The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 15-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying
Old 15-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

400+ got 3 spa. 2 at 418, 1 at 417.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in
[/spoiler]
400+
Tried all 3, in the end settled down on FS and frequent L.
Cons:
1)L to me her face too plastic abit like tiong version Quan yi feng.
2)Not much sensual.
3) Always maintain a Poker face even when you teh her nei nei.
Pros:
1)To me is good privacy at 2nd floor.
2) Big room with shower attached.
3) Good hard massage
3) Cheap! Usually just pay her $66 all in.

800+
Visted often last year, got a young regular vietbu. Managed to 80 all in. Dont know she still there anot.
Btw managed to hook 1 young vietbu selling popiah there too

Chong pang wise.
Also frequent JM Botanique pre covid. From outside it look exactly like hair salon or pedicure shop, but 2nd level is the massage rooms, shared shower in the kitchen area. Mixed of atb and vietbu.50/hr but Precovid time the atb boss start to intro 88 prostate and set monthly target to the ml. My regular always charge me 50, but the atb boss like abit buay song.
Ok, will stop my yishun experience here. Still got afew more in yishun, but not time to describle all.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
LOL! Ppl just mentioned only. You cannot read meh??
Old 15-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to a spa sometime back... reached at 940 but spa closing at 1030... can only take 45mins massage... kinda rush job as ml was rushing to close by 1030 saying they would b fined if they r caught closing lata den 1030.. we managed to finish by tat time
Be the last customer of the shop only when your ML is very familair with you. She also must have the power to lock the shop and call the shots, not newbie.

Otherwise you will get a rush job or a below par job.
They also want to rush home. Can you imagine your boss ask u to OT when u made hv an appt in SPA? how will u do your work?
Old 15-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Evol*tion Bea*ty?
No more Evolution Beauty.. now is some chinese name 足*道 went there during before CB got msia ba ba char boh .. massage non existence....massage 10min ask turn over n GQ asked....got full course but went for BJ...need to pay for cap...then during the deed my hand went south and she say lai ang so kept my hands on her boobs...halfway through the deed keep asking me to faster cum....then ask me wan to upgrade to full course or not...damn you lai ang still wan ppl beat red light... rejected her and ask her concentrate on blowing me till i cum.. after that left n never go back unless some bros got find some lobang there good reviews then go try....
Old 15-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
No more Evolution Beauty.. now is some chinese name 足*道 went there during before CB got msia ba ba char boh .. massage non existence....massage 10min ask turn over n GQ asked....got full course but went for BJ...need to pay for cap...then during the deed my hand went south and she say lai ang so kept my hands on her boobs...halfway through the deed keep asking me to faster cum....then ask me wan to upgrade to full course or not...damn you lai ang still wan ppl beat red light... rejected her and ask her concentrate on blowing me till i cum.. after that left n never go back unless some bros got find some lobang there good reviews then go try....
Hahaha, lai ang but suggest you full package, she probably wanted you to stick it in her butt.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Avoid this. You pay 88 dollar and don't get anything near your bird.
Old 15-11-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
it has been like that for sometime now. The ladies there are quite aged.
Old 15-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjiao View Post
it has been like that for sometime now. The ladies there are quite aged.
Last time when is called EB time still got a prc called Rose her figure power massage also can make it went twice for her n even give a bit discount...
Old 15-11-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Avoid this. You pay 88 dollar and don't get anything near your bird.
Thanks bro...
Old 16-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol i post just few posts above yours saying ru xin spa super clean, you still ask. Facepalm la...

go FS 418 no horse run. ask for Alice.
Old 16-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
lol i post just few posts above yours saying ru xin spa super clean, you still ask. Facepalm la...

Tried Alice, face buay gum me, to me she looks abit old. Have you tried Linda? Can auto roam beneath clothes?
Old 16-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
archy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Tried Alice, face buay gum me, to me she looks abit old. Have you tried Linda? Can auto roam beneath clothes?
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)
Old 16-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy View Post
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)
I see, thanks for the advice. Am thinking between this or le xuan, saw a ML on le xuan FB page quite not bad.
Old 16-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro can pm mr and contact? Can’t find on Michat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1