The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 11
alexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
looks like another P massage con shop. $50 for just top auto roam is chopping carrot. I have had my fair share of such nonsense. Can't keep feeding them when there are cheaper and sometimes better alternatives around

Bro, you mis-read?
$50 HJ with top auto roam...

you have cheaper deals to share?

Old 03-12-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrarocks9 View Post
Bro, you mis-read?
$50 HJ with top auto roam...

you have cheaper deals to share?

Can't say it's a good deal, but standard pricing. Top auto roam have a few varieties : under the shirt/bra or pull up shirt and unhook bra but everything basically stays on.

I'd be happy with +$50 HJ with TOPLESS auto roam
Old 04-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody had any fun at beauty world centre area willing to share?
Old 05-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

finally tried n** g*** spa, few pointers for bros to take note:

1. there is a 50dollars massage package available but not displayed at counter. you will have to ask for it, else recept will just ask you to pay up 68 bucks. this is something that i was not too pleased about.

2. the room i was assigned to was rather old, floor tiles were cracking and towel where i put my face used smelt of saliva. had to request to change.

3. all i can comment is the pictures of the masseurs are heavily edited. C*** still had the cheek to ask me top up additional to autoroam top.

RTM? most probably not. many better options out there. end of my humble FR
Old 06-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Had session with Angel yesterday, i don't think need to hide the name as their names and photos are displayed in their FB page anyway.

I paid $68 cos that was all they had at the counter and i was not thick skin enough to ask for $50.

Actual person definitely defers much from FB and during the massage, she even asked me if i saw their FB page and I said yes. Then she ask me if she looks like the picture. I didn't want to spoil the mood or make her feel bad so i said i go FB page more for review not to see pics cos anyway i know the pics are usually meitu-fied which she admitted.

Massage was ok, not piano but not the best. Got some rather strange techniques for example she press and rub her "chest" on me like those doing BM but honestly with so much clothes on plus the blanket, how can i feel anything??

Finished off with HJ which i would say is not bad cos at least it's not robotic/mechanical. Got kiss, lick my nip then she pull up her top and lift up bra and let me suck boobs for $80 (plus of cos roaming other parts as well). She said normal HJ is $60. There are other in that area worse than this.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you paid $148 for massage plus HJ with some auto roam. How does it make dollar sense. Better go GL for a full course at $150

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had session with Angel yesterday, i don't think need to hide the name as their names and photos are displayed in their FB page anyway.

I paid $68 cos that was all they had at the counter and i was not thick skin enough to ask for $50.

Actual person definitely defers much from FB and during the massage, she even asked me if i saw their FB page and I said yes. Then she ask me if she looks like the picture. I didn't want to spoil the mood or make her feel bad so i said i go FB page more for review not to see pics cos anyway i know the pics are usually meitu-fied which she admitted.

Massage was ok, not piano but not the best. Got some rather strange techniques for example she press and rub her "chest" on me like those doing BM but honestly with so much clothes on plus the blanket, how can i feel anything??

Finished off with HJ which i would say is not bad cos at least it's not robotic/mechanical. Got kiss, lick my nip then she pull up her top and lift up bra and let me suck boobs for $80 (plus of cos roaming other parts as well). She said normal HJ is $60. There are other in that area worse than this.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

so now they want to make $60 the standard price for a HJ ? lol
you guys really rich....$68+$80 for 1 hour session .....

please don't spoil market lah

hope these spa wake up their idea before i report them to the authorities and make sure they close down...lol
Old 09-12-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCunt View Post
So you paid $148 for massage plus HJ with some auto roam. How does it make dollar sense. Better go GL for a full course at $150

Cheers
This is not the way to compare la. You might as well say some buffet $20 can eat all you want but other place 1 dish alone already $20. How to make "dollar sense"?

Anyway i don't like going all the way to GL whereas beauty world is my neighbourhood. GL service is usually pretty SOP, not much excitement. I also don't like the brothel feeling. And its not always about "full course" also. When i want full course with value for money and not fussy about the environment, the ang pais at Petain do a damn good job for $50.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
so now they want to make $60 the standard price for a HJ ? lol
you guys really rich....$68+$80 for 1 hour session .....

please don't spoil market lah

hope these spa wake up their idea before i report them to the authorities and make sure they close down...lol
I don't like to bargain during the session as it spoils the mood. So if they decide to be greedy they will end up just losing my repeat business. Maybe they feel that even if they charge reasonable rate, we also won't come back as we are always looking for variety hence they just try to get what they can from us.

There are other joints in that vicinity that charges $100 just to roam boobs while they just HJ you without any other service. This one $80 let you open bra and suck while licking your nips, kiss your neck plus small pack on the lips is not too bad already.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

can share ctc pls?
Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't like to bargain during the session as it spoils the mood. So if they decide to be greedy they will end up just losing my repeat business. Maybe they feel that even if they charge reasonable rate, we also won't come back as we are always looking for variety hence they just try to get what they can from us.

