The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
...Ever since your pics started infiltrating into this thread, there has been little discussion on this topic...
Why should pics stop anyone from discussing anything?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Yes, your pics are particular distasteful. You should take some cue from Bro Amour's posting of pics.

Maybe you should also post the pics in the Sammyboy Exchange Plaza. Ever since your pics started infiltrating into this thread, there has been little discussion on this topic.

I will appreciate more if you share your pantyhose encounters with us in this thread.
Wah lau, say until i infiltrate, like I some KGB spy lidat...

Anyway, my stockings encounters are quite samey throughout lah, will post an FR on this one gal who liked me to choke her with her stockings at some point tomorrow, now not convenient, gf's mum is about...

Who Shags Wins
Old 04-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
Wah lau, say until i infiltrate, like I some KGB spy lidat...

Anyway, my stockings encounters are quite samey throughout lah, will post an FR on this one gal who liked me to choke her with her stockings at some point tomorrow, now not convenient, gf's mum is about...
That sounds more like it. Of course some will like your pics; others might dislike. But since I was asked the reason by my 'disappearance', I was merely being honest.

Most of us in this thread love to see Asian girls in pantyhose, or sometimes stockings. The Japanese race queens are a massive turn on. Your Russian or Ukraine looking girls just cannot it. They just couldn't cut a seductive sihouette with their pantyhose like the Japanese girls. The art involved is to be seductive but not slutty. The girls you have posted look more like whores or call girls doing a deliberate tease to some smelly perverted old Caucasians. That's what makes me sick.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man...the secret's out... gotta write an FR for my thread readers now viv~~~ Thanks for the wonderful link!!!

Haha guys let's thank bro whitegals for posting consistently while we are all busy with our lives in the real world. That said I must apologise for not being able to post as often as I want to. Here are some links to pictures and movies that I usually frequent. Hope you guys like em~~

http://www.feet-mania.com
http://www.stocking-movies.com
http://www.stocking-tease.com

Stocking Lovers can use my sig to declare you are one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badslavevivian
hello acka~ -winks-

http://www.glamourlegs.org/

really enjoy this thread.. im loving the stockings! time to learn a thing or two aout foot jobs

[A Member of The PH&S CLUB]

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29822
Old 08-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Did any bros watched the REN CI's charity show ? There was this part where the stars performed as cheerleaders and i tot i saw a few of them wearing pantyhose anyone saw? I envy the guys who were supposed to lift the girls who wore up into the air
Old 08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
Did any bros watched the REN CI's charity show ? There was this part where the stars performed as cheerleaders and i tot i saw a few of them wearing pantyhose anyone saw? I envy the guys who were supposed to lift the girls who wore up into the air
Eileen Wee wore Hooters' girls' pantyhose. Not sure about Priscilla Chan.

SHE, Selena wore printed pantyhose.

Bro, watch watch, but don't start jerking in your bedroom
Old 08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eileen Wee wore Hooters' girls' pantyhose. Not sure about Priscilla Chan.

SHE, Selena wore printed pantyhose.

Bro, watch watch, but don't start jerking in your bedroom
haha... not to worry, i wun start jerking before u do
Old 09-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha... not to worry, i wun start jerking before u do

selena wear pantyhose.............wah...if i see her live in person...my nose bleed liao!
Old 10-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker
selena wear pantyhose.............wah...if i see her live in person...my nose bleed liao!
whoa .. are you that weak? Easily getting a nose bleed
Old 15-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Samster

this thread is so quiet again
Old 15-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
this thread is so quiet again
Whitegal promised a field report. We are waiting.
Old 16-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

just uploaded 4 new pics in my link below..
Old 16-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Wolf_blade is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to share some Pictures of Japanese Racequeen in PH. Enjoy.

Old 17-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
PHmale is Cool - loads of Potential
Ren Ci Charity Show etc

Hi

Sorry for the late additions...

I did see Selena (SHE) wearing printed (patterned) pantyhose. They were skin color with prints, so sexy....If i am not wrong, Ezane Lee (Ericia's sister) also wore pantyhose. Ruth (project superstar finalist, a bit short one) also wore nude pantyhose...what a sight that night Not sure abt Eileen wee or Priscilla though, did not manage to see...

I noticed the newsreader on Ch U on weekends at 7pm also wear short skirts with nice heels. She doesnt have very nice legs, but i couldn make out if she wearing pantyhose. Some shots of her legs show ph, while some angles showed otherwise, anyone care to comment?

Its been a super long time since i saw any gal wear pantyhose on a casual basis, i.e like going shopping or just going out on weekends. Most who wear are the usual working/office ladies, airport staff / cabin crew, cosmetic counter gals, hotel staff. They wear becos of work attire and not that they enjoy. Would really like to see some gals in casual attire with smooth silky pantyhose...these are those who enjoy wearing ph....for me i just cant stand bare legs....

Legs in shorts with ankle socks and sneakers are so sexy
Old 19-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hose_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone notice female operators(mostly aunties) wearing yellow shirt and grey pants with black pantyhose and black heels shoes? I used to see them occasionally on the streets. But din find out the company. Think it it their dress code. Anyone whows which company they are from?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1