The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 18-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

Reckon you might want to tell Mike instead. He might be shock but he realised the reason why you were whoring, he would feel super guilty but would not mind as its way past.
However, if its his best bro who tells him, he would probably feel triple the effect, one, you were whoring, two, his best bro was a client, three, you hid it from him.
This bastard ought to be shot between his balls. For the sake of bigger boobs, he went on to look for bookers. Expecting the wife to accept and forgive him for being honest. There again, it's definitely a weird couple. A husband who couldn't stop looking for hookers for big boobs, a wife who went for boob implant to attract the husband.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

John is an asshole lah. Cb kia.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikeyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patiently waiting for next update..
Old 20-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wtf. John. What an ass
Old 20-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story
Old 20-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cartodurta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

John is an asshole lah. Cb kia.
Old 21-02-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

I spent the entire week fretting about what John had said. I wanted to unblock him and beg him not to say anything until I could gather my courage to tell Mike about it. But I suspected he'd just ask me to sleep with him in exchange for his silence.

In the end I just let things be for now. Given Mike's temper and character, if he knew, he would have confronted me already. Perhaps John was aware of this, and was afraid that Mike would cause him bodily harm. Besides, despite being best friends, he had disappeared from his life for the past few years. Where was he when we were struggling? Would he have offered help if he could?

Anyway I was looking forward to my upcoming vacation with Mark. I never expected to actually go overseas alone with anyone other than Mike before, so this would definitely be an interesting change of scenery, especially since it was likely to be sexless.

The weeks passed without incident, Mike didn't hang out with John during that period, and April didn't text me. Maybe John had made an empty threat. Or maybe Mike was waiting for me to go overseas so he could pack up all my things and throw them out of the house.

Hilariously though, Mike actually offered to drive Mark and I to the ferry terminal on Monday morning before he headed to the office. We reached so early that we had some time to chill as we were taking the late morning ferry so we walked around Harbourfront Centre looking at the rows and rows of shuttered shops, eventually settling at the Starbucks.

Mark was unusually quiet. I wondered if it was because he was nervous about going overseas alone with a cock-hungry demon. Or perhaps he was quietly pondering upon his choices. But it was fine with me. I knew he would talk if he wanted to.

The ferry to Sekupang was fast. I couldn't recall the last time I went to Batam, but we reached in less than an hour and got into a cab to get to the resort after he bought a few packs of cigarettes from the shop at the terminal.

I sort of remembered that there was supposed to be a shuttle bus or something that would pick us up, but Mark seemed to know what he was doing so I just followed. Worst case scenario would be we both got robbed or something. The driver was quite friendly though. I caught him looking at us through the rear view mirror a couple of times.

When we reached the resort, Mark paid the driver and we alighted. He lit up a stick immediately.

Me: Wow. That fast? I'm not kissing you until you brush your teeth. Haha.

Mark: Are we going to be kissing?

Me: I think we're going to be doing more than kissing. Hahaha.

Mark: Nah. I don't think so.

Me: Damn, you didn't fall into my trap.

He ignored me and quickly puffed on his cigarette, before extinguishing it and tossing it aside. He only smoked like half a stick.

Me: Aren't there any rules about littering here?

Mark: I'm sure there are, but look at the floor.

True enough, there were cigarette butts strewn everywhere.

Me: You didn't finish your stick.

Mark: It's ok. Cigarettes are damn cheap here. Should have bought a vape though. I thought I saw a shop.

Me: Oh? Why vape?

Mark: No bad smell?

Me: So we can kiss? Hahahaha.

Mark: Nah. So it doesn't bother you.

Me: Your smoking doesn't bother me la. I'm just teasing.

It was still to early to check-in so we hung around at the lobby, then poolside, had pizza for lunch, hung around some more, before finally checking in. Mark had already finished a whole pack of cigarettes by then. He was binge-smoking. I guess I probably should tell him to cut down on that as well, but hey, we're on holiday, perhaps I should let him do what he wanted.

The room was a normal room, sadly, he got single beds, I guess I'd just squeeze with him onto one bed, and he could fuck me on the other and make me squirt all over the place.

I stripped and entered the bathroom first, intending to take a shower, and kind of hoping he would join me but he did not. Oh well, I was more or less expecting a sexless trip anyway. I came out wearing just a towel to see if he had any reaction but he was just staring out the window. I wondered what was so interesting. Perhaps I could ambush him while he was in the shower.

In the end, I just watched as he came out wearing a towel as well and we sat on separate beds, watching TV, just channel surfing.

I got bored and removed the towel, before heading to my bag to dig up some fresh clothes. I could sense his eyes on me, probably watching in curious anticipation.

Me: Like what you see?

Mark: Do you always walk around guys naked?

Me: Just the guys I'm comfortable with.

Mark: Seriously?

Me: Why?

Mark: You're giving me a hard-on.

Me: Oh?

I sauntered over and flipped up his towel.

Me: Oh my.

His little brother was sticking up like a rod.

Me: Why are you this hard?

Mark: Natural reaction. You are a sexy lady.

I gave it a little flick.

Mark: Hey!

Me: Damn I should jump on you right now.

Mark: Please don't.

Me: Yeah… I won't. But wow. If only Tom got this hard just looking at me. Mike still does though thankfully. Wow.

Mark: Yeah well, I need it to go down if we're ever going for our massage.

Me: You booked me a spa session?

Mark: Why not? Couples massage, you're ok right?

Me: Oooo. We could fuck in the room. And it's not as though you never saw me naked before. Hahaha.

Mark: You wish. We'll get caught and sent to jail.

Me: I think one day you'll give in.

Mark: Maybe. Maybe not.

Me: You tease.

Mark: Come on. I'm not that great.

Me: Which guy books a spa day for his girl?

Mark: Oh. Oops. There's nothing else much to do here. Watersports?

Me: There's one kind of watersports that everyone seems to be engaged in…

Mark: What? Oh… No…

Me: Haha. Do I at least get to blow you?

Mark: Once wasn't enough?

Me: Hardly. You enjoyed it right?

Mark: Yeah…

Me: 69?

Mark: It's just going to lead to sex.

Me: I can control myself. Can you?

Mark: I honestly don't know. And I don't have condoms.

Me: Oh. Never mind then.

Mark: So please get dressed. We're going for a massage.

Me: Fine.

I put on a t-shirt and shorts, no underwear. Doubt I'd get caught for indecent exposure since I was going to be nearly naked there anyway.

After a relaxing 2 hour long massage, I refused to get dressed, throwing off the towel and beckoning Mark to come over and take me. Obviously he refused.

It was almost dinner time so we headed back to the room and showered. Mark brought me to a seafood place a short cab ride away. He seemed to know the area pretty well. I wondered if he'd been here with Jasmine before. Or perhaps Ann. Or maybe even Isabelle. Maybe he had a side chick or secret wife in Batam who nobody knew about, but I think it was highly unlikely as he spoke only English. Guess his bahasa was not fluent or he really didn't know a single word of it.

I think I probably overdosed on crabs and prawns that night. Mark was really kind, peeling all the seafood for me after seeing me struggle with a crab claw. No wonder he was in such high demand. Kind, considerate and caring. Fucks well too apparently. The perfect man.

I collapsed on the bed after showering when we reached back while Mark went wandering around the resort. I didn't know what he was doing or where he was going but he returned with a bucket of ice and a few bottles of coke.

Me: What's this?

Mark: Ice?

Me: Is this for some kinky sex play?

Mark: Wow. Why are you linking everything to sex?

Me: Why not?

Mark: Just because you keep talking about it doesn't mean it's gonna happen ok?

Me: Yeah. I know.

He pulled out a huge bottle of Jack Daniels from his bag.

Me: Where did you get that from?

Mark: Duty free. You were in the washroom.

Me: What the.

Mark: Well I'm drinking. You can join me if you want.

Me: If we get drunk, can we have sex?

Mark: No.

Me: Dammit.

Mark: You probably wouldn't remember how good it was anyway.

Me: Argh! You're teasing me again.

Mark: I am.

Me: Urgh. Let's just drink. Slowly ok?

Mark: I intend to finish this entire bottle while we're here.

Me: What?

Mark: I've finished an entire bottle by myself before.

Me: In two nights???

Mark: One whole day actually.

Me: Do me a favour.

Mark: What? Eat your pussy?

Me: Oh. That I definitely don't mind. But not that.

Mark: What then?

Me: Please see a doctor when you're back. Health screening.

Mark: Hahaha. I'm fine la.

Me: Please. The way you drink. It scares me.

Mark: Can I say the way you have sex scares me?

Me: What the fuck???

He poured two glasses of jack and coke and handed one to me. I liked it. It was sweet. But I noticed he put way more coke in mine.

Me: Oi. You're not burdening your liver alone. Haha.

Mark: I can handle it. Don't know about you. I don't want to have to reject you forcefully when you try to have sex with me.

Me: Hahaha. Not going to happen. I'll probably have to protest unconvincingly when you try to have sex with me.

