The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2020, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Go Dome2, see which girl u like, text them. if you lucky, they will reply u
Can try.but I notice nowadays fls no guarantee of good service. It is like playing lottery. When you open the hotel door you don't know if it will be 40 years old or 50 years old milf.I think mw hotel for suitable for older men. don't expect SYTs there😄
Old 28-08-2020, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sometimes, you wont know what you're missing until it's gone.

haiz.

as for GL reopening, wait long lomg cos until there's a cure, "transference of bodily fluids activities" won't happen.
Old 28-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any news from the WL and okt?
Old 28-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Can try.but I notice nowadays fls no guarantee of good service. It is like playing lottery. When you open the hotel door you don't know if it will be 40 years old or 50 years old milf.I think mw hotel for suitable for older men. don't expect SYTs there😄
bro sorry to said 老牛愛吃嫩草 ! SYT All man like ! SYT will not give good Service to old man , SO they go for milf ..... due to demand now even milf also look for Young handsome man .

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Never in my life would i expect legal house and FL scene to be this jialat atm. Guess everybody is high n dry nw haha.
Old 28-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
tyiop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope they open soon
Old 28-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

A Possibility: Reopening / Relocation

Sharing my views on the current situation and the possibilities of what GL could become. And the key objective for this is "Gentrification and Opportunities".

Current situation:
- Most, if not all girls have returned to their respective countries.
- Operating costs are now a concern, bearing in-mind there will also be a cost of ramp up when operating these services can resume. 

Other observations: 
- From the good ol' days before CB, we have already seen alot of new developments in GL. Some of the houses in the outliers of the central lanes like Lor 6, 8..20  and so on, have started to close, e.g. Lor 24.
- Urban development has moved in to develop smaller private housing, apartments and condos. These are smaller units targeting potential owners/ tenants that are singles, couples. 
- Retail businesses: more interesting stores are opening up. eg. cafe, dining and so on.Without going to more details, GL is prime for gentrification. Look at Keong Siak as an example. 
- Probably some more other related ones.

The redlight crowd brings in a mix of people given the cat 40 to 150 range, the redlight activities is a breeding ground for many things (incl gambling, illegal sale of cigs, sex aid medications etc) and after the learnings from SARS and the current pandemic, a central location is more set for development i.e. gentrification. 

I don't think the legal redlight business will go away - once ready, those in-charge will take this opportunity to relocate the business. Again, think of the above points, those in-charge will want to achieve the following once business can resume:
- controlled environment and location (better surveillance, crowd control, tracking etc)
- manage property value
- etc

If those are just some of the possible areas to achieve, we could possibly see the redlight district relocating areas away from prime housing and retail business districts. This could be areas that have light industrial areas like Woodlands, Tuas, Lim Chu Kang, Sembawang, Kaki Bukit, Yishun. So why light industrial areas:

- These could be the lower rise light industrial blocks as they allow containment.
- Containment is key allowing: surveillance, tracking. Parking for those who drive in a central area. Any form of outbreak whether virus, fighting etc is contained and mobile enforcement and medical services can have rapid deployment. 
- Illegal street walkers: this may not be fully eliminated but more controlled as you have surveillance, mobile enforcement for rapid response. 
- Ancillary services: DSC could have the clinic relocated to the new blocks or have an extended operation there. This also means, these blocks could also become living quarters for the workers / girls with new basic services (job creation). 
- With the general population seeing redlight district as 'undesirable services', this could be a win for those in-charge as a relocation will have a lower impact on the wider matter around residential and retail businesses. If this happens, then GL will get to gentrify, just like Keong Siak. This current 'down time' becomes a bonus to plan, shift and then execute. 

Now timelines, GL / redlight districts will not be opening up anytime soon given its inherent nature of how bodily fluids gets exchanged and transmitted. A STABLE vaccine will only be available mid to end 2021, also assuming that there are no off-shoot issues where the viral strain mutates.

With the above in mind, I personally think, these services will resume only in late 2021 or early 2022 whether a relocation happens, or not.

Anyway, just my thoughts. 
Old 28-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

Sharing my views on the current situation and the possibilities of what GL could become. And the key objective for this is "Gentrification and Opportunities".

Current situation:
- Operating costs are now a concern, bearing in-mind there will also be a cost of ramp up when operating these services can resume. 

Other observations: 
- From the good ol' days before CB, we have already seen alot of new developments in GL. Some of the houses in the outliers of the central lanes like Lor 6, 8..20  and so on, have started to close, e.g. Lor 24.
- Urban development has moved in to develop smaller private housing, apartments and condos. These are smaller units targeting potential owners/ tenants that are singles, couples. 
- Retail businesses: more interesting stores are opening up. eg. cafe, dining and so on.Without going to more details, GL is prime for gentrification. Look at Keong Siak as an example. 

The redlight crowd brings in a mix of people given the cat 40 to 150 range, the redlight activities is a breeding ground for many things (incl gambling, illegal sale of cigs, sex aid medications etc) and after the learnings from SARS and the current pandemic, a central location is more set for development i.e. gentrification. 

I don't think the legal redlight business will go away - once ready, those in-charge will take this opportunity to relocate the business. Again, think of the above points, those in-charge will want to achieve the following once business can resume:
- controlled environment and location (better surveillance, crowd control, tracking etc)
- manage property value
- etc

If those are just some of the possible areas to achieve, we could possibly see the redlight district relocating areas away from prime housing and retail business districts. This could be areas that have light industrial areas like Woodlands, Tuas, Lim Chu Kang, Sembawang, Kaki Bukit, Yishun. So why light industrial areas:

- These could be the lower rise light industrial blocks as they allow containment.
- Containment is key allowing: surveillance, tracking. Parking for those who drive in a central area. Any form of outbreak whether virus, fighting etc is contained and mobile enforcement and medical services can have rapid deployment. 
- Illegal street walkers: this may not be fully eliminated but more controlled as you have surveillance, mobile enforcement for rapid response. 
- Ancillary services: DSC could have the clinic relocated to the new blocks or have an extended operation there. This also means, these blocks could also become living quarters for the workers / girls with new basic services (job creation). 
- With the general population seeing redlight district as 'undesirable services', this could be a win for those in-charge as a relocation will have a lower impact on the wider matter around residential and retail businesses. If this happens, then GL will get to gentrify, just like Keong Siak. This current 'down time' becomes a bonus to plan, shift and then execute. 

Now timelines, GL / redlight districts will not be opening up anytime soon given its inherent nature of how bodily fluids gets exchanged and transmitted. A STABLE vaccine will only be available mid to end 2021, also assuming that there are no off-shoot issues where the viral strain mutates.

With the above in mind, I personally think, these services will resume only in late 2021 or early 2022 whether a relocation happens, or not.

wa write thesis sia....the power of GL indeed..
Old 28-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Containment approach like Nana Plaza in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

Current situation:

Other observations: 

- manage property value
- etc

Old 28-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
In some ways.. Cant compare directly with BKK given how its different in mnay ways.

But thats probably the concept.

All im saying is given the down time between now and when vaccine is available and effective... And with no unmanageable mutation in stains (which takes us to end next year or early 2022). There is quite sufficient time to rethink, redwploy the red light district.

Quite plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Containment approach like Nana Plaza in BKK
Old 28-08-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

This topic of relocation being discussed in this forum for more then 10 years lor. But end up we only see closing and downgrade of hse.
Old 29-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So the Kranji or Mandai or Woodland just a myth?
It better be a myth. Otherwise how to explain to lau po ...me going to eat chicken rice in Kranji/Mandai etc. She say where got chicken rice in Kranji/Mandai etc? Before you alway go makan in Geylang.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So the Kranji or Mandai or Woodland just a myth?
Most talk about place back then was the old turf club at b.t timah.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Most talk about place back then was the old turf club at b.t timah.
Cannot be. Prime land there. I dont think the elites will allow.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Cannot be. Prime land there. I dont think the elites will allow.
There's also talk about Kranji during the msian gals days just before PRCs become legal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1