The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
unconventional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Police should not tell your massage therapists how you should be massaged

POLICE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVEN POWER TO TELL YOUR MASSAGE THERAPISTS HOW YOU SHOULD BE MASSAGED

I went to the Singapore Police Force website to read the rules regarding massage parlours.
I was surprised to read that the Police could dictate to your massage therapists how you should or should not be massaged.

It's really not right for the government to control people and meddle with their personal lifestyles ,personal preferences and even interfere with personal matters like how people should be massaged.It's not right for the government to treat people here in Singapore like kids.It's really irritating to have a government that act and behave as though they are like some very strict parents controlling you in matters that are none of their business.

The massage rules state that during the massage ,the massage therapists is not supposed to make contact with the client's private area.Hello???What an idiotic rule.

This kind of matter should be something agreed upon between the client and the massage therapist and the police should not have been given the power to interfere with such private matters.

Some people like to be massaged on the back,some like to be massaged on the head,some prefer to be massaged on the arm and some prefer the legs and some prefer the chest area or even the private area.

Some people like hard massage and some like soft massage but the right policy should have been to just leave it to people and their massage therapists to decide and come to a mutual agreement as to how they would like to be massaged.

Everybody has their own preferred area to massage.This is the basic human rights of Singaporeans as well as any human ,to be able to decide for themselves where they like or prefer to be massaged .

If somebody prefer to be massaged in the private area, is it right to give the police the authority to have the final say on such personal matters which should not have concerned the police at all.

Logically the police should have no say at all on such private matters

To me this policy of allowing the police to interfere in such personal matters is an obvious violation of our human rights to choose what we like to do with our body.

If the police hate to be massaged in the private area,he has the right to tell his massage therapist that he does not like to be massaged in that place.

But the police should never have been given the power to dictate to everybody else that everybody is not allowed to be massaged in which ever area the police says is out of bounds.

If the client and the massage therapist say it's ok,the police should not have the right to say it's not ok because this matter concern only 2 people,the client the massage therapist and has nothing at all to do with the police.

Here is a good analogy: If a girl tells her boyfriend that it's ok for him to kiss her,then if the government makes a ruling that says the police is given the power to say no,you can't kiss your girlfriend even though your girlfriend says yes,you can kiss her.Then what do you think of this kind of a law that infringes on people's rights to make personal decisions and choices??

This stupid law has no logic and makes no sense.It is just another example of some of the numerous stupid laws in this country that simply ignore basic human rights and that refuses to acknowledge that there are different kinds of people with different likes and dislikes and different preferences.

The biggest shortcoming of this government is that it often trys to impose a one size fits all policy to everybody with no consideration given to the fact there are diverse kinds of people in this world ,with different likes and dislikes.

What is poison to you could be really delicious food for me.

Laws are made by humans and if they serve no purpose or infringe on the rights of people to freely live the life style they want,then those laws should be abolished.Laws that no longer makes sense or has no logic should be simply thrown into the dustbin of history.

http://www.unconventional-thinker.com

http://www.i-eat-salt-more-than-you-eat-rice.com
Old 07-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Police should not tell your massage therapists how you should be massaged

I ve come to learn that sometimes, laws are created to cover their own ass. These laws are not enforced vigourously (unless there is some bad publicity in which case they will do something "for show") and the violations are therefore not prosecuted. By enacting this law, at least govt can say "ya! we did something! we banned it!". if there is no law, some self-righteous idiot will say "why de govt allow such thing?" (i.e. "hanky panky massage").
Old 07-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the reason why they dont allow is because they cannot claim Tax and Etc for ur didi to get massage.

so all they want is Pay and Pay. Lets our votes do the talking ppl.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

harlow brader... by putting up this post... wat is the point u r trying to bring across ah...?!?!?! u r juz wasting bandwidth lah...!!!

police wan to say wat... let them say lah... they dont do anything then u all say the police slacking never do anything... let them say wat they want lah...

all for show only mah... election coming... must show police doing work... u think those big shots in blue actually abide by these rules meh... the girl touch their private area already u think they will tell the girl to stop meh...

all wayang lah brader...!!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya Police also wayang wayang only

Just look at those PolishBoyz in MRT patrolling they always walk in group of 4 to 5 ...so close... N those in Changi AP...so smart w black sunglasses indoor ??? Can or not u say la...haha
If i m terrorist or some one wish to sabotage I will just throw 1 bomb or shoot at auto will simply kill all at one shoot...

Moreover when they walk they r not alert at all...
U depend on them...think again
Old 08-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Maybe ask all MP and HC to be GST registered... Then probably the law will change...
Old 11-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Aiya Police also wayang wayang only

Just look at those PolishBoyz in MRT patrolling they always walk in group of 4 to 5 ...so close... N those in Changi AP...so smart w black sunglasses indoor ??? Can or not u say la...haha
If i m terrorist or some one wish to sabotage I will just throw 1 bomb or shoot at auto will simply kill all at one shoot...

Moreover when they walk they r not alert at all...
U depend on them...think again
haha ya bro, agree with what u say.... they just wayang wayang only, like to do show, think they shld go mediacorp instead hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1