Mark: You wish.

Our playful banter carried on till the wee hours of the morning and half the damn bottle was finished. I don't know what actually happened but I woke up under the covers naked when the sun was shining brightly.

Mark was in the balcony smoking. I didn't know that was allowed but perhaps he didn't care.

Me: Hey… what happened last night? Please tell me you made love to me.

Mark: Oh you're awake.

Me: Did we have sex? I can't remember.

Mark: You puked all over yourself. I washed you and your clothes. They're hanging over here to dry.

He pointed at the chair beside him.

Me: God dammit. Why is it so hard to have sex with you?

Mark: You crave more for what you can't get? Hahaha.

Me: Asshole.

Mark: Hey. It was tough ok? I was fighting my erection while washing you. How the hell do you puke into your t-shirt?

Me: I'm sure I did that on purpose.

Mark: Right. Anyway, 1 hour left to free breakfast. You up for it?

Me: Your sausage on the menu?

Mark: The cafe.

Me: Urgh. Ok. Let me get dressed.

We went for breakfast and headed back to the room after. I was having a massive headache so we stayed in all day. Mark could have gone out and had fun by himself but instead, he booked another massage for us since I was sort of hung over. The rest of the time was spent in bed, fully clothed, with me cuddling next to him. This guy was really one kind of special.

Dinner was at the cafe again and we finished the rest of the Jack Daniels that night. Or rather he finished most of it, along with the rest of his cigarettes.

We slept in the same bed that night, after I forced him to brush his teeth multiple times. I really liked how close we were on that tiny bed. We kissed for a pretty long time. I was even able to count how many teeth, less the back teeth, he had with my tongue. Obviously my tongue wasn't that long.

Occasionally I would fondle his erection and he'd just let me, knowing that I wouldn't go further than he allowed. His sticky precum coated my fingers and I spread them around the head, playing with his foreskin. How was he able to control himself? If it was Mike or Tom, I'd be getting fucked hard already. Maybe to Mark the emotions really mattered a lot to him. In that case, I would probably have to be on Team Shirlyn's side, assuming everything she told me was the truth. Jasmine could go fuck Kate all she wanted. She didn't need Mark. Didn't deserve him I think. None of us did in fact.

We were behaving like horny teenagers who weren't allowed to have proper sex. The furthest Mark did was finger me gently while massaging my breasts. I was so tempted to just pin him down but I didn't want to disappoint him.

Eventually we just fell asleep in each other's arms, still fully clothed but with sticky nether regions. That asshole made me wet from just kissing and touching. And of course his fingers.

The next day we checked out and took the hotel transport back to the ferry terminal. He sent me home in a Grab before heading home himself.

In the end, I never really got to talk to him about Jasmine or Shirlyn, but I could feel that he somehow enjoyed the short trip overseas. No doubt he could have gone by himself, but I think me being there helped him a little. I don't think he was the type to engage in self-harm behaviour, other than his binge drinking and smoking, but I was glad I could be there with him.

As for me, I was fucking horny and practically raped Mike when he came home. As usual, he was surprised that Mark managed to deny me again. But I think between us it was more of a respect thing.

I asked Mike about John, but he said that weirdly John had not contacted him for a while and he was getting worried. Maybe John was taking time out to reflect on his intentions and possible threat he made to me. Or maybe Mike already knew and he was planning how to murder me and dispose of the body. Or maybe I was overthinking this thing again.

But I knew I couldn't and shouldn't keep it hidden from him for too long. It was like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off. I ought to be honest with him and I admit that I have been less than honest.

I sought out Tom for his advice and obviously he said I should tell Mike. Especially if John was planning to stir some shit. The hilarious thing was, Tom actually offered to be around in case Mike got violent. I thought that was something only Mark would offer to do. But I told him no. It's something I had to do for myself, by myself.

Valentine's day came and went and I still had not told Mike yet. John was still missing thankfully.

April did text to wish me a happy Valentine's day though. Which was kind of weird since growing up we actually hated Valentine's day. It was seriously pointless in my opinion for girls to be giving girls flowers or chocolates. I highly suspect if we were in co-ed schools, I might have lost my virginity way earlier, considering the amount of blue films we both watched back then.

The weekend fast approached. I could barely concentrate at work. Kate was still waiting for me to have lunch with her but I declined on the pretense that I was busy.

I was going to tell Mike that weekend, if he killed me, so be it. But it was more of how to handle April. She would absolutely be devastated if she knew that I was one of the reasons why her husband strayed. I really felt like shit now. On hindsight, I should have just slammed the door shut in his face.

