The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
This DD is not that DD.
Which DD sia?
Old 21-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Which DD sia?
This DD is a legend for a generation of chiongster being call poor uncle now...
Old 21-07-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post
Are you referring to AP Dong Jing of 1856? Very good services and accommodating!
Yes Bro, very nice girl. Once a Japanese customer and i looked for her at the same time, she rejected the nice looking customer up front and chose me. There was once i could not eject after furious thrustings due to bad mood in main job, she slowly induced me into good mood and raised up her ass to encourage me to thrust. Asked her why doing it ? She replied that she worried i would feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day if i didnt eject. 5 mins just before she boarded the plane on 30 Aug 2013, she called me to thank me
Such a nice girl.
She was another WL i could never forget.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes Bro, very nice girl. Once a Japanese customer and i looked for her at the same time, she rejected the nice looking customer up front and chose me. There was once i could not eject after furious thrustings due to bad mood in main job, she slowly induced me into good mood and raised up her ass to encourage me to thrust. Asked her why doing it ? She replied that she worried i would feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day if i didnt eject. 5 mins just before she boarded the plane on 30 Aug 2013, she called me to thank me
Such a nice girl.
She was another WL i could never forget.
Wah thats love. U got cry or not?
Old 21-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all

Quote:
Why does nobody mention Lady from 1803? She was the absolutely best for me in terms of service, sensuality, looks, GFE, body and tuna. She was the one who intro me to the game of tuna.
Absolutely first class and very satisfying! One had to book her in advance. OKT assistant Ah Soon was very blurred and sometimes forgot about my booking and gave the slot to another walk-in brother. In one instance we forgot to lock the door and Ah Soon just opened the door without knocking and walked in while we were in a compromising stage. She shouted and Ah Soon walk out without apologizing.

I rawed her in the first session and all way to her RTC.

I took a revealing photo of Lady and as usual I deleted it when she left.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post
Absolutely first class and very satisfying! One had to book her in advance. OKT assistant Ah Soon was very blurred and sometimes forgot about my booking and gave the slot to another walk-in brother. In one instance we forgot to lock the door and Ah Soon just opened the door without knocking and walked in while we were in a compromising stage. She shouted and Ah Soon walk out without apologizing.

I rawed her in the first session and all way to her RTC.

I took a revealing photo of Lady and as usual I deleted it when she left.
Yes brings back good memories. Usually I try to raw the girl. But for lady she was the one who took initiative to raw me. Ah Soon say because of Lady, 逢年过节 he always have alot to eat coz customers give her so many things. Haha.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I wish I could have overcome my fear and tuna too. Yours is 2013 to 2015, I think mine is 2009 to 2020 sigh

Imagine from 2831A already got an list of very long ago like Xin Xin, Jin Jin, Meibao, Paris, Xiao yu, Dan Dan, san san, Cai san, Xiao Ping Guo, ...
Lol, Bro. I tuna Wen Wen (16W02) during the 1st session in Sep 2018 without tuna fees. Somemore she frenched me. Heard many in the forum said she disliked frenching. 2nd session in Oct 18 allowed me to cip without any fees. But i never tried the 3rd time. Because i didnt feel the GFE i wanted.Only satisfied my Beast mode.

2062a Yue Qi , Aug 2018, 1st session, didnt allow me to shasimi her. But frenched me a number of times. It turned out to be one of the best sex i had ever encounteted. Her shyness and cute smiling and erotic but authentic moanings made me rememering her for good.
So Bro, it all depends, lol. A number of tuna experiences could not match the blissful experience i had with Yue Qi.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah thats love. U got cry or not?
Lol, at that moment i was in a vehicle on the way to work. I looked stone and blank and in deep thought.For the next few months, i requested her to send me photos a few times and she sent. Then lost contact.
At VivoCity, she bought a child's shirt and i paid. Not sure whether it was for her kid, though she denied, lol.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
my first commercial BlueFin was Ivory HC @ East Coast

authentic EAST COAST PLAN

sashimi was served fresh and juicy

from then am addicted to it
Dai Gor, which year ? )
Old 22-07-2020, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol, at that moment i was in a vehicle on the way to work. I looked stone and blank and in deep thought.For the next few months, i requested her to send me photos a few times and she sent. Then lost contact.
At VivoCity, she bought a child's shirt and i paid. Not sure whether it was for her kid, though she denied, lol.
base on bro usual stuff, bro will print out her photo and paste it on your diary to "treasure" the moment you had with her....

now china is boom with whores.....1) economy downturn, 2) natural disaster, 3) travel restriction.....in short... no job there.....
Old 22-07-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya it's tough to get pass the cold turkey stage, Im sure all bros who 沉船 before will understand what you said.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Dai Gor, which year ? )
1993 Dai Low

Sweet memories
Old 22-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1993 Dai Low

Sweet memories
Wow! You king of chiongsters bruh, must give you long service medal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
1993 Dai Low

Sweet memories
Wah seh 1993 I only Primary 3 wor, dont even kmow how women get pregnant. Ive learnt so much over the years.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah seh 1993 I only Primary 3 wor, dont even kmow how women get pregnant. Ive learnt so much over the years.
I can’t up your points but that is an upworthy comment.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1