The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kishiboi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Kana a lot of times, not even funny anymore!😣
Old 20-07-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Best is not to patronise online whores unless recommended by some trusted bros. As 90% are fake photo. It could be very emotional just to walk away as u are already ready to bonk n not many bros would have the courage to do so.
Just like if the service was fucktype few bros would demand them to do a proper job.
End up lan lan.
Old 26-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barsturd is Cool - loads of Potential

Too many fakes, the only ones to patronize now is those willing to take bbbj videos with me, those fake whores don't dare to let me take bbbj video lol
Old 06-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

I have stopped 'visiting' China FL in SIN since many many years ago. I believe this negative experience applies not only in SIN but elsewhere too. Dun think so, just visit 5 times and see if there is one positive experience. You can bet what you see is likely to be totally different from what you get. Like Pusielover said unless it is recommended by some TRUSTED BRO, not necessary equated with high points or exceptionally high power. If you know him personally in real life, he is trusted.

You can go KTV, visit a row of spas / massage shop etc, at least you can see the girl and have a short chat to size it up. If you are overseas there is no need for FL website other than massage website to get location. I did not even bother about Wechat, Line etc. when overseas. Lots of nightlife venue where if you cannot get what you want (commercial bonk), I dunno what to say. I have feedback for positive hit on Wechat/Line etc but very few.

Non commercial bonk if you have time (working there or go there very frequently) or you are damn lucky. Choose target with higher chances e.g hotel staff. I like this type of bonk.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

the prc FL pics all PS until sibeh fake

with advanced tech nowadays, even the videos also can get modified looks with small face, sharp chin, big boobs, small waist...
Old 07-08-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Sex View Post
it is a 2 way traffic, it will be silly to think only FLs will scam cheongsters, there are many bad cheongsters too.

my advice is walk away if you think it is a trap, if you are silly enough to fall into it then just treat it as a lesson and dont fall in the same trap again.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!
if you are dumb enough to allow others to fool you over and over again then i say you deserved it! dont blame others.
well said! wise words from old driver
Old 05-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

the trick is don pay first. only after service is done then pay lah. reject if scam picture. if number get blacklist disclose the location n see who win
Old 14-09-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smashbrothers is Cool - loads of Potential

been writing reviews in semi coded way only those with a brain can figure out like
T ******** F ********
H ******** R ********
I ******** D ********
S ******** E ********
I ******** L ********
S ******** E ********
A ******** T ********
S ******** E ********
C ******** D ********
A ********
M ********
been writing my review like such but nitwits cant seem to figure them out and continue visiting them and loosing money

sometimes i also write with NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN, aka NO NO NO NO NO NO in German at the end of each statement, but nitwits cant understand it and continue to patronize them, then come back and say is shit only for their review to be removed, the admin of most PRC site remove all negative reviews hence need to be creative to have review stay, like what i do but 99% are dick thinking and cant see my hidden message.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!

Stick the 50 note on yr forehead then pcc, cumz liao you still hv $50. If not comfortable, don't go lah. This whole trade is a fkg scam, if seriously fkg drop dead gorgeous will be so cheap??? Please lah.... For those looking to stretch your bonk dollars, stretch it across your forehead.
Old 15-09-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
Stick the 50 note on yr forehead then pcc, cumz liao you still hv $50. If not comfortable, don't go lah. This whole trade is a fkg scam, if seriously fkg drop dead gorgeous will be so cheap??? Please lah.... For those looking to stretch your bonk dollars, stretch it across your forehead.
I totally disagree. Only comfortable if the pictures and service is what as listed, if not its wasting precious time and transport and having blue balls. Who say drop dead gorgeous cant be cheap? I have lots of encounters with chio and cheap PRC before, just that nowadays too make fake pics around and serving us old dry pork chops.
Totally support the shaming!
Old 15-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7569 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
yah. some use photos of girls who came before.or too good till hard to believe.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbrothers View Post
been writing reviews in semi coded way only those with a brain can figure out like
T ******** F ********
H ******** R ********
I ******** D ********
S ******** E ********
I ******** L ********
S ******** E ********
A ******** T ********
S ******** E ********
C ******** D ********
A ********
M ********
been writing my review like such but nitwits cant seem to figure them out and continue visiting them and loosing money

sometimes i also write with NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN, aka NO NO NO NO NO NO in German at the end of each statement, but nitwits cant understand it and continue to patronize them, then come back and say is shit only for their review to be removed, the admin of most PRC site remove all negative reviews hence need to be creative to have review stay, like what i do but 99% are dick thinking and cant see my hidden message.
Yes I ever wrote in similar way and I hope bros be creative in writing and also get the msg as well. Also can try in CAPS.

She Has Incredible Tits.

Or an even more 'hidden' one which was never deleted (but those not 'awake' will not realise unfortunately):

Confirm not Bad And Will not Regret
Old 19-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 0
Sotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the info here
Old 19-10-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

I think if an FL used fake picture but still looks reasonably good and offers good service I think it's still acceptable. However the one I met recently was totally different from the picture advertised. She was at least 10 years older and 15 lbs fatter.
Her attitude was even worse. Impatient and untouchable ie. can't touch her tits or butt. Absolutely no service and immediately after I unloaded ( HJ anyway cause too stressed by this slut) she was ready for the next customer ie. expecting you to go off even if there 30 mins left. I feel that other bros should not go through what I had and I shall put her link here for all to see . You'll been warned.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3744
Old 21-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I think if an FL used fake picture but still looks reasonably good and offers good service I think it's still acceptable. However the one I met recently was totally different from the picture advertised. She was at least 10 years older and 15 lbs fatter.
Her attitude was even worse. Impatient and untouchable ie. can't touch her tits or butt. Absolutely no service and immediately after I unloaded ( HJ anyway cause too stressed by this slut) she was ready for the next customer ie. expecting you to go off even if there 30 mins left. I feel that other bros should not go through what I had and I shall put her link here for all to see . You'll been warned.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3744
This seems to be the new norm these days.... quite unheard of 10 years ago.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1