The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Bottom pic doesnt look like angel
Yeah pic doesn't look like Angel but that video i rmb is from angel adv back then though.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Yeah pic doesn't look like Angel but that video i rmb is from angel adv back then though.
It is her lah.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
But now she is SN and up price and still. No BJ? I miss her from her first stint
Old 16-01-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
So is not angel. so sad. no bj and price increase
Old 16-01-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Wait wait wait can anyone cfm who is she ? Added her but haven't make appt yet.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Is it just me or quality from SLG has been dropping these days... Price hike along with GST hike, service also becoming more and more vanilla with MLs getting away with being mediocre? I mean if a bunch of chiobu MLs with big natural Ds give vanilla service, $130 maybe can close one eye and pay. But now plain janes are offering plain vanilla service and non-existent massage within 20mins then rush you to leave once shower finish – honestly rather spend the $120/$130 elsewhere...

Not sure if any bros feel the same
Old 16-01-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Is it just me or quality from SLG has been dropping these days... Price hike along with GST hike, service also becoming more and more vanilla with MLs getting away with being mediocre? I mean if a bunch of chiobu MLs with big natural Ds give vanilla service, $130 maybe can close one eye and pay. But now plain janes are offering plain vanilla service and non-existent massage within 20mins then rush you to leave once shower finish – honestly rather spend the $120/$130 elsewhere...

Been sometimes didn’t visit MLs from SLG

Try to book Amei but unable to get a slot until she left

The last ML I visit was Lora, that was like 2 months ago
Old 16-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Same. I dun even have the urge to look for SLG MLs for past 2 weeks especially after reading the exaggerated positive MRs from a few 大炮仙 and followed by recent honest MRs from trusted bros. Better save my money for the return of AP MLs after CNY.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Recent adventures…

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

+ Friendly, tries to make small talk with uncle
+ Sweet looking young lass
+ Very nice pair of knockers, big B/small Cs, considered big for her small frame

- Not a fan of her location, some walking and upslope climbing required from MRT
- Massage is short and meh
- Underwhelming sensual repertoire, just some finger teasing then hj, nothing
else, sensitive around nipple area, so no zhut allowed and limited radio tuning

RTM: No, quite a waste, looks and body quite solid, but too green and vanilla for
my taste

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-mi-mi-massage/

+ Location is short walk from MRT(TEL)
+ Friendly, offers to help u dry after shower, offers head massage post main
event, didn’t try to makan my time
+ Huge natural knockers, my little bro is lost in the sea of tits, great for BF
+ Experience in sensual, does decent catbath

- Plain jane milf, slight resemblance from her photos
- Dun expect a slim body carrying knockers of her size, more towards the Bak
Bak type side, not for syt slim body lovers
- Bj need to top up, which I pass

RTM: No, looks and body not my veggie

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

+ Discrete central location, but not near MRT
+ Pleasant looking milf, not too far from her photos, just older in person
+ Slim with big Bs/small Cs knockers, slight sag

- Sensual is standard sop, catbath on the back then hj

RTM: No, nothing special or outstanding for me to return
Old 16-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yap, can count with one hand the number of MLs I will RTM these days…
Old 17-01-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$130 group. So what's the highlights?
Old 17-01-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
$130 group. So what's the highlights?
Is a reduced service with a higher price.
The highlight in the case will probably be u get a pretty face with a star look.
Need to look out for her old regular who does visit to confirm if it is indeed a reduce menu.

In any case, we do know that there are many willing parties which are ok to pay for a pretty face
Nothing wrong as different folks different stroke.
Old 17-01-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Person look like photo. Massage very on the point. Visited her one time. Not really that vanilla like what other mention. Based on experience, should be getting more after 3 to 5 visits. But not really my type as I prefer smaller size ladies. And I have 2 regular ladies on hands and one more to try out. So won't rtm for now.
Bro you will disappoint after 3 to 5 visits… lots of talk and verbal teasing but no physical action…
Old 17-01-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:

Yah not just you, me too. Keep seeing old stock returnee coming back with reduced services higher prices. XD. ML their 1% GST doesn’t make sense.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 17-01-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Quote:
Nice. One of the prettiest ML that I have visited. Hopefully her hygiene problem has been rectified.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1