But it was too late for regrets now and all I could think about was working towards a positive outcome.
Old 21-02-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn you Mark. Can't you just sextify our Sis June??? Lol.
Old 21-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
andylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great story
Old 21-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope your convo with Mike doesn’t go badly…
Old 21-02-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope all things went well after you told your partner sis.

Cheers
Old 21-02-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take care. Thanks for the latest updates. Hope you sort it out with Mike
Old 21-02-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Mark is actually a smurf, one with blue balls.
Going Batam with June, got an erection, plenty of precum, yet not sex.
Anyway, June will have two hurdles to overcome, Mike and April. All because of John. This fella deserves to go to rot in hell.
Old 21-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Friday night was like any other night. I told Tom and Mark that if they didn't hear from me by midnight, they should probably call the cops. I probably said that in jest, but deep inside I was truly worried that Mike might overreact somehow.

He was already at his computer playing his game when I reached home.

Me: Hey Mike?

Mike: Wassup?

Me: I have something to tell you?

Mike: Can it wait? Champions League semi final.

Me: No.

He paused the game. I think he knew it was serious as I never really stopped him from playing his games before.

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Mike: What's wrong?

Me: I need to tell you something.

Mike: About?

Me: How we cleared our debts.

Mike: Oh.

Me: I-

Mike: You don't have to say it. I already know.

Mike: You were an escort. I know.

Me: WHAT???

Out of nowhere, I started tearing. I balled my fists and started hitting him.

Me: You knew and let me keep this secret for so long???

He waited for me to calm down before continuing, passing me tissues to wipe my eyes.

Mike: I didn't want to bring it up and make you remember it.

I stopped tearing. What an asshole. Imagine if he knew I wrote about it in this story as part of my confessions. I wonder what his reaction would be like.

Me: How did you find out?

Mike: I bumped into Dan one day when I was out meeting clients. I asked him why he disappeared for so long. I knew you two were close.

Me: Not anymore. Don't even know where he went.

Mike: Yeah. He went to jail.

Me: He what?

Mike: Yeah. He said he was caught for some immoral activities.

Me: Right. No surprise there.

Mike: Apparently he was grooming a minor or something.

Me: Wow. That's a surprise.

Mike: So anyway we talked and he told me everything.

Me: That asshole.

Mike: No. Don't blame him. It's my fault for racking up the debt. If I didn't get the inheritance, you might still be doing it and struggling to hide it from me.

Me: Are you angry? Or were you angry?

Mike: No. Not at all. I actually cried when he told me.

That was a surprise. My ex-special forces dropout commando officer tough as nails manly man actually cried. And this was the same guy who overreacted somewhat when I got violated by that idiot from the forum.

Mike: Yeah. He told me that you stopped once you earned enough. It must have been tough on you.

Me: I'm not going to lie. I enjoy sex. You know that. But to do it for money. It's kind of a low feeling.

Mike: I know.

Me: I have something else to confess.

Mike: There's more?

Me: John was one of my clients.

I wasn't expecting the response but Mike slammed his fist on the wooden coffee table, cracking it, causing the tv remote to jump off the table in fear.

Mike: What????

Me: I'm sorry. I was stupid.

Mike: So you were one of the big breasted hookers?

Me: Yes.

Mike: Oh he's so dead.

I held on to him.

Me: Don't do anything stupid.

Mike: No. It's not that.

Mike: Even before we were married, when we first started dating, he kept making inappropriate comments about your body and how he wished he could have you instead of April. He even suggested we get our partners drunk and swap secretly.

Me: What???

Mike: Of course I assumed he was joking.

Me: Fuck.

Mike: I never thought he would actually still have those desires.

Me: Shit.

Mike: That's one of the reasons after the wedding we sort of lost contact. I didn't like what he was suggesting.

Me: I'm sorry.

Mike: It's fine. It's over now right?

Me: No. He threatened me. He said he'd tell April. I can't let him do that. I need to tell her myself. I'm not losing my friendship with her.

Mike hit the table again and it split into two. I made a mental note not to buy Ikea furniture again. I was pretty sure the neighbours would be calling the police soon.

He stood up.

Mike: Let's go.

Me: Where?

Mike: John's place.

Me: What for?

Mike: I'm going to sort this out.

Me: With violence?

Mike: I'll talk to him.

Me: And April?

Mike: You'll talk to her.

Me: I don't like how this is going.

Mike: Look, I forgive you. I blame myself more actually. We've moved on. We have an interesting life now and many years ahead of us. But I cannot accept my best friend doing this to my wife.

Me: What is he doing exactly?

