The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post

If I remember correctly my friend took this from 2034 on Thursday. Some houses actually has QR code for renovation workers' company and not the actual QR code for the house and last I heard 2040 was under renovation.
that would be the case
Old 19-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post

If I remember correctly my friend took this from 2034 on Thursday. Some houses actually has QR code for renovation workers' company and not the actual QR code for the house and last I heard 2040 was under renovation.
As per walkabout this Saturday 2040 looks fully ready. If your friend has a better image he can scan the QR code to see what it says about the name of the establishment.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerfive View Post
FR for Mi Xue

1.7m girl from southern China. She wore heels and looked really tall.

She was wearing a monochrome short dress that showed off her slim legs.

When we entered the room, there was a cute round bed with mirrors on the walls and ceiling.

Proceeded for bath. She bathed me thoroughly with a back rub while in the shower and proceeded to clean the tip of the penis.

After shower, she guided me to lie on my tummy and gave me a cat bath. She licked my shoulders, back, backside, legs, and then an anal rim and lick. She was very sensual while using her nipples to have contact over some areas of the body.

The massage continued when I turned over with her licking and sucking on my nipples while her nipples rubbed against my tummy. She then went on to suck on my cock, with lots of moaning and saliva sucking sounds. She gave the signal to proceed with me above.

I indicated that I wanted to go down on her and she agreed. Her clean shaven vagina was welcoming as I proceeded to lick and paint her. I had continued to lick her including the inner thighs and nearby creases.

She felt relaxed and I was happy that she was satisfied with what I was doing, moaning and moving to estacy. Next, I went into her in missionary position and pumped in that position until I came.

The overall experience was pleasant and she was smiling and friendly during the session.

In summary, following points:
Looks (7/10), fair skin with not so sharp features
Body (8/10), tall (I like) and slim
Massage (7/10), sensual
BBBJ (9/10), very strong sucking pattern
FJ (8/10), feels tight enough

Also saw Da Da, Qi Qi and Yo Yo while I was there.

First FR. Please support me with the points system.

I have been on the scene for some time but mainly a reader. I would like to share my experiences and hopefully all readers can benefit too from the sharing.

Thanks.
Yes, mi xue is good. Try her b4 she is tall slender slim and curvy and with a cute tight ass. I miss her. Her doggy can move forward and backward and is fking shiok.

But she went back alrdy. Tat is sad.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

August is here. Time for Princess Fei Fei to go back. Who is dropping her off at the airport?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
August is here. Time for Princess Fei Fei to go back. Who is dropping her off at the airport?
Technically speaking, okt Tommy needs to accompany her and send her to the airport and helps her to clear the checkin and see her entering security area. Brothers could meet her in the airport to bid farewell. Only the diehard will do so.

BTW, when is she leaving Singapore?
Old 03-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
reached Tiongkok safe and sound already
Old 03-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
reached Tiongkok safe and sound already
Happy to hear that. Despite the last few months I am sure she went back with plenty of dollars. She made love to me at least 10 times over the past year and I will remember her frenching, BBJ, pink pedicure and womanly allure for many years to come. I wish her success, peace and happiness in life.

President Unfit, so no more gals left in Tommy’s abode 1612?
Old 04-08-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy to hear that. Despite the last few months I am sure she went back with plenty of dollars. She made love to me at least 10 times over the past year and I will remember her frenching, BBJ, pink pedicure and womanly allure for many years to come. I wish her success, peace and happiness in life.

President Unfit, so no more gals left in Tommy’s abode 1612?
Princess said left two only but waiting to go home
Old 04-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Left two gals only! Tat is sad! Covid end the GL! I know this hou the boss always can get young chio prc much better than online using fake photos! Haiz, I miss the golden era of GL!

I wonder how his early day of business!

Last edited by ilovechinesegal; 04-08-2020 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wa lau! So jialat. I’d better turn on my visual reality mode and have sex with Na Na again before she leaves Only tried her once in real life leh.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Issit BB, TT or NN? Then again they already waiting to go home, so no kangtao already
Old 04-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Issit BB, TT or NN? Then again they already waiting to go home, so no kangtao already
BB is really a SYT, chio and well proportion WL rare to find ...
well all these are moot point now.
GL not opening yet for don’t know how long, and even can open also no girls ....

Glad I have tried her a few times, for memory sake. GL may become just a memory ..... 😭😢
Old 04-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
BB is really a SYT, chio and well proportion WL rare to find ...
well all these are moot point now.
GL not opening yet for don’t know how long, and even can open also no girls ....

Glad I have tried her a few times, for memory sake. GL may become just a memory ..... 😭😢
Havent had my BT burger yet
Old 04-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Havent had my BT burger yet
Ya me too, both sisters sigh
Old 04-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ya me too, both sisters sigh
Me also have Tarma lesbo combo on my bucket list... though Wonder if sisters give lesbian flavor in the tarma or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1