The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterhellobye View Post
behind? is it before com shop and got own camera setup inside de?
Hi which shop is Lisa? Is it the only shop on the left when u walk to the escalator?
Old 13-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Any guy try the milf opposite the toilet at entrance level?
The shop is at happening gay toliet level.
Old 13-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Any guy try the milf opposite the toilet at entrance level?
The shop is at happening gay toliet level.
The one at Lvl 4?
Old 13-08-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
The one at Lvl 4?
Entrance level just above the basement food restaurant
Old 13-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Milf? You talking the GILF? lol. unique taste sia.
Old 14-08-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Beside USSC got 2 hotel, Fragance and 81. Both have transit. I usually prefer 81 as I know the manager there 😬😬
81 still have transit? Is it?
Went there once many years back with a prc and was refused on the spot. Told me don't have ST.
Old 14-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Went there once many years back with a prc and was refused on the spot. Told me don't have ST.
Have transit.. I use to always bring fwb to go there to bonk one..
Old 14-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually u all saying the Coco hor, there's another Coco nearby but not inside ussc, outside the prata shop near the alley to park got curtain store, there also got 1coco lol... one bro say before say this place cui so I nv go try
Old 14-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Terrible experience at lvl 4, just beside the escalator.

Calls herself Coco, quoted me $500 for fj just cos my dick curved down.
Won't do any lower than 300.
I just dressed up and left

Save yourselves guys.
wow bro, why she quote u $500? if i'm the ml i offer free for u, your curved down dick will send them to the moon and back!
Old 14-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Have. Just use their service on Mon.
Old 14-08-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place mostly MILF, but most are well maintained like the bros mentioned.
Let me summarize the best picks for you all.

Level 2

Near the Flower Shop, there are 2 viets sitting on a table/chair. 1 of which has big C boobs.

2. Also near flower shop have a facial shop. 1 x D cup china lady.

3. Near toilet got a manicure shop that can nego for non-nail related services

Level 4

Next to computer shop, Lily. D boobs (but teeth some parts are black).

2. Next to hair salon. 1 x D boobs. Weekend got another chio lady from one of those $88 P Spa will come.
Old 14-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Went there around 12noon to check around. nothin much attract me except for one lady at level looks good to me but the shop signboard stated as manicure etc. didn’t approach her.

Then leave the building and walk to the next building beside a shop with curtain setup. one ML greeted me as i was. checking but the ML doesn’t attract me too. tall with a tatto on her chest. turn me off

next walk across the bridge and check the other shop. the ML looks like Viet with nice pair of boobs greeted me but i didn’t ON as i wanted to see an other option

finally walk to the Yio Chu kang side with that role oh shop houses with lots of MSsage shops but lately kenna raided
saw a milf PRC walking out from one of the shop so i just k k chat with her. she just knock off and wanted to go back. i propose her for BJ in my car at $70. she hesitate a while ty i keep KC her ...then ON. bingo. the rest history la. she also
mention the shop there now mostly operate in night hours to avoid xxxxx
Manicure and facials in this building are more than meets the eye bro
Old 14-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post

Level 2

Near the Flower Shop, there are 2 viets sitting on a table/chair. 1 of which has big C boobs.

Level 4

2. Next to hair salon. 1 x D boobs. Weekend got another chio lady from one of those $88 P Spa will come.
I thought next to computer shop is call Lisa?

The only Lily there is a Viet and she don't offer full menu.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post

Level 2

Level 4

wow i didnt know this., thanks bro haha, up u my humble pts.. i shall try the manicure services
Old 14-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
wow i didnt know this., thanks bro haha, up u my humble pts.. i shall try the manicure services
Good choice. Looks and body-wise, think best of the lot. Personally haven’t tried yet, just chatted briefly on the offerings.

The facial shop one is older, and usually don’t offer till probably 8+pm before wrapping up for the day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread