The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterplanet View Post
Those prices are the market rate. If that is carrot price then what are those spa that charge higher than that? Many entrance fee also no longer this price. Anything lower is OT rates, almost no massage and fast release. I'm happy with the price anyway, if others think it carrot, can always avoid, better for me.
Guess thats the prob with spa. nid give money to 土地公 first. have fun chionging thr bro. personally much rather go 3 times else whr for the price of 2 here.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Those prices are the market rate. If that is carrot price then what are those spa that charge higher than that? Many entrance fee also no longer this price. Anything lower is OT rates, almost no massage and fast release. I'm happy with the price anyway, if others think it carrot, can always avoid, better for me.
Glad that u are enjoying yourself there. Hope U continue to enjoy yourself there. Please do not go around and spread your market rates to the rest. Leave some playground for commoners like me please. Dun Wan next time every where the market for a hj to be $80.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
Fruit spa got a PRC jia jia....looks older to me....got another viet ML a hit plump with big noobs.....won’t RTM/RTF.....

Wanna try Vivian....heard she is chio and good but no chance yet....viet tell me she 20 years of experience to hint she is old

Pls help to up if u like my sharing
Vivian is good.. sexy in short skirt. I f her twice. wondering if she back to SG?
Old 17-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post
Vivian is good.. sexy in short skirt. I f her twice. wondering if she back to SG?
yup, vivian is back working for few weeks already. still dressed in her usual super short skirt.
Old 17-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 5
maxusman9 is one of the Best!maxusman9 is one of the Best!maxusman9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Glad that u are enjoying yourself there. Hope U continue to enjoy yourself there. Please do not go around and spread your market rates to the rest. Leave some playground for commoners like me please. Dun Wan next time every where the market for a hj to be $80.

Agree totally!
Old 17-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
I know fruit spa famous for chopping carrot but any bros can share what's the lowest you've paid for h/body/b/f at fruit spa? went once before was quoted 80/100/120/150 not including entrance fee 35/30min 45/40-45min 50/60min. tried bargaining for very long only managed to bring down to 100 bj 130 fj. in the end just accepted since long time no release so try lor. once came out, swore to never return to the place. only tried the place cos no other joints ard west that provide more than hj.

used to go btsc for 70 fj but closed for good... other building nv check if still operating but didnt like that one cos very money-faced. bargained to 80 before but fj awhile complain pain then end up release by hand.
wow fruit spa still offering FJ?
Old 17-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
One of them was called Lisa?
I think so the name Lisa like familiar. Got two rooms inside but I always take the one facing main door. You know where they went bro? Or if they still operating there?
Old 17-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

For those who patronize that one ML in Beauty World Centre level 2, she's open again and still asked for $200 full service lol, not including entrance fee.
Old 17-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jedi86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone still remember the black panther?
the indian lady at beauty world
seems she has quit long ago n
i don have her contact
Old 17-08-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow fruit spa still offering FJ?
thought they never stopped. thats why went to try. thought my bargaining skills good enough but guess not hahaha
Old 17-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste your time here.. arrogant MLs doing carrot head chop operations.. many better places to visit..
Old 17-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Benny9011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share some location ?
Old 18-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lily98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share? Thanks
Old 18-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thing is if the MLs are relatively pretty and provide good service than those sorof market rate prices would be more acceptable.

So is that the case here?
Old 18-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The thing is if the MLs are relatively pretty and provide good service than those sorof market rate prices would be more acceptable.

So is that the case here?
one man's trash may be another man's treasure. maybe punterplanet bro into that look la. that time i went i asked to see the goods but there were only 3 mls at that time and all 3 looked 30+ 40. took the youngest but still milfy look. maybe i suay the young ones not ard when i went i'm not sure. but based on what i saw i wouldnt rtf. unless price cut by half LOL. or if anyone can recommend chio or syt thr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread