The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 21-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Something like this?
LOL i died laughing. Nearly spray coffee on laptop.
Old 21-10-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Something like this?
HAHAHAHA if a girl can swallow that whole thing in and out, I salute to her!
Old 21-10-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoooo View Post
The comments here are so stupid. If you grab a tape and measure yourself around at the middle when you’re hard you’re likely to be between 4-5 inches. If you are bigger maybe 5-6. I know I’m an outlier for girth but I’m just above average long. Ofcourse I’m not talking about 6.5 inches in diameter… why r u guys so butthurt?
Bro you mentioned in your previous post saying you are "6.5 inch thick".

There is alot of difference between "thick" and "long". You might want to read your own previous post again?
Old 21-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
Bro you mentioned in your previous post saying you are "6.5 inch thick".

There is alot of difference between "thick" and "long". You might want to read your own previous post again?
Mate what do I have to reread? Literally everyone in the world understands that when talking about thickness its measuring around, not measuring across. You don't need a fkn dictionary to comb and pick through everything someone has said. I have already stated that is my girth (thick) and if you don't believe it that's fine, I'm not going to talk about how long I am because all of you butthurt imbeciles will then make up something stupid you think is oh so hilarious but deliberately misinterpreting what I said.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Will be vvvvv sad if Eliza doesn't return..
Still trying to find someone that even comes close to her..

Quote:
Personally feel Eliza has a better overall figure, is prettier and fucks harder, but Mimi is also super horny and her boobs are natural.

Don’t think Eliza will be returning until after regular air travel resumes.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoooo View Post
Mate what do I have to reread? Literally everyone in the world understands that when talking about thickness its measuring around, not measuring across. You don't need a fkn dictionary to comb and pick through everything someone has said. I have already stated that is my girth (thick) and if you don't believe it that's fine, I'm not going to talk about how long I am because all of you butthurt imbeciles will then make up something stupid you think is oh so hilarious but deliberately misinterpreting what I said.
Calm down bro. Why are you so pressed?
Old 22-10-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
Calm down bro. Why are you so pressed?
The fact he has to mention how "big" his tool is, you can see how insecure he is already

Real people with big dick don't need tell people, is people tell him!
Old 22-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
The fact he has to mention how "big" his tool is, you can see how insecure he is already

Give you 21 pts for very good comment.
Old 22-10-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Alvin Nakata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Jisoo still around?
Old 23-10-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
I LUV LUCY!

Back to normal 'conversation':

Lucy@VPremum

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=799994

I find it surprising that Lucy only has a few FRs... likely Bros are trying to keep her to themselves.

Won't go into too much details then:

Mentioned before I got big monthly deadlines, so once done I go look for some fun and relaxation. Decided to try Lucy as she was available at my timing, but was a little apprehensive as her pixs look too good to be true though.

Got to her door and knocked lightly, and she let me into a dark room..

Holy moley, she looks a lot like her pics! Young, pretty and busty. And she speaks Singlish pretty well. Also on her thread VP wrote "Things won't get as hot as Lucy coz she's about the hottest, wildest and most sultry lady we have ever met to date."

100% TRUE!

Wah liaw! She took of her negligee to reveal her enhanced C boobs, pert tight ass and tight stomach, then dragged me into the shower and started from there! After that it was sex session with a naughty sex-crazed girl who was very playful and aggressive, she even yelled 'fuck me hard lau kong!"

Now regret not booking her earlier...

Last edited by Keima; 23-10-2021 at 11:45 PM.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post

Lol this is funny. I mention my size once in a long fr and it cause this much scene. And you think I am the one that is insecure. If you had a big tool and proud of it you don’t think you’ll mention it ever? Anyway enough of this. Happy to move on.

Last edited by yoooo; 23-10-2021 at 02:46 AM.
Old 23-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone can share how close Lucy service is to Mimi.

Mimi to be is perfect PSE. Is Lucy anywhere close to her standard?

Pls pm if not convenient to share here, thanks!
Old 23-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Anyone can share how close Lucy service is to Mimi.

Mimi to be is perfect PSE. Is Lucy anywhere close to her standard?

Pls pm if not convenient to share here, thanks!
Lol, I just told a bro who PM me

This is my experience, YMMV

Mimi is like fucking Jessica Rabbit.. super slutty and horny gal
GFe like your mistress u haven't seen in a month

Lucy is like fucking a college cheerleader.. very naughty, energetic and aggressive
GFe like your wild university girlfriend
Old 23-10-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While this is great bonk, a bit out of topic, like to warn bros dont go another viet stable, i think most of us should know which i refer to, their dmg is 200, cheaper than vp bro, so, i decided to leave a record so in future if any syt come i can book, but this stable is totally no standard, not to mention
1) pic and girl totally not tally, even though he send me pic and video of girls i suppose book. you can take this as like you booking prc
2) environment, give me feeling not clean and comfort, can take mw as example, maybe even worse.
3) girl services, the time i go, she just finish bath, so, she take her time to put on bedsheet, maybe wild battle before me, however, when is my turn, tower she handover to me like someone use before, then she ride on me not even 3 mins, she say pain ask me to change pos, but total around 10 mins, she say cannot, too pain, then she try to help me hj, while can feel she rush, but eventually stop...total session i think not even 15 mins. you totally can get this by go to prc.
4) okt, can u imagine, first i ask for slot, he tell me 6pm, then moment later, he ask me if 640 ok, coz 6 she got another customer, so, if customer start at 6, he only allow previous guy before me at most 40 mins, so, u can imagine how shit this okt is.
Old 23-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 3
honkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, I just tried Mimi and it's legit - PSE,GFE 10/10 tits, horny wet, they're all on point. I don't need to detail this but wow her tits are on a next level. Forget about the other fake tits, I'm only paying for this one.

She's also genuinely nice, we chatted and she told me about how she would try her best to make her customers cum even if they wanna give up. What a great fucking attitude towards her service.

Enough said, you have to try Mimi hands down worth your money.

A tiny down would be the apartment - not as nice and ambient as Lucy's but seriously it doesn't really matter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1