The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How to Sabo a Long Term Visit Pass

Hi guys

Not sure if this is the right place to post but wanna 请教 Bros and sister’s here on some advice.

Have a family member (Singapore citizen) who is marrying a girl against his parents wishes. The girl is from PRC and work for a while in Japan and Korea. Both of them are in their 30s and though the Singapore Citizen is employed, he will be jobless soon and unlikely to find employment in the short term. The girl will be coming to Singapore and look for job here after they ROM.

He applied for a Long Term Visit Pass and they got the eligibility letter cos he is employed then. The couple registered for marriage with ROM and will be ROMing soon.

R there any ways to encourage MOM/ICA to not approve the girl’s Long Term Visit Pass? For those suggest we talk to them, already done so Liao but they are headstrong in getting married and the gal is intend to move to Singapore.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Sabo a Long Term Visit Pass

Why do u want to break up ppl’s marriage? Not your problem right? In future any issue, they are responsible since they made the decision. Why KPO?

Unless u have very strong reason:

1. Evidence of the girl’s wrong doing
2. U fuck the girl and don’t want to complicate thing
3. You know the girl have evil intention
Old 07-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Why does it concern you who he marries? Who are you to decide who he can or cannot marry?
Old 07-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Register a company and offer the girl legit employment.

Deploy her to meet SBF brothers for special services and happy ending.

Report to the authorities and go down together with her.

You get fined, maybe jailed for a while.
She gets defiled by the horny people on the forum and unlikely the guy would want her after that.

Option 2

Seduce her and make her yours. Convince her to take photos and videos and leak them on the forum. The helpful and friendly members will help you spread them like wild fire.

By end of the week, even Zimbabwe's version of sbf will feature the girl.

Option 3

Voice your objection to ROM on legal grounds if you have evidence etc, eg if one of them is already married in another country.

Unfortunately ' PRC cheating CPF is not a valid reason for objection'

Jokes aside.

This is a decision between 2 adults.
If you have already voiced your concerns, you've done what you could.

Whatever happens is between them.

If the objection is due to the girl's personality or character, and the guy still don't want to listen. No choice.
Some people just learn the hard way.

I hope it's not just because of the girl's nationality that there is an objection.

If there are concerns about inheritance in the future, you might want to start looking for a very good lawyer now.

Exclude the guy out from everything. haha
Old 07-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think TS found out that she's a WL in japan n korea previously.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, let’s just say we have our reasons. He is 30+ but still not mature enough to make the right decision in his life. Gal sucked a lot of his money and when he no money he borrow from Ah Long to maintain her lifestyle also. And that is just the smallest of the reason why whole family reject their marriage.

Wun have a income soon also since he is going to be jobless but never declare to MOM/ICA. Wondering if that is good reason to get the LTVP rejected.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: How to Sabo a Long Term Visit Pass

The parent of the man need to see his MP for help. Whether lighting or hammer the mp know how to go about it.

Of course asking favour need to return favour. GE is coming soon.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Register a company and offer the girl legit employment.

Deploy her to meet SBF brothers for special services and happy ending.

Report to the authorities and go down together with her.

You get fined, maybe jailed for a while.
She gets defiled by the horny people on the forum and unlikely the guy would want her after that.

Option 2

Seduce her and make her yours. Convince her to take photos and videos and leak them on the forum. The helpful and friendly members will help you spread them like wild fire.

By end of the week, even Zimbabwe's version of sbf will feature the girl.

Option 3

Voice your objection to ROM on legal grounds if you have evidence etc, eg if one of them is already married in another country.

Unfortunately ' PRC cheating CPF is not a valid reason for objection'

Jokes aside.

This is a decision between 2 adults.
If you have already voiced your concerns, you've done what you could.

Whatever happens is between them.

If the objection is due to the girl's personality or character, and the guy still don't want to listen. No choice.
Some people just learn the hard way.

I hope it's not just because of the girl's nationality that there is an objection.

If there are concerns about inheritance in the future, you might want to start looking for a very good lawyer now.

Exclude the guy out from everything. haha
Good advice but family no money or inheritance. More worry she leave him in debt and we have to pay. Sigh.....
Old 07-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got her passport and info or not?

1. If she not yet in sg, just make sure she can't enter lor.

2. If in sg already ask his father mother baotoh their own son to SPF, ICA and ROM. haizzz. 101 reasons to object. Sue their own son also can if they happy. Money solve a lot problems mah 5555.

Who can object to an intended marriage and what is the procedure?
Answer:
Anyone can object to a marriage provided that there are legal valid grounds (e.g. either party has an existing marriage or is mentally incapable of making the decision to marry). You may come in person to ROM to lodge a caveat (objection). Please note that there is a prescribed fee of $310 (non-refundable).

(Home > Registry of Marriages > Rules for getting married in Singapore > Source: https://va.ecitizen.gov.sg/cfp/custo...xplorefaq.aspx)

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WC1961?ProvIds=P1III-#pr19-

Enough info provided so... please don't ask me in details and don't pm me. tks.
How to make sure she cannot enter? She has PRC passport...
Ur link sibei power siah. Give me idea. She coming in on Tuesday and they ROM the next day. So Wun have 15 days like this... wonder if enough ground 2 void the wedding

Old 07-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OppaiOppai View Post
Hi guys

Not sure if this is the right place to post but wanna 请教 Bros and sister’s here on some advice.

Have a family member (Singapore citizen) who is marrying a girl against his parents wishes. The girl is from PRC and work for a while in Japan and Korea. Both of them are in their 30s and though the Singapore Citizen is employed, he will be jobless soon and unlikely to find employment in the short term. The girl will be coming to Singapore and look for job here after they ROM.

He applied for a Long Term Visit Pass and they got the eligibility letter cos he is employed then. The couple registered for marriage with ROM and will be ROMing soon.

R there any ways to encourage MOM/ICA to not approve the girl’s Long Term Visit Pass? For those suggest we talk to them, already done so Liao but they are headstrong in getting married and the gal is intend to move to Singapore.
DO IT! Wait for KARMA.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Let's get this straight. It's between both of them. What's your business?
Parents should be matured enough to let their kids make the decision. It's his life.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Let's get this straight. It's between both of them. What's your business?
Parents should be matured enough to let their kids make the decision. It's his life.
Agree, however bad a choice is, it’s his choice. A 30 yr old man if still cannot think, Than have to learn it the hard way. Unless you are prepared to loss this family member of yours, I still suggest you to stay out of it.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo⋯⋯just get his parent to disown him. Place a notice in local newspaper, solve all problems.

Actually, no need worry too much unless your family is filthy rich and have many inheritance. Our ICA will only issue 6 months to 1 year LTVP since the husband is unemployed now. Her LTVP will not be extended to 3 years unless she get herself pregnant! So no need kan cheong now. Singapore gov not so stupid to help you take care of your family if u are unable to.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 6
majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

He kena gongtao is it?
Until go borrow ahlong.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Aiyo⋯⋯just get his parent to disown him. Place a notice in local newspaper, solve all problems.

Actually, no need worry too much unless your family is filthy rich and have many inheritance. Our ICA will only issue 6 months to 1 year LTVP since the husband is unemployed now. Her LTVP will not be extended to 3 years unless she get herself pregnant! So no need kan cheong now. Singapore gov not so stupid to help you take care of your family if u are unable to.
That’s the thing... When he applied for her (they haven gotten yet, only the eligibility letter, he will still have his job until end of the month and he will apply her LTVP before being let go by company. Wonder how to inform ICA that he apply Liao but never declare he no longer will have a job after he apply for her LTVP after they ROM and before company let go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1