The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha your standard so high..

Who do u recommend then?
maybe must be like Coulee Nazha or dilraba dilmurat then consider standard la
Old 10-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by altan78 View Post
She is clean. All her results are back and all are negative.
Eh.. vaginal swab leh. Will definitely be negative if she never does fj.

Throat swab on the other hand...
Old 10-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
maybe must be like Coulee Nazha or dilraba dilmurat then consider standard la
Don’t laugh me leh- I watch JAV till dick spoil Liao. I never say Aimee not chio Hor, I say I ish no feeling looking at her. it’s like JAv not everyone will like the same actress mah.

Face wise?
EK/Bella/ Angel i like.

Danae Zhu Zhu also okay- but they have boobies to stimulate me.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah she finally revealed more of her face on her ad. I saw also no feeling liai...
This series of pictures very badly done la. Aimee is not a looker but she looks pleasant la, just that she doesn't smile much hence looks a bit dao, and not a natural conversationalist. But if you feel like a great massage from a young lass, can try her. She has a great pair of firm ample B+ / C- boobs, trust me, one of the nicest pair I have seen and grope. And her figure is well maintained, fair and smooth. You have to live with low playability and SOP HJ though. Worth a try imo, just remember she caters more to those itching for a solid massage where sensual is secondary.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Previously her stay, i got HJ only. But she slim down a lot is it judging from the picture
Slimer yes. Figure doesn't change much. Still same shape.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Slimer yes. Figure doesn't change much. Still same shape.
She can really blow!
Old 11-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
She can really blow!
Hmm, now it got me curious haha!! as previously didn't get blow
Old 11-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Hmm, now it got me curious haha!! as previously didn't get blow
I recalled you opt out of it? Think you mentioned in your MR. Well her strength is blowing, skills are class A grade. Bring a cap if you want CBJ. Equally good.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you should google ''齐B裙淘宝'' . literally means the skirt cutting same level as the position of pussy.
that's a funny term. you always buy for them?
Old 11-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
U tried both before? Which one u prefer more? Do they trim and shave it clean??
Prefer this the most ... the other not really that good..

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=741588

Previously i was regular with this lady at petain road want... before she went back china she recommend her this sister ... those regular with this lady at petain road will know who i refer to. Too bad she have went back...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 11-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
you should google ''齐B裙淘宝'' . literally means the skirt cutting same level as the position of pussy.
Damn I did what u suggested. Got me hard early in the morning.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Eh.. vaginal swab leh. Will definitely be negative if she never does fj.

Throat swab on the other hand...
Lol.. such test are rubbish for sure...

Just chiong at our own comfortable risk...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
a pity. current season also have one sensual ml second stint. first 3 session were so goid i thought i am set for months as i am not an explorer i dun mind rtm the same person. last 2 session service become mechanical the passion drop so much make me go back to hunting mode again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Some girls are afraid of offending customers when they are new, and so they will accommodate every request of the customer. But after a while, often because they compare notes with other ML.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jltan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can recommend a ML with good juagen?
Old 11-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
a pity. current season also have one sensual ml second stint. first 3 session were so goid i thought i am set for months as i am not an explorer i dun mind rtm the same person. last 2 session service become mechanical the passion drop so much make me go back to hunting mode again.
Finally see a more realistic experience.
That's right. Reason being they start to take you for granted. Coz you keep going back, so they 吃定你。
So standard n service start to decline drastically.
They just merely take you as a tooth filler kind of customer. They got big fish to cater to.
But sometimes the big fish will not be free for them.
So they will still do your biz coz they know u Gian seeing them. And they need the income. Take your money n dish out half Fark service.
To them u r the 傻仔。 Cantonese term as "onh goi zai".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1