The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaelCKX is Cool - loads of Potential
Handicap-friendly Establishments?

A bit embarrassing to ask, but you only live once. I just turned 30 and still have not lost my virginity as I'm wheelchair-bound and no girl wants to date or shag a guy in a wheelchair unless you got $$$ (but in the end still not real love).

I posted here a while back asking about FLs, but due to other commitments I did not manage to secure an appointment in time before CB. So, I just want to ask you guys if you know if any legal establishments got accommodate wheelchair users (ramps/lifts/girls okay bonking handicapped guys)? Or am I mostly limited to FLs only? For reference, I'm not super ugly or disfigured or anything, just need a wheelchair to get around.

Thank you so much for your help...
Old 25-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Handicap-friendly Establishments?

Hi bro, theres nothing to be embarrassed about. Geylang is a perfectly reasonable place for you to release your sexual urges even if you are wheel-chair bound.

There is this guy who will fetch his wheel-chair bound and polio stricken brother to use the brothel in geylang. A few of us who patronize geylang regularly should have seen him before. He will drive his brother to the door, push him in and assist him to get in bed and get the girl for him. From what I can see, he knew the OKT and the girl who was going to serve his brother. He probably patronized the girl and brothel often and ensured they were ok with this arrangement. There are a few brothels that is on ground floor with no steps or impediment getting to the rooms.

Gl bro, I hope geylang reopen soon and you can lose your V card. Using prostitutes is better then dying a virgin imo
Old 25-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelCKX View Post
A bit embarrassing to ask, but you only live once. I just turned 30 and still have not lost my virginity as I'm wheelchair-bound and no girl wants to date or shag a guy in a wheelchair unless you got $$$ (but in the end still not real love).

I posted here a while back asking about FLs, but due to other commitments I did not manage to secure an appointment in time before CB. So, I just want to ask you guys if you know if any legal establishments got accommodate wheelchair users (ramps/lifts/girls okay bonking handicapped guys)? Or am I mostly limited to FLs only? For reference, I'm not super ugly or disfigured or anything, just need a wheelchair to get around.

When Geyland reopens, you could try 33 Lorong 20, the bosses are Willie and Gwee who are friendly and helpful. I saw a handicapped man patronizing this shop before. It is a single storey house with one step on the door entrance. There are several parking lots in the compound. Cheers!
Old 25-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
When Geyland reopens, you could try 33 Lorong 20, the bosses are Willie and Gwee who are friendly and helpful. I saw a handicapped man patronizing this shop before. It is a single storey house with one step on the door entrance. There are several parking lots in the compound. Cheers!
Its true, these 2 are among the friendliest OKT, they will definitely help the bro who need
Old 25-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
classicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclassicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At geylang most of the time the pimp will be outside the house, let him know you are a customer and he will let you in, or reject you. I think its reasonable to expect to know if their place is wheelchair friendly.

One problem you might face is, alot of houses rooms are in 2nd floor, fish tank in the first.

So far I've only heard of girls complaining about rough guys, never about wheelchair bound, and also in fact I always let the girl ride me until I come, but there are some lazier girls. So you don't have to worry too much la, just pick the girl that shows the most interest in you.

Going in the afternoon will help also as the day is slower and the girls just started

Last edited by classicangus; 25-07-2020 at 12:21 PM. Reason: I forgot to add, if you get snide remark, just ignore, some okt are just grumpy bastards
Old 25-07-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Yeah bro no need to be shy. Broke my virginity at Geylang too. PM me if you want someone to accompany you😀
Old 25-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Kindness begets kindness and decency begets decency. There are plenty of nice, decent, friendly and helpful girls in Geylang and I sure you will find what you need once business returns to normal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most GL houses have no problems with handicapped customer.
I remember when I was on crutches while recovering from a broken leg due to an accident..... I still visited GL regularly and was never turned away by any of the houses.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

With all the supports, have fun bro
Old 30-07-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Willing to accompany you too bro, should you want some kind of friendly support. All the best!
Old 08-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to fcuk with a bandaged broken leg after a bike accident. Thai girls are sweet. They care about me more when I'm injured. If you need someone to accompany, you can pm any of us.

You'll never walk alone!
Old 05-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaelCKX is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you so much everyone for the very warm responses! So sorry for the late reply. I am so surprised by how friendly everyone is and I really appreciate all your sentiments. Sadly, it seems that Geylang will not be open for the foreseeable future?

If anyone has any recommendations on handicap-friendly places, I would really love the suggestions!
Old 09-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Thank you so much everyone for the very warm responses! So sorry for the late reply. I am so surprised by how friendly everyone is and I really appreciate all your sentiments. Sadly, it seems that Geylang will not be open for the foreseeable future?

If anyone has any recommendations on handicap-friendly places, I would really love the suggestions!
Hi bro I have a stable's contact who's OKT is friendly one. And 1 of his current girls (thai, those that haven't gotten slot on relief flights back home) that I visit before is also very accommodating. To be clear she is FL.

Also, I'm not the OKT or advertising for them. you can check my post history..
anyways, I can share with you the contact if you want
Old 09-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, u the one who frequent one of the hotels in orchard issit?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1