The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
No need to thanks bro... Happy Newyear to u.

Bro CibLover,

I'm so glad u are back!!! Coz u are 1 of my target to tease oso... kekeke.

eh... dont forget call Fong when u go cheong tonite, cannot be like that.. sifu like u must teach newbie cheongster 1!! kekeke...
Wahhh now I only notice our very GTM end year 2005 with a bang

1K post so a round of pussys on you ah bro GTM aka DeKuped(de cuped)
Old 19-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seen one Chinese foot massage or reflexology shop near (few shop lots on the left hand side) the YY traditional Massage at Sri Petaling recommended by bro. Selim.

Have any bors tried this massage shop before?
What is the damage there? any good skill ML there?
Does the shop offer batin?
Bro Selim, can I get discount if I quote your name?

Many Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
So far, I just went to 2 places only in KL.

Seri Petaling,
YY Traditional Massage, After the BP Petrol Station, trafic light, go straigh, shop lot on yr left hand side.
Jenifer (50+)
Massage Body: RM50/hour
Urut Batin: RM50

Kuchai Ent. Park
Orkid Emas Traditional Massage ( In front of Cawangan DBKL Seputih)
Umi (50+)
Massage Body: RM50/hour, RM55/75minit, RM70/90 minit, RM80/120minit.
Urut Batin: RM50

Inform the boss said steven introduce, u can get discount on RM45/hour and RM50/75 minit.
Old 20-01-2006, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

I went to both places recommended by Bro Selim and did gave my feedbacks. (see posts below )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...09#post1265909
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...66#post1274466
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...86#post1209086

Seen the other MP everytime I went to the MP at Sri Petaling Selim recommended. thus, b4 I visit, I would like to get some feedbacks from bros here if any. you know man is curious with a lot of things.

Regards and thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I wonder why you don't want to try the place bro Selim recommend but instead want to know about some other places nearby?

I mean, I would understand if you tried and didn't find it good and saw some SYT or whatever in the other place and then ask the question. Did you?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 20-01-2006, 08:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

I went to both places recommended by Bro Selim and did gave my feedbacks. (see posts below )

Seen the other MP everytime I went to the MP at Sri Petaling Selim recommended. thus, b4 I visit, I would like to get some feedbacks from bros here if any. you know man is curious with a lot of things.

Regards and thanks.
Our sifu bro Selim is busy nowadays... busy with record breaking 'everyday oso fuck till cny'. if u join his site u can read his FR's... almost everyday he will post a new fr.

I only know the 'Ipoh Hor Farn' around the corner in Sri Petaling, dunno u are interested anot.. anyway i am from the same area, if u wanna me to check that place out with u.. u can contact me. Bro DD oso from the same area.
Old 20-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

Regards and thanks.
Bro... curiosity is a good thing leh... just walk in and be a hero and try lorr. then post your FR.. hehehe.. other bros sure appreciate one
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 20-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

spotted a new budget hotel there last nite...might b something i guess, but cant shit there leh..

Old 21-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bananaciok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
I have answer in previous post.

The Local Thai Aunty located in Sungai Petani, Taman Sejati Indah. Just beside the PLUS tol Sungai Petani Selatan. On the left hand side, teres house. Opposite Park Avenue Hotel. No 113 or 133, I can't recall. Check yourselve, u can see a small Massage Signage.
Bro Selim, Heard of this place before. Need to make any booking? If so , what is the contact number? What time does it open? thanks
Old 21-01-2006, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
spotted a new budget hotel there last nite...might b something i guess, but cant shit there leh..
U check for me I shit lorrr... can or not
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-01-2006, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, my first FR here.

Body felt tired so decided to go for a massage - the proper one ie. hehe - at Sense Cheras. Sense is I think everyone knows part of a chain of 6 MPs with others in Maluri, P.Jaya (I think, cannot remember lar) etc

Apparently Sense and Lavender used to belong to same bosses, now they split up and one run Sense the other run Lavender. They are not connected now... but follow similar system. OKT tells me... errr.. in MP, do you still call them OKT?????

Sense Cheras is the one located near the Cheras Badminton Stadium. OKT said this is the biggest Sense outlet with up to 15 MLs.

Place deco quite simple but welcoming. a few malay bros were already there, looks busy (I was there about 9pm). But their laminated floors were coming up lar.. like not even... shit.. when I walked on them, I thot they'd just got an earthquake or something hahahaha....

Now I know why they charge only rm38 per hr massage (so cheap compared to others in market). It's for "oil massage" and not aroma. Aroma msg in Sense is rm50/hour while traditional is also rm50/hour.

Aroma is where they use those scented and more expensive oil. Oil massage is normal oil lar. Good marketing technique though coz a lot of bros see cheap, go up liao.

anyway tcss a bit with OKT and went for massage (rm38) with batin (another rm38). A massage alone is 1 hr, damage rm38 only. A massage with batin is 1 hr 20 min damage rm76.

This is a better deal than most MP which give you 1 hr regardless of whether massage alone or masage+batin!!

I always ask those OKt why I pay more also only 1 hr... it's like you pay extra for the batin within the original 1 hr which you'd already paid for in the 1st place for massage! I mean, I can und if I pay extra to the ML for the "service" but sigh...

anyway I felt happy they give you extra 20 min for the batin service which also means it'll be a proper batin and not a 5-min shake-shake-cum-cum-done job.

(Note: Is it MP for parlours or MC for centers???)

ML is Umi, married but looked in late 20s only. quite plump, but gives really good massage (I asked OKT for a good masseur mar). Knows how to use her thumbs, elbows etc. I would rate her a 8/10 for her massage.

After 1 full hour, she proceeded to do batin. Good batin and not just HJ. Those jua-gen style... though it was not as "intense" as one jua-gen I once experienced in SJ. A very very young NL but god... she really know how to "straigthen" those gen ner your groin area!!

One time she paused, looked at me and then tell me, this will hurt a little yeah. I thot she cakap cakap saja... then goodness REALLY HURT MAN!!! Almost screamed then hahahaha...

anyway back to Sense.

umi did provide better jua-gen than most of the MPs I frequent where in actual fact they just play a bit with your balls and then proceeded to shake u out! sigh

For rm38, I'll say this is much better than those rm50 supposedly-jua-gen-but-actually-HJ deal.

After session, paid at recep then sit around to enjoy the chinese tea they served... Real reason? To peep around and see got another cun MLs hahaha.... Saw a few moving in and out after their sessions etc. Got a few cun one (will ask OKT to recommend cute ones next time).

Actually I saw one very pretty NL, quite nice body.. when I went to the toilet before the massage. I smiled at her, she smiled back, so very frendly... Then fuck.. forgot to ask for her name!!! Else I could ask for her on my next trip.

fuck fuck... my brain not working properly.. little bro taking over perhaps.

(Note to self: next time see cun ML, ask for her name. Exchange phone numbers even, LOL)

then saw wa-la... one cun cun NL (very fair skin like Chinese)... oooi body CUN LIKE SHIT man... and she wore a very thin white t-shirt (you know as thin as those singlet type the ah peks wore?)

She also wore a thin cloth type bra.. you know, not those tight padded bra? So can see her tits like VERY LARGE AND DARK.. Damn man.... even after the jua-gen, little bro stirred oredi!!!

Next time will ask for her and check see check see...

Oh.. here most MLs dun allow raba raba unless you are "familiar" with them. so bro.. dun get so excited and do autoroam. else I dunno what will happen to you ar.. hahaha...

Ok gotta go now.. didn't know you all had a meeting last nite. Anyway you were prob meeting while I was doing the jua-gen session
Old 21-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dreamchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awsome detailed first MP FR dude!
Old 21-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
Bro, my first FR here.

Body felt tired so decided to go for a massage - the proper one ie. hehe - at Sense Cheras. Sense is I think everyone knows part of a chain of 6 MPs with others in Maluri, P.Jaya (I think, cannot remember lar) etc

Apparently Sense and Lavender used to belong to same bosses, now they split up and one run Sense the other run Lavender. They are not connected now... but follow similar system. OKT tells me... errr.. in MP, do you still call them OKT?????

Sense Cheras is the one located near the Cheras Badminton Stadium. OKT said this is the biggest Sense outlet with up to 15 MLs.
Ehh ... bro is this place opposite jaya jusco ??? ehh how to ask for batin ahh ?? juz say massage + batin to the person in charge or wat ?? I nv try b4 batin or juagen in KL b4 ... hehe ...
Old 21-01-2006, 10:20 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100
Ehh ... bro is this place opposite jaya jusco ??? ehh how to ask for batin ahh ?? juz say massage + batin to the person in charge or wat ?? I nv try b4 batin or juagen in KL b4 ... hehe ...
Bro,

It's the same street as the badminton stadium, walk futher down direction to LRT station... a new row of shops. The row of shops where they have a Citroen showroom.
Old 21-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Ehh, GTM,

MP also you "ngam", meh? I thought you usually only like challenges. MP also can get free farks, ah??
Old 21-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotarrow1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

Regards and thanks.
Jennifer is really GOOD! Her juagen is REAL and best I ever tried, even better than one sifu I tried in Hadyai.

But the problem with Jennifer is her look 0.1/10 Before juagen she had to release my load 1st... That was a struggle. She looks like coffee shop's stall selling curry mee auntie.

Just closed my eyes and imagine my childhood movie star Cherrie Cheung giving me a hj!
Total damage 50 + 50 =100. Tips 20 since her service was good
Old 21-01-2006, 10:45 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Ehh, GTM,

MP also you "ngam", meh? I thought you usually only like challenges. MP also can get free farks, ah??
Yup, not mistaken to know u.. i dont like HC indeed.

I like to go eat Yong Tau Fu in Peel Road.. everytime i oso saw the big signboard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1