The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 18-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of
Lightbulb L18H44B Hotel

Just came back from Thai L18H44B seemingly new joint at the place. Man the house look like some ktv+hotel combine. Girls sibei like like thai hostress or air stewadess. Tried G888 and G555
threesome session. Had the best experience. Thumbs up to this house.

Walked in the house was greeted by a friendly OKT come in have a look shop closing soon. Went in only 2 girls left the rest all working. Both were good looking my type. Was having a hard time to choose then the OKT recommend why not take 2. Ok lo try try. Was asked want VIP or normal. Dont know what was that so just say VIP. Paid go in wahh the room really leh not like normal house squeezy and toys all over. It was really like some hotel room with a bathub. Good lighting also. Stripped go into the shower with them both naked. 888 went into bathub with me while 555 was hugging my shoulders from behind. 888 use her boobs do boobs massage while awakening my bro. Too much tension back forth told them enough liao go to bed.

Wash up clean go to bed then 555 was working all over catbath blowjob while 888 while feeding me her boobs. Then vice versa. 888 start riding with cap on while 555 licking nips. Couldnt control shot shower together with them and left.

This house is a must try really thumbs up to this house. Alot of good looking gems. Definitely will return back soon.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post

Just came back from Thai L18H44B seemingly new joint at the place. Man the house look like some ktv+hotel combine. Girls sibei like like thai hostress or air stewadess. Tried G888 and G555
threesome session. Had the best experience. Thumbs up to this house.

Walked in the house was greeted by a friendly OKT come in have a look shop closing soon. Went in only 2 girls left the rest all working. Both were good looking my type. Was having a hard time to choose then the OKT recommend why not take 2. Ok lo try try. Was asked want VIP or normal. Dont know what was that so just say VIP. Paid go in wahh the room really leh not like normal house squeezy and toys all over. It was really like some hotel room with a bathub. Good lighting also. Stripped go into the shower with them both naked. 888 went into bathub with me while 555 was hugging my shoulders from behind. 888 use her boobs do boobs massage while awakening my bro. Too much tension back forth told them enough liao go to bed.

Wash up clean go to bed then 555 was working all over catbath blowjob while 888 while feeding me her boobs. Then vice versa. 888 start riding with cap on while 555 licking nips. Couldnt control shot shower together with them and left.

This house is a must try really thumbs up to this house. Alot of good looking gems. Definitely will return back soon.

Bro, how much is the VIP service for 2 girls? And how long(1hour)?
Old 18-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by F15SG View Post
Bro, how much is the VIP service for 2 girls? And how long(1hour)?
VIP 100
2 girl 100
Old 18-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
VIP 100
2 girl 100
So total $200 for 1Hour?
Old 18-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs for sharing the info.... Wow now upgrade standard liao
Old 18-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

new standard.

if girl is good looking and services also good, then vip 100 for 1 hour really good value

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
rizzoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just tried this place just now and opted for VIP. It's 50 mins only though, not 1 hour. But the room is really bigger and nicer, hotel feel. Service also so much better.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzoc View Post
I just tried this place just now and opted for VIP. It's 50 mins only though, not 1 hour. But the room is really bigger and nicer, hotel feel. Service also so much better.
Who u tried
Old 20-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzoc View Post
thanks for sharing, new selling method ...

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siao18 View Post
What’s the operating hours
11.30am -12.30am

Just came back after trying this girl 188!! Really a gem in this house. Saturday tried tarma with 288 and 388.
Overall the girls service top notch. Got special chair treatment also. Shiock shiock. Lol
Old 22-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

The girls is this house is PRC or Thai?
Old 22-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rudy007 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
11.30am -12.30am

Just came back after trying this girl 188!! Really a gem in this house. Saturday tried tarma with 288 and 388.
Overall the girls service top notch. Got special chair treatment also. Shiock shiock. Lol
What's special chair treatment?
Old 23-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Glad to have the information that the house is charging vip 100 for 50 mins.

Are the girls from this house PRC or Thai?

What is the house number?
Thai, lorong 18 house 44B
Yesterday one of my colleagues went leh heard they opening to overnight sessions also this week.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai, lorong 18 house 44B
Yesterday one of my colleagues went leh heard they opening to overnight sessions also this week.
Your fr mention nothing abt gal stats.
Boobs natural or enhanced?
Boobs saggy or firm.
Mom or non mom(telltale signs will be wrinkled tummy and saggy boobs for moms)
Skin smooth?
Etc
Old 25-07-2019, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Glad to have the information that the house is charging vip 100 for 50 mins.

Good to know the girls from this house are Thai.

What is the house number?
44B!
The VIP is a must try shiock!
Bathub and Special Chair Treatment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1