Mike: I don't know. Blackmail? Bringing up your hurtful past to gain some advantage?

Me: Fine. I'll drive.

We got into the car. I asked Mike for the address then texted Tom and Mark in case something happened and I needed backup.

We reached their place earlier than expected. I was hoping April was out since it was Friday and she was probably out having sex.

I stood at the side while Mike rang the door bell. John opened the door and gate. Mike immediately pushed his way in. I followed and shut the door.

Mike grabbed John by the collar of his polo tee and held him against the wall.

John: Hey bro! What's going on?

Mike: What did you tell my wife?

John: What? Nothing? I swear!

Mike somehow lifted him off the ground slightly and I wondered how that was even possible.

John: What the fuck are you doing?

John did some martial arts thing and broke Mike's hold on him, pushing him aside. While not as muscular, I suppose he was still rather fit as an active pilot. Or whatever he did in the Air Force.

Mike: You threatened my wife.

John: I did? When? Your whore of a wife?

Mike: Shut the fuck up!

A door opened and April came out.

April: What's going on?

I pulled April aside.

John: There's the hooker I slept with!

My heart sank. I glared at John. He had carried out his threat.

April: Come again?

John: I slept with your best friend and I paid her for it!

April remained silent but marched up to John and aimed a swift kick at his balls. He crumpled into a heap on the ground.

John: You bitch!

April: Shut up!

She came up to me and swung her hand, connecting with my left cheek with considerably more force than I expected. I didn't dodge and tried not to flinch. I deserved it. The tears flowed from my eyes again.

Suddenly she pulled me in for a hug. I was stunned. And her new boobs didn't feel that nice after all.

April: Thank you.

Me: Huh?

April: Thank you for exposing this lying, cheating pile of trash.

I sank to my knees, suddenly losing the strength in my legs, April caught me and laid my head down on her lap, brushing my hair away as I lay there sobbing.

John got up.

John: You bitches!

He rushed at us but was stopped by Mike.

Mike: Cool it.

He swung a fist and caught Mike in the jaw, knocking him backwards into a display cabinet, shattering the glass.

Mike: You shouldn't have done that.

John: Oh yeah? You think only you know how to fight?

Mike squared up to him. I took a quick look at his back, it didn't look like he was cut by the broken glass.

Me: Don't.

April: Shh… All I need now is some popcorn.

I glared at April. What the fuck was wrong with her?

John charged at Mike again but was stopped by some judo-like maneuver where he grabbed his arm and tossed him to the side? April and I shrieked as John landed a couple of steps away from us.

April let me go and got up, aiming another kick at his groin.

John managed to catch her leg in time and looked like he was going to twist it.

Mike: Don't do anything stupid. You wanna fight just fight me.

John got up.

John: No. Violence solves nothing.

Mike: Ok then.

He turned to April.

John: June wasn't the first hooker I slept with. She was just one of the many. I'm sorry.

April looked incredulous.

April: You're apologizing now?

John: Yes. I just felt I couldn't pleasure you in bed. And I wasn't that aroused myself. I couldn't understand why.

April: That's a lousy excuse.

John: I like big breasts. I'm sorry. I thought I could overcome that. It didn't help that you hung out with June so much.

April: Don't be a dick.

John: June actually gave me some tips on how to pleasure you.

April: What the fuck?

I wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

John: Believe me, I really wanted to try. But I don't know why it wasn't working. Visually I wasn't very stimulated.

Somehow John's apology was going from bad to worse.

April: And then?

John: So I thought maybe June was wrong. I went to find others to gain more experience.

I was pretty sure Mike was trying very hard not to laugh.

John: After a while I just couldn't stop.

April: Expected.

John: Will you forgive me?

April: After how you hurt me?

John: I stopped completely.

April: Since when?

John: Couple of weeks ago.

April: Wow. Just wow.

Mike came over and helped me up.

Mike: I think we should go.

April grabbed his hand.

April: No.

Mike: No?

April: I'm not done with June.

Mike: Oh. Ok.

April: I'm not done with you either.

Mike: Me?

April: Revenge is sweet.

Me: Huh?

April: I sort of guessed John slept with June. I knew you guys were in financial difficulties. I saw a message on John's phone where he texted June but there was no reply.

Me: Damn. You knew all along?

April: Suspected. I thought maybe you would confess to me when I was over at your place but you didn't. Then you shared about your new lifestyle.

I think I knew where this was going. I looked at Mike and he slowly shook his head.

April: Mike is going to fuck me. And you two are going to watch.
Old 21-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

What a plot twist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1