The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
htwm81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Oic. Thanks for clarifying bro henabi. Maybe we can meet up while u're there from 12 to 15 oct.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

District 1

Dai nam hotel - no try

Liberty 2
Entrance jaccuci vnd400k
Hj Tip ask 500k nego to vnd400k

Vien dong hotel
Spa with lounge area
VIP with jaccuci 750k
Name jane age 26
Chopped carrot
Ask tip vnd 1 mil for HJ can touch top
Nego for 800k still ex
RTM - no

Tokyo spa
Another chopped carrot
pretty
VIP no jaccuci 600k
Tip 1mil HJ
Tip 2 mil bbbj
ONLY SEE TOP NO TOUCH
touch additional no ask

District 10?
Minh tam
Number 3 age 28 but look young
VIP jaccuci 600k
Hj Tip 600k
Can touch bottom but not top?

Overall find hcmc ex just for HJ
Prefer China
Shanghai rmb 300
No find full service
Vnd2mil ~sgd120for bbbj
GL add sgd30 can get full service
Old 01-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sonicsonic is Cool - loads of Potential

i rather go batam after this first experience in HCM D1.

walked around those pubs nothing much and even those angmohs are like staring the road blank in their mind, massage just meh, FJ + overnight USD $100 and via wechat so they send different girl you just keep reject till you like, so mafan, go batam is choose till u like.

unless u know / have locals to guide you then maybe different experience.

Anyway i got a wechat overnight for 1.6m dong. just keep nego nego till 1 of them says ok, but the girl came different but still ok.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post

Liberty 2
Hj Tip ask 500k nego to vnd400k

Vien dong hotel
Ask tip vnd 1 mil for HJ can touch top
Nego for 800k still ex

Tokyo spa
Tip 1mil HJ

Minh tam
Hj Tip 600k

Overall find hcmc ex just for HJ
I believe you got chopped and just severely overpaid for HJ. Perhaps they sense you are a newcomer, but i think the average 'tip' for a HJ at these places should be about 300k for seasoned vets. You have to be strong enough to negotiate hard when they have you naked and your dick in their hands (and probably need to say NO a few times). Whoever said Viet gals not mercenary and greedy is compeltely wrong.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Whoever said Viet gals not mercenary and greedy is compeltely wrong.
Think of it these way...no matter which country...

its these girls job to chop us....its our job not to let them chop...

simple is best.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

It is most unfortunate but there are groups of "tourists" from Arab countries, Indonesia, Korea etc who willingly pay the asking price thus spoiling the market for everyone else.

Quote:
I believe you got chopped and just severely overpaid for HJ. Perhaps they sense you are a newcomer, but i think the average 'tip' for a HJ at these places should be about 300k for seasoned vets. You have to be strong enough to negotiate hard when they have you naked and your dick in their hands (and probably need to say NO a few times). Whoever said Viet gals not mercenary and greedy is compeltely wrong.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
its these girls job to chop us....its our job not to let them chop...
Agree. My comment was with regard to Bro Stimsia who complain of HJ price. Need to do the research and negotiate the proper price or lose right to complain. But Viet girls are another level of mercenary, like to nego with your cock in their hands. Sometimes you must say NO many times and prepare to walk away to get fair price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
"tourists" from Arab countries, Indonesia...willingly pay the asking price thus spoiling the market for everyone else
Yes, the Paki Superstar is known for giving big tips and spoiling the market to compensate for his mountain goat looks.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

what to do... sigh.

If you look at the money we spend on the massage+HJ/BJ/FJ
it can come up to around 3-4mil if its FJ. That's around S$240

That's why nowadays I start to learning some vietnamese and start to "fish".
spend additional effort to develop "feelings" and "relationship" with a few selected VBs... I can spend the 2million dong on things like movie tickets... Bingsu... some casual dining cafe like Mon Hue.
while I am "dating" them, they become my translator and city guide
from there i will see how it goes.

If the VB are willing to become FB then BINGO! if not... then I will just continue to fish for new target.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree. My comment was with regard to Bro Stimsia who complain of HJ price. Need to do the research and negotiate the proper price or lose right to complain. But Viet girls are another level of mercenary, like to nego with your cock in their hands. Sometimes you must say NO many times and prepare to walk away to get fair price.

Yes, the Paki Superstar is known for giving big tips and spoiling the market to compensate for his mountain goat looks.
cock in their hands... fondle it gently... and look at you with those innocent watery eyes...
Old 03-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsonic View Post
i rather go batam after this first experience in HCM D1.

unless u know / have locals to guide you then maybe different experience.

