The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alphabetaxyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Distress question [BBBJ STDs]

To all bros here, really in distress while typing this, i had bbbj exposure from a FL in local dome about a month ago, i am extremely worried on the potential stds that i might have received from her.
I was so ignorant and naive to think that bbbj was relatively safe before i read all info given here.
Will any doc and bro shares your experience on this?
I read that i might catch chlamydia and gonorrhea with just bbbj?
Does this mean the FL need to have specific oral gonorrhea virus and oral chlamydia before spreading it via
For those who have gotten gonorrhea, do u usually have obvious symptoms?
I dont understand the mechanism which is why i always thought oral was relatively safe(not without risks)
I already went for full test and pending results now..
Bros pls share any thoughts on this..
Old 07-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Distress question [BBBJ STDs]

Just sit tight and wait for the results.

Once the results are out you're either home free or you get treated.

Either way there is nothing much to worry about.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2016, 08:28 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

there is a whole range of nasties u could get besides chlamydia and gonorrhea.. e.g syphilis and herpes... however most are curable...

so like what sam said.. just sit tight and wait for the result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabetaxyz View Post
I read that i might catch chlamydia and gonorrhea with just bbbj?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-01-2016, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

You can't catch HIV. And as long as it is not HIV, you're all good.

The other STDs are no big deal.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Reason for axiety was because i petted with my partner during shower, she put my penis towards the outer of her vaginal for about 5secs (no penetration) with water all over, i really dont know if this put her at risk of any stds.

Will any kind soul enlighten me how possible to transmit anything?
I have no idea on how to break the news to her if i m tested positive for anything, really worried sick.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reason for axiety was because i petted with my partner during shower, she put my penis towards the outer of her vaginal for about 5secs (no penetration) with water all over, i really dont know if this put her at risk of any stds.

I have no idea on how to break the news to her if i m tested positive for anything, really worried sick.
Very unlikely for transmission to take place if the circumstances are as you describe above.

However how do you know that you won't catch something from her?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Y
The other STDs are no big deal
Sorry to ask this, but why do you say that
Old 09-01-2016, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
SmartyAlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
no big deal as in not life threatening....
Old 09-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
The rest are either curable or manageable with no major impact on the quality of life.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
juststray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

JMHO

1. Don't break the news unless there is no choice, if you still want to keep the relationship.

2. There are some STDs that are possible to transmit via skin contact. However, since you are not having any symptoms like blister, lumps on skin, etc (I assume so, if not your partner will not put your penis at the outer of her vaginal), likelihood is she will not get anything.

May the experts here correct my mistake, if any.

Finally, if in doubts, consult a doctor.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

All bros here, anyone with knowledge on syphilis care to share some knowledge?

I did syphilis test at 4 weeks post exposure and turns negative, while i know it is not 100% conclusive, however roughly how many % is this accurate?

I read that syphilis bacteria can spread by having contact with lesions, lets say i have unprotected oral with a syphilis infected person WITHOUT any contact of her lesions, can i still be infected? So if our hand touch a syphilis lesion bacteria will be transmitted to? Can a syphilis lesion appear on a cheek of a person?

I am really tired of keep going and test & test..but 3 months conclusive period is way too much for me to endure, can someone enlighten me if 1month post exposure is a good indication for syphilis too..very tired..
Old 10-01-2016, 02:01 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

here is something that u can read
https://sbf.rocks/showpo...87&postcount=2

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...14&postcount=3

just to add.. AFA does anonymous syphilis+ HIV testing for $50 only.. ( not sure if offer is still on).. otherwise it is $30 for anonymous syphilis

Quote:
All bros here, anyone with knowledge on syphilis care to share some knowledge?

I did syphilis test at 4 weeks post exposure and turns negative, while i know it is not 100% conclusive, however roughly how many % is this accurate?

I read that syphilis bacteria can spread by having contact with lesions, lets say i have unprotected oral with a syphilis infected person WITHOUT any contact of her lesions, can i still be infected? So if our hand touch a syphilis lesion bacteria will be transmitted to? Can a syphilis lesion appear on a cheek of a person?

I am really tired of keep going and test & test..but 3 months conclusive period is way too much for me to endure, can someone enlighten me if 1month post exposure is a good indication for syphilis too..very tired..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
here is something that u can read
https://sbf.rocks/showpo...87&postcount=2

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...14&postcount=3

just to add.. AFA does anonymous syphilis+ HIV testing for $50 only.. ( not sure if offer is still on).. otherwise it is $30 for anonymous syphilis
Thanks bro for your information, i have been reading up quite abit recently but there are still quite a bit i dont understand, hopefully will have some kind hearted bros come and enlighten on my doubts posted above..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1