The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

What is the point of this thread?
We can advise and create awareness but once a brother is inside the room, his big head does not work.
Some brothers will still negotiate and let me tell you even that negotiated amount is a rip off.
I usually tell the ML to accept the market price or finish my massage, then I'll walk away and never return to that place.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

i totally agree, the carrot head chopping is getting a bit out of hand, for me i die die stick to the 50hj 100fj pricing. if i like their service and want to be their regular, will tip them more. they open price 150, 120 for fj, i'll just say too expensive, don't want. either 100 or continue massaging.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Indeed now the price is ridiculous. I was quoted 150 for BJ from Xixi and 200 for FJ. She from this recently hot joint with many syt there. The rest there all quote at least 150 for FJ. lol
Old 02-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Blame the lads who have deep pockets and require to pay to get a hard-on.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadys u ngo any joint, u already need to pay 50 for entrance, yet need to pay another 150 for full course.very ex...
Old 02-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Some think that it's ok to pay more (usually those who seldom chiongster) or give in to the pressure due to face issues or small head overruled big head, etc
This is really unnecessary, we just need to be in control more.

A lot of bros here chiong quite often and like myself, they would add FL/ML contacts on wechat.
From those moments, I've seen gals buy Rolex, branded goods, cars, house, start own businesses or simply just doing nothing when they go back, everyday just post where they go for parties, dine on good food, holidays, etc

And all these comes from our mentality of "pay more, help her, etc".
At any rate of they serve 4-8 customers daily for min of 25 days per month, just do the math. It is manager to management salary lol, while so many bros are working your arse off and waiting for pay day to go visit them.

I'm not saying we shouldn't tip at all, I do tips too.
But we must be firm on paying the base price and then tip what you feel is worth or nothing at all.

If a ML with poor attitude is going to rip you off, paying her 80-100 for a "BM" is not too much different from a $50 hj, all she's going to do is let you breast f for a few minutes and get an extra 30-50.
She's not going to turn into a service queen just because you paid for more, on the contrary over a period of time she will take things for granted and become even worst off.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 02-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Some think that it's ok to pay more (usually those who seldom chiongster) or give in to the pressure due to face issues or small head overruled big head, etc
This is really unnecessary, we just need to be in control more.

A lot of bros here chiong quite often and like myself, they would add FL/ML contacts on wechat.
From those moments, I've seen gals buy Rolex, branded goods, cars, house, start own businesses or simply just doing nothing when they go back, everyday just post where they go for parties, dine on good food, holidays, etc

And all these comes from our mentality of "pay more, help her, etc".
At any rate of they serve 4-8 customers daily for min of 25 days per month, just do the math. It is manager to management salary lol, while so many bros are working your arse off and waiting for pay day to go visit them.

I'm not saying we shouldn't tip at all, I do tips too.
But we must be firm on paying the base price and then tip what you feel is worth or nothing at all.

If a ML with poor attitude is going to rip you off, paying her 80-100 for a "BM" is not too much different from a $50 hj, all she's going to do is let you breast f for a few minutes and get an extra 30-50.
She's not going to turn into a service queen just because you paid for more, on the contrary over a period of time she will take things for granted and become even worst off.
Very well written.
If only all the samsters think alike.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
Indeed now the price is ridiculous. I was quoted 150 for BJ from Xixi and 200 for FJ. She from this recently hot joint with many syt there. The rest there all quote at least 150 for FJ. lol
Lol wah u also ah... I tot only me lol n best part not chio more of a milf Kenna cheated by pic le...
Old 02-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

The best part is some go back become agent to apply student pass or permit for the girls wanting to come over.
They sure charge high agent fees and teach the girls how to chop carrot, in no time can recoup all the agent fees. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Very well written.
If only all the samsters think alike.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 02-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Lol wah u also ah... I tot only me lol n best part not chio more of a milf Kenna cheated by pic le...
all quote $150 now for full job. :roll eyes: ok la i admit some really SYT
Old 02-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 11
proradar is one of the Best!proradar is one of the Best!proradar is one of the Best!proradar is one of the Best!

so what should be the market rate that won't spoil market?

if damn chio/SYT will also willing to give more right?
Old 02-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
nsboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree,i always pay $100-120 max.more then that i will prepare to leave.but till now all accept.they just want to try their luck.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmg View Post
i totally agree, the carrot head chopping is getting a bit out of hand, for me i die die stick to the 50hj 100fj pricing. if i like their service and want to be their regular, will tip them more. they open price 150, 120 for fj, i'll just say too expensive, don't want. either 100 or continue massaging.
Do not say too dunt want. Just say take it or leave it.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
rayang108 is Cool - loads of Potential

wah how come all need to pay so high one? zzz
Old 03-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tjy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn... The inflation rate move too fast liao... Time to introduce cooling measures liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1