There are other joints in that vicinity that charges $100 just to roam boobs while they just HJ you without any other service. This one $80 let you open bra and suck while licking your nips, kiss your neck plus small pack on the lips is not too bad already.
like you say, they don't care if you return or not. so what should you do? don't accept the price so that they care and start quoting lower prices.

$50 for a simple HJ is already overpriced and they are making that the standard rate. $50 HJ should come with autoroam that you have experienced.

how about the $68/hr entrance? again, if we simply accept that as it is, they will make it a standard price. or maybe they think you will visit once only so they don't care and charge high price ? we shouldn't support business who thinks like that.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
This is not the way to compare la. You might as well say some buffet $20 can eat all you want but other place 1 dish alone already $20. How to make "dollar sense"?

Anyway i don't like going all the way to GL whereas beauty world is my neighbourhood. GL service is usually pretty SOP, not much excitement. I also don't like the brothel feeling. And its not always about "full course" also. When i want full course with value for money and not fussy about the environment, the ang pais at Petain do a damn good job for $50.
This is a dilemma I have also. GL is quite far for me and I got no car, but both OT/PPC service is not as full or shiok as GL. They are just 10mins fuck shops without foreplay. I can last long, but even without verbalizing I can feel the ml is rushing me, so I also paiseh to last too long. People need rice bowl mah. Many ml comment I take too long. And I already purposely don't hold back already...

I have already gone to the ones in PPC that I found attractive, so I still prefer GL. No need nego and so many more fish to choose. Nice bed and shower. And Thai/Viet price is really cheap if the girl is garang.

Agree though, there's a certain excitement when it comes to going massage instead of brothel, and location is a strong factor. You live near beauty world? That's so fucking far from GL, so understandable.

On the other hand if I lived in GL I would have gone every day. $50 once a day no joke... So good thing I don't live near there.

But if I have to nego even autoroam, I think will no mood and just leave already. When I go ML autoroam is like baseline, so far I never needed to nego for it once have gq. Then again, I have only gone to OT/PPC/GMT/parklane so far, not beauty world or other spas. As long as you're aware of other options, I guess it's fine.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

it's ok to splurge , once in awhile....but your session don't seem like it's worth the $148 /hr.

Quote:
I didn't want to spoil the mood or make her feel bad so i said i go FB page more for review not to see pics cos anyway i know the pics are usually meitu-fied which she admitted.
so she is not that pretty
Quote:
Massage was ok, not piano but not the best
massage so so only
Quote:
Finished off with HJ which i would say is not bad
HJ nothing special
Quote:
Got kiss, lick my nip then she pull up her top and lift up bra and let me suck boobs for $80 (plus of cos roaming other parts as well).
how is the above worth $148/hr ? just because she let you lift up bra, (not even take off) and suck boobs?

Quote:
She said normal HJ is $60. There are other in that area worse than this.
why didnt you tell her other place normal HJ is $50 only and includes autoroam and take off bra and $80 is expensive ? ok, it will spoil the mood lol..but if they really care about the money that they are going to earn, they will persuade you. otherwise it's just easy money for them.

saying there are other in the area worse than this does not somehow justify paying $148/hr of massage +hj. but since you stay around there, we can only assume you are rich lah....
Old 09-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Add $2 more can buy bbbj already ... Even then I always feel like kicking myself when succumbing to it. Really an expensive indulgence and actually can get it cheaper from thai FL and WL (some will even swallow for that amount)

Then again, I agree on the convenience part. If the joint is near your home (though some people actually avoid this), is so convenient that you don't mind paying a bit more.

However there's a better / cheaper joint a short walk from this shophouse row
Old 09-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
it's ok to splurge , once in awhile....but your session don't seem like it's worth the $148 /hr.

so she is not that pretty

massage so so only

HJ nothing special

how is the above worth $148/hr ? just because she let you lift up bra, (not even take off) and suck boobs?

why didnt you tell her other place normal HJ is $50 only and includes autoroam and take off bra and $80 is expensive ? ok, it will spoil the mood lol..but if they really care about the money that they are going to earn, they will persuade you. otherwise it's just easy money for them.

saying there are other in the area worse than this does not somehow justify paying $148/hr of massage +hj. but since you stay around there, we can only assume you are rich lah....
Yep, so that's why i am not going back. If i didn't try i wouldn't know. Hope other bros benefit from my FR.

If I go to a chicken rice stall that sells a plate for $4 but the one at my house is selling at $3.50, can I tell the chicken rice seller that he must sell at $3.50 also cos the stall at my house is selling for $3.50? Didn't think so.

By the way the entire session lasted the full hour which is a more than i can say for some other places.

Did you read the full description of the HJ? Got lick, got kiss and I definitely did not say it was "so so". I said "not bad" and you should know when people use the expression "not bad" it actually means quite good right? I would rate the HJ as 7/10.

The other 3 places i went *in that area*, the $50 HJ is a totally no roaming type. U just lie there and they just wank you. No other physical contact. Anyway I think overall Bt Timah is not a very good place to cheong that's why although I stay around there (pls note there are HDB blocks around there too), i actually don't go often (not even once a month). My regulars are in other places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread