The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Yesterday I called Dr San San to fix an appointment for my regular weekly/fornightly "overhaul" but her phone was switched off .... that means that it is her off-day .... she told me that she has to take 1 or 2 days off every week to rest from massaging so many cocks .... so sian, she said, but she admitted she is earning big bucks from providing Jua Gen ... sometimes up to RM 1,000 in ONE DAY !
Old 02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Yesterday I called Dr San San to fix an appointment for my regular weekly/fornightly "overhaul" but her phone was switched off .... that means that it is her off-day .... she told me that she has to take 1 or 2 days off every week to rest from massaging so many cocks .... so sian, she said, but she admitted she is earning big bucks from providing Jua Gen ... sometimes up to RM 1,000 in ONE DAY !
how can we contact her bro? is there a shop phone or hp we can call?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San San's "Special Offer"

Quote:
Why you consider yourself "lucky" that she didn't make the "offer" to you ???

In fact, you should consider your "lucky" if she make an "offer" to you

She told me that so far only six (6) customers had accepted her "offer" and she don't want to give other customers the "offer" because she cannot cope with it ..... if one customer take up the "offer" she has to take the next day off to recover ..... if 5 or 6 customers take up the "offer" in the SAME WEEK she has to take at least one (1) week to "recover" as she would have "weak legs" after so many XXX (???) in 1 week
Managed to get a 1-hour Jua Gen ( no massage - just JG ) from Dr San San at 2.00 pm today ... she told me that she closed shop on Sat & Sun because damn tired and sick of seeing so many ( a few hundreds ! ) cocks in the past 1 week .... She told me that she is opening her "Special Offer" to the next 3 takers ( FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis ) as 3 of her regulars had been transferred out of JB/SillyPore and there is vacancy for another 3 more to "service" her ( This MILF is nearly 50-years old but still want to have orgasm but she doesn't provide BBBJ or FJ ... she just want someone to make her "wet" ....surprising still have plenty of cunt juice for an old hack like her )
Old 04-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
how can we contact her bro? is there a shop phone or hp we can call?
Bro,

Sorry I cannot pass Dr San San's private H/p no. to you

You have to get it from her personally when you go for your "cock overhaul"

Too many people had been calling her on her H/p asking for an appointment but NEVER turn up and she had to cancel her appointments with genuine customers ... then earn up with no customers on the allotted time slot

I hope you understand her problem

Cheers !
Old 04-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lickingd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dr San San's "Special Offer"

Hi bro.
I am keen to try out her Jg service but I understan she is inJB?
How do I get to her location?

Quote:
Managed to get a 1-hour Jua Gen ( no massage - just JG ) from Dr San San at 2.00 pm today ... she told me that she closed shop on Sat & Sun because damn tired and sick of seeing so many ( a few hundreds ! ) cocks in the past 1 week .... She told me that she is opening her "Special Offer" to the next 3 takers ( FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis ) as 3 of her regulars had been transferred out of JB/SillyPore and there is vacancy for another 3 more to "service" her ( This MILF is nearly 50-years old but still want to have orgasm but she doesn't provide BBBJ or FJ ... she just want someone to make her "wet" ....surprising still have plenty of cunt juice for an old hack like her )
Old 04-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

Who can post dr san san photo
Old 04-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
Who can post dr san san photo
Sorry, photos NOT allowed here .... otherwise I post her nude photo here showing her 36D boobs and very wet and BUSHY pussy

You want to see what she look like just drop in for your "cock overhaul"
Old 05-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried both sansan and jojo
Jojo 5/10
Sansan 8/10
Sansan is the best for body massage & juagen
Old 05-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster (M)

San san shop same row with tian yi rite?with yellow signboard
Old 05-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
San san shop same row with tian yi rite?with yellow signboard
You will see a few car wash areas across the road .
Entrance is next to a car repair shop
And there is one malay restaurant,i think nasi briyani ,at the end of that row

Hope details are good enough for you guys
Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiend View Post
I've tried both sansan and jojo
Jojo 5/10
Sansan 8/10
Sansan is the best for body massage & juagen
Bro,

I agree with you 100%

I had been to Dr San San for "cock overhaul" more than 50+ times and Dr Jojo 3 times

Dr San San is the BEST in Jua Gen because she like to roll down my foreskin and twist my cock head VERY HARD .... DAMN PAINFUL BUT VERY VERY SHIOK !!!

She told me that so far only 5 customers can stand this EXTREME TREATMENT

If you become her regular ( like me ! ) she sometimes gives "Special Offer" ( see my earlier posting above about what is her "[Special Offer
" )
Old 05-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Bro,

I agree with you 100%

I had been to Dr San San for "cock overhaul" more than 50+ times and Dr Jojo 3 times

Dr San San is the BEST in Jua Gen because she like to roll down my foreskin and twist my cock head VERY HARD .... DAMN PAINFUL BUT VERY VERY SHIOK !!!

If you become her regular ( like me ! ) she sometimes gives "Special Offer" ( see my earlier posting above about what is her "[Special Offer
" )

.... http://sbf.rocks/images/smilies/eek.gif
http://sbf.rocks/images/smilies/eek.gif http://sbf.rocks/images/smilies/eek.gif ....

lau cheng kua
Old 05-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Bro,

I agree with you 100%

" )
Damm old ord u also wan...lol.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Damm old ord u also wan...lol.
Dr San San may be OLD but she got firm 36DD boobs and damn wet pussy because haven't been fucked for 20+ years after her divorce ... I once offered her RM 500 for a single fuck but she turned me down because she said that she is scared of getting AIDS from anyone ... that's why she avoid sex for 20+ years but if you can to lick and suck her hairy pussy she don't mind because she said she is also 'human' and want to experience orgasm .... wonder who is the Lucky 6 Customers she gave "Special Offers" to ???
Old 05-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Dr San san Vs Dr Jojo - Who is better ?

Quote:
Dr San San may be OLD but she got firm 36DD boobs and damn wet pussy because haven't been fucked for 20+ years after her divorce ... I once offered her RM 500 for a single fuck but she turned me down because she said that she is scared of getting AIDS from anyone ... that's why she avoid sex for 20+ years but if you can to lick and suck her hairy pussy she don't mind because she said she is also 'human' and want to experience orgasm .... wonder who is the Lucky 6 Customers she gave "Special Offers" to ???

Many people buys durian from roadside stall claiming they are good. The best durian is always kept in a corner at the plantation for VVVVVIP customers. And only a few gets to try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1