The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 09-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
I heard RnB was badly hit. My regulars there 154, 167, 118 & 100 all no reply to my calls or messages. I think they may have been detained. Any bro went there today? Can update the sitrep?
We made a wasted trip there today. Should have come into sbf earlier.... missed the news about saturday's raid.

Should have suspected something wrong when captain refuse to post today's working girls photos. When contacted..... he was unable to say who is working instead asking us to go down and see the mirror parade. Regretted making the trip there.

Mirror parade was only 3 girls ...... all cmi. None of their regular girls are available. Captain was unable to bring out more girls so we left and went to Bukit Indah instead. Did a russkie there..... a bit expensive at rm400 but worth it.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I heard RnB was badly hit. My regulars there 154, 167, 118 & 100 all no reply to my calls or messages. I think they may have been detained. Any bro went there today? Can update the sitrep?
If it was MIB raid.... the girls would have been released by now.
Unless it is Immigrasen raid...... then they are probably still in lockup pending investigations or detention centre pending deportation.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster (B)

Managed to obtain details of the recent raids. It is Operasi Bersapadu which is carried out by Immigrasen Departments nationwide.

In Johor state, the raids commenced from 05 Sept to 08 Sept.
A total of 16 premises were raided comprising 2 KTVs, 1 Nightclub, 1 Entertainment Centre & 12 Massage Parlours / Reflexology Centres.

43 women were arrested at the 2 KTVs & Nightclub comprising 21 Thais, 17 Vietnamese, 4 Koreans & 1 Laotian. 4 foreign men were also detained.

7 Thai women & 1 Filipina were arrested at the Entertainment Centre together with 10 customers.... all foreign men.

At the 12 Massage / Reflexology shops, 15 Vietnamese & 5 Indonesian women were arrested and hundreds of condoms were seized from the premises too. 3 local men suspected of assisting in the operations of the Massage parlours were arrested. Also detained were 9 Indonesian / Bangladeshi men found to be working in the shops. 5 foreign men who were customers in the massage parlours were found naked during the raids. These 5 men comprising 2 Thais, 1 PRC & 2 Singaporeans were detained and referred to the Polis to assist with investigations into vice activities.

Condoms seized from the Massage Parlours

Some of the women being led up the lorry

Old 12-09-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Managed to obtain details of the recent raids. It is Operasi Bersapadu which is carried out by Immigrasen Departments nationwide.

A total of 16 premises were raided comprising 2 KTVs, 1 Nightclub, 1 Entertainment Centre & 12 Massage Parlours / Reflexology Centres.

43 women were arrested at the 2 KTVs & Nightclub comprising 21 Thais, 17 Vietnamese, 4 Koreans & 1 Laotian. 4 foreign men were also detained.

7 Thai women & 1 Filipina were arrested at the Entertainment Centre together with 10 customers.... all foreign men.

At the 12 Massage / Reflexology shops, 15 Vietnamese & 5 Indonesian women were arrested and hundreds of condoms were seized from the premises too.
This time the raids quite on the ball. I was told by my passengers that while some ladies whose documents were in order were released unconditionally...... a group of VN girls with fake visa extensions were remanded for 2 weeks. Even the usual rm$4K payoff to get them out was rejected. Looks like they quite serious this time to reject the money and remand the girls (heard they want info on the syndicate that "extended" the visas of these girls).
Old 12-09-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
This time the raids quite on the ball. I was told by my passengers that while some ladies whose documents were in order were released unconditionally...... a group of VN girls with fake visa extensions were remanded for 2 weeks. Even the usual rm$4K payoff to get them out was rejected. Looks like they quite serious this time to reject the money and remand the girls (heard they want info on the syndicate that "extended" the visas of these girls).
MIB & Immigrasen raids are different. MIB usually only want money when they come out to work. Immigrasen officers are more on the ball now especially in Johor as the Johor Sultan himself is monitoring them due to the numerous complaints about them received in the past.

Anyway remand for 2 weeks is quite good already as the norm is 4 weeks in the detention centre followed by deportation. I believe "arrangements" have already been made for their early release as some MPs have been telling customers their girls have gone for holiday and will be back in 10 days time..... so confident they will get their girls back in 10 days.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

I went to my regular siamdu at dato abdullah few nights ago.
Now I know why so less puyings tat night...... first time encounter customers outnumber puyings more than 5:1 there.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I heard that 1 Vietnam Angpai lady whose sugardaddy (a Datuk) offered rm30K for her release was also rejected. This Angpai whose younger sister recently got married......... got money got Datuk backing oso cannot get special privileges..... I think this time the Immigrasen are seriously doing their job.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
5 foreign men who were customers in the massage parlours were found naked during the raids. These 5 men comprising 2 Thais, 1 PRC & 2 Singaporeans were detained and referred to the Polis to assist with investigations into vice activities.
I'm curious to know what's the outcome for the 2 Singaporean guys.
Must really reconsider cheonging in Mudland if this trend of arresting foreigners for calling chicken persists.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I know Mrs Chan, the younger sister of 154, some of you may know her as ex-1026. She sounded me out about using my contacts to help her sister get released. But unfortunately I have been out of the scene for a long long time. Those JB gahmen people that I know either have retired or been transferred elsewhere so I was unable to help her sister. You are correct in that 154 is detained. She is remanded together with 5 other RnB girls believed to be 155, 157, 167, 113 & 131. Donch know why only these 6 were remanded while the rest were released.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I'm curious to know what's the outcome for the 2 Singaporean guys.
Must really reconsider cheonging in Mudland if this trend of arresting foreigners for calling chicken persists.
Hahaha..... I have stopped crossing the border for quite some time already. I find it more convenient to sail south nowadays. Or even fly to Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia if I have more time to spare.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
I know Mrs Chan, the younger sister of 154, some of you may know her as ex-1026.
Wahlau...... the hubby name you also know.
Peifu... peifu
Old 15-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
I know Mrs Chan, the younger sister of 154, some of you may know her as ex-1026. She sounded me out about using my contacts to help her sister get released. But unfortunately I have been out of the scene for a long long time. Those JB gahmen people that I know either have retired or been transferred elsewhere so I was unable to help her sister. You are correct in that 154 is detained. She is remanded together with 5 other RnB girls believed to be 155, 157, 167, 113 & 131. Donch know why only these 6 were remanded while the rest were released.
Don't anyhow say lei... 167 still got post in her wechat moment....

Kana caught still can play with HP ah?

Old 16-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah JB KTV got Korean girls? Anyone know which KTV?
Old 16-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Wah JB KTV got Korean girls? Anyone know which KTV?
Actually Johor have many koreans working..... mainly from North Korea. The 4 koreans detained in the recent raids were cleaners/waitresses at the Nightclub..... I am not aware any KTV have korean hostesses.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
Don't anyhow say lei... 167 still got post in her wechat moment....

Kana caught still can play with HP ah?

I also have the wechat, facebook & instagram of 167.
How come is different from your post? Did you mixed up the wrong girl or not as Heo & Gia Linh are both from VIP spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1