Anyway i got a wechat overnight for 1.6m dong. just keep nego nego till 1 of them says ok, but the girl came different but still ok.
Viet wechat are mostly scam, bait and switch. HCM is getting more expensive. In fact several locals I know starting to patronize the 2Mil & up category already (usually pretty - they call the girls "PG" category). Now the under 700k category is considered meat for the common people.
Batam, JB, KL, BK, CN are better in terms of price. Girl wise - depending on taste.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
But Viet girls are another level of mercenary, like to nego with your cock in their hands. Sometimes you must say NO many times and prepare to walk away to get fair price.
I love the way u describe nego with your cock in their hands. hahaha normally; small head will said yes to it when you are shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
what to do... sigh.

If you look at the money we spend on the massage+HJ/BJ/FJ
it can come up to around 3-4mil if its FJ. That's around S$240

That's why nowadays I start to learning some vietnamese and start to "fish".
spend additional effort to develop "feelings" and "relationship" with a few selected VBs... I can spend the 2million dong on things like movie tickets... Bingsu... some casual dining cafe like Mon Hue.
while I am "dating" them, they become my translator and city guide
from there i will see how it goes.

If the VB are willing to become FB then BINGO! if not... then I will just continue to fish for new target.
Continue to fish maybe 1 day you could find a FB in Vietnam. Before you could get; you need to lost some $$ 1st. Lastime in Singapore; I got few FB but normally; I paid for their Air tickets to Singapore and also buy some things back when they rtn to vn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
Viet wechat are mostly scam, bait and switch. HCM is getting more expensive. In fact several locals I know starting to patronize the 2Mil & up category already (usually pretty - they call the girls "PG" category). Now the under 700k category is considered meat for the common people.
Batam, JB, KL, BK, CN are better in terms of price. Girl wise - depending on taste.
Not really if you know them. My frd get to know a pimp; she provide all the real photos to my frd. All of them damn chio but price also chio and those vb dun normally do LT only ST.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Continue to fish maybe 1 day you could find a FB in Vietnam. Before you could get; you need to lost some $$ 1st. Lastime in Singapore; I got few FB but normally; I paid for their Air tickets to Singapore and also buy some things back when they rtn to vn.

Not really if you know them. My frd get to know a pimp; she provide all the real photos to my frd. All of them damn chio but price also chio and those vb dun normally do LT only ST.
I understand what you mean... imo losing the small $$ beats paying 1-2mil VND for half-fuck service + massage. I haven't reach that stage of sponsoring their travels yet haha! Prefer them to stay put in Vn.

from my recent trip, I come to know a syt who provide call-out massage thru wechat. her fee is a little bit on the high side actually. 700K. but her massage is really good.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

i dont make alot, and i think alot of us are in the same situation.
But i think we sg boys are SOFT, i have seen how SG boys pao kan tao everywhere they go, simply by chanting.

Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!
JB, China, VN

No wonder these gals welcome us with open legs. lol

If you are going on a sexcapade, kindly do your research on the relevant cheonging country, so that you wont be mesmerized by the beautiful faces and hand over all your cheonging funds.

We really appreciate your field report, but when we see that you handed over more than the expected tip, you are making EVERYONE lives difficult.

This morning, a VN ktv gal txted me 300$
for 1 SHOT!!!

lol

For 300$
1) i can cross the border and bonk the whole day, lying on the bed like a starfish, while the gal service me
2) fly to HCMC, have lunch, get a good hj at Dai Nam and come back the next day

Very sad that now VN gals is asking for so much now.
FYI, a VN U grad makes abt 300usd per month as a admin staff, VN ppl average 3-4mil monthly wages.

That 300$ is 5mil VND
Old 05-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8326 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post
for 1 SHOT!!!

lol

For 300$
1) i can cross the border and bonk the whole day, lying on the bed like a starfish, while the gal service me

FYI, a VN U grad makes abt 300usd per month as a admin staff, VN ppl average 3-4mil monthly wages.

That 300$ is 5mil VND
Well said!! I am one that hv no problem to spend but must be market rate.

Anyway I dun like to spoil market.

$300 per shot - can ask the gal to f-off.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Hi All,

i dont make alot, and i think alot of us are in the same situation.
But i think we sg boys are SOFT, i have seen how SG boys pao kan tao everywhere they go, simply by chanting.

Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!
JB, China, VN

No wonder these gals welcome us with open legs. lol

If you are going on a sexcapade, kindly do your research on the relevant cheonging country, so that you wont be mesmerized by the beautiful faces and hand over all your cheonging funds.

We really appreciate your field report, but when we see that you handed over more than the expected tip, you are making EVERYONE lives difficult.

for 1 SHOT!!!

lol

For 300$

That 300$ is 5mil VND
If the VB is really damn chio, and she know her market well, she can demand that price.

their goal is to squeeze as much morlee from their customers and earn as much $$$ as possible, so that they can pay off their family debts

even better if they can find a gold mine and get married

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1