRC A-mei ($60 inc rm)

I went down to Lor 23 after negotiation with her about 50 or 60 with room and without. I was at the airport doing this. She sounded so adamnant on the higher price and some more stationed out the bank, so I say I go down to see her first.

When I saw her she was in a white dress, i rate her as 5/10, looks not my type. Sorry bro justwannadoit, dun want to QC her. She wasnt entertainting much on lower price which i think is fair, and also I see liao not much of looks and boobs. Further more quite tao and u say she dun allow pussy eating and kissing. So turn me off liao. She thinks she ang pai

I nicely reject her, saying that I am going to look for my lao xiang hao, (my lover). This one is strictly out for fuck fast and cum and no service.

I am stating my own experience, not trying to flame her. Other bros may like her type and looks. I still prefer Fang Lu type of looks, her shape may be debatable, some say plump, some say nice shape, but i say bonkable. haha
Old 27-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Pretty, Doe-eyed SYT PRC A-mei ($60 inc rm)

sorry double posting
Old 27-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiedick View Post
I went down to Lor 23 after negotiation with her about 50 or 60 with room and without. I was at the airport doing this. She sounded so adamnant on the higher price and some more stationed out the bank, so I say I go down to see her first.

When I saw her she was in a white dress, i rate her as 5/10, looks not my type. Sorry bro justwannadoit, dun want to QC her. She wasnt entertainting much on lower price which i think is fair, and also I see liao not much of looks and boobs. Further more quite tao and u say she dun allow pussy eating and kissing. So turn me off liao. She thinks she ang pai

yeah, she really think she is ang pai cos she standing around some CMI milf mah, in the land of the blind 1 eye man is king!

No problem u cannot QC her cos i also not her okt. Just rec to see if bros like this type which i like.
Old 29-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

New batch of bros who got the contact:

bskam
JuneRain
paranoidspy
techiedick

kindly post a FR, bro techiedick did liao.

can tell me how u guys find this kinda mei mei or me the odd one out?
Old 29-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
can tell me how u guys find this kinda mei mei or me the odd one out?
She's not really tao and can be friendly if you have the chemistry. Not a commando type but as you say her GND looks ( innocent looking, light almost no make-up,flawless and porecelain complexion, freshness ) compensates for lack of the other add-ons ( frenching,oral sex etc). Most of the time she is at the UOB Bank branch next to Victoria Coffeeshop at L23/22. I thought she was an enjoyable bonk....and even RTF.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven View Post
She's not really tao and can be friendly if you have the chemistry. Not a commando type but as you say her GND looks ( innocent looking, light almost no make-up,flawless and porecelain complexion, freshness ) compensates for lack of the other add-ons ( frenching,oral sex etc). Most of the time she is at the UOB Bank branch next to Victoria Coffeeshop at L23/22. I thought she was an enjoyable bonk....and even RTF.
Whao bro, we got the same taste ! Yes, i will RTF also but she got very good business.

So u have patronising her for some time liao. Seemed she not here all the time one, got a period went MIA then now back again.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

New batch given out:

tryertry
xxxdreamer
moneyplantplant
GLHunter
sttanseb
techiedick
bskam
JuneRain
baimi

kindly post Fr pls, me no okt but this is a real gem, imho.
Old 20-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Whao bro, we got the same taste ! Yes, i will RTF also but she got very good business.

So u have patronising her for some time liao. Seemed she not here all the time one, got a period went MIA then now back again.
Found her today with a friend more SYT than her! However didn't bed her as was in a hurry...
Old 20-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven View Post
Found her today with a friend more SYT than her! However didn't bed her as was in a hurry...
today i also saw her at the same location but walking towards kopi tiam, saw her fren but the back only, shorter than her. Ah-mei still look so fresh. then got some ah peks signal her to seat down, so goes my chance.anyway GL today like ghost town. A-mei is lovely gal

Give out contacts to so many, still no FRs?

Btw, u guys find that Geylang Guitar guy funny or irritating or entertaining? He went around tables singing for ppl, hoping for some kopi $
Old 20-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

so many SYTs FLs nowadays,no wonder no more at KTVs liao.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1