The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I do beg to differ, tried long time back, claimed to learn JG from internet, show me the video. Strokes there but didn't feel right. That hot hard boiled egg thing to the balls is a no no sperm killing move.

Tried once and didn't return. My opinion only.
i agree with you. tried 1 yr ago and never returned.

throughout the session keep trying to promote and sell the oil.

irritating. cannot be bothered to even ask her for hj
Old 10-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Towards the end of her stint, my first regular had oy 3-4 customers per day coz she didn't have the novelty factor anymore after staying here for two years.

It didn't matter to her much as what she earnt from those few guys were more than enough for living expenses plus a small profit.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Does her looks resemble Paige Chua in a certain way to you?
Haha okay la, give it to you.
I think EK looks better in some aspect? Face wise.
Overall height and bust - Paige looks bigger n taller.
EK has a petite frame.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhengxiumei View Post
i agree with you. tried 1 yr ago and never returned.

throughout the session keep trying to promote and sell the oil.

irritating. cannot be bothered to even ask her for hj

She's been around for years. I forgot when is my MR for her. Bad experience lah. I really RTM, I only afraid my kuku spoil.

JG maintenance is no joke, anyhow messing with veins with no knowledge will be very detrimental. So if feel not right then don't go.

Arina skill ok but pity cannot get stimulated.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Field report!!!!!
Visited TN

HJ: ...... She will make you go on four, like how most girls will prep for blow job, but she will oil her hands and man... that dual hand rotation massage of your dick head and prostate- shiok. She will caress ur shaft with one hand, then tickled ur ass crack to your side, round ur hips and reach the from of body- like an s shape from your ass to the pubic region. Very good.

When you flip over, she will use double hand to oil your dick head and shaft, It feels like using a tenga flip zero or egg. Sibei shiok.
HJ- hands down TN

Sensual: TN hands down. Her HdLY Finger roaming is great thereafter, the full body press( she lies on your back) blow hot air+ lick ears- Wah shiok. Then flip around , her fake love making. Damn Son. Bella pales in comparison.
TN hands down.

Playability- TN can lip nipples shiok
Nice review...you describe the sensual from TN the best.

For $100, really best value!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha. You go hook her up lor. She thinking of going back liao, short stay this time anyway.

Kind of grows on you lah, I realized. Pity I didn't RTM much last time.

The other one Ba Mei lor, I told her look too demure lah. She just lack that sexy look. But actual fact her BJ skills rate one of the best this season. Capped or no capped, it makes no diff.

These two I still go once in a while.
Ba Mei actually has a stable group of regulars to sustain. Sometimes when I visit WenWen, she will always be occupied. Bump into Bamei customers a few time back when they stay together

XiaoQiu last season also not as popular compared to the batch that she came along with. But still good la, wonder if she can remember me anot lol
Old 10-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
來來去去的FR almost all the same ML, look like new ML all no business haha!!
No MRs posted doesn't mean no biz.
Sometimes do ownself no good if write and share out.
Selfish abit better.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The other one Ba Mei lor, I told her look too demure lah. She just lack that sexy look. But actual fact her BJ skills rate one of the best this season. Capped or no capped, it makes no diff.
Previously her stay, i got HJ only. But she slim down a lot is it judging from the picture
Old 10-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Selfish abit better.
Wah bro steady leh- I write all mR of ladies I tried. Share share leh
So far the rave about Aimee- I look at the face on SLG no feeling- skipped that
Old 10-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Having seen many western type of lingerie, it was a refreshing to see one ML wore an oriental kind of lingerie to greet me.
But her service not so good n not really a looker so she RTC liao.

She wore something like this.

( Click to show/hide )
you should google ''齐B裙淘宝'' . literally means the skirt cutting same level as the position of pussy.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Selfish abit better.
But land mine must share HAHA!!
Old 10-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha your standard so high..

Who do u recommend then?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Eventually the ML will need certain exposure/promotion to maintain her bottom line..

Can't be that you and a few others keep on sustaining her right?
It takes 2 hands to clap, MR with credibility can give quick boost to them for a short period, but to sustain, it still boils down to their capabilities and competencies. Stay hungry stay humble.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha okay la, give it to you.
I think EK looks better in some aspect? Face wise.
Overall height and bust - Paige looks bigger n taller.
EK has a petite frame.
Haha EK imo don't really looks like Paige. But yeh she's pretty petite. Fyi i heard from EK that she's gonna work till end of sept and that's it. Probably will leave the scene for good? Idk. So.. yall better fast hand fast leg, dont say bo jio lol

Sad :c
Old 10-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah she finally revealed more of her face on her ad. I saw also no feeling liai...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1