The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
LIPS Disco in Geylang,,

Yo guys, i got came back from LIPS in geylang... was 1 of the worse times we has been there...

We went because 1 of our kakis was there.. .so we went in there ans start dancing.... maybe we were too hiong, the bouncer got too pissed... he came forward and as me where was i from "Ah Beng Language".... he also me where was i from and ask me to bring all my "sio di" come and talk... i find it kind of ridiclous... and crappy... the guy look like just 20.... and i start fucking in GL since 12.... so i keep quiet... and he ask me go outside talk..

God man..... wat u want me to say??? want to find me problem... anyway, we go outside and talk..... he said he call 40men.... and ready to fight.... but me old man.... only say i no balls to fight......

anyway, he SWA the problem... and we steady go back.... but i already no mood to go back... so just sit there and drink..

but jsut before we go back, the bouncer out number ask ask for fight again... and really, no one put number in front of me before.... and i find it really childishand crappy..

you are a bouncer and yet u want to fight with yout customers??.. really totally asshole... he even warn me not to go there again......

i really find it total shit, u want to earn my $$$... yet, u put up such a show, is it really worth it??...... i have been there for a lot time... and never seen these kind of situation before... even devil bar.

i shall declare, Ah Dez, has been this moron place... totally no customer service., and a buch of idiouts running the place.

-10 /10..
Old 21-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: LIPS Disco in Geylang,,

oppss... now that i am more sober... i mean, how can u , as a bouncer, want to find problem with customers? you are supposed to solve problems between customers, not find problems with your customers and even ask your customers to bring them down for a fight..

you only a small time bouncer in a small time PUB!.. it is not even considered a CLUB!, with this kind of working attitude, i would had sack the bloody ass if he is working for me in thailand or malaysia.

The place was actually alright, quite a few nice waitress, but the few bouncer were total crap. Just becuase we were dancing on the pavement blocking the passage-way, u come screw the customers??? but then... yours is not a big disco, no dance there, then dance on table? even if big dicsos like Music Underground,ManU etc etc, let u dance anywhere....

Gosh man... small time bouncer... small time ah beng....i am a old man, don't know what is number, gang, i only know i grew geylang......

and how can a bouncher yourself..... grab a customer??

haiz... fuck man... it was a alright place.... but the bouncing assholes think too highly of themselves...
Old 21-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 22
mopiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah, you are just a small time kicker in a small time pub, how can you lay hands on a customer?
I think because of you again! Dance too Pro liao, he jealous ! and you haven't show him you strip dance yet!
anyway, we didn't lose a good joint, they just lost a bunch of great customers!

How Can There Be Love At 1st Sight? When Love Is Blind ?
Old 21-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopiko
Yah, you are just a small time kicker in a small time pub, how can you lay hands on a customer?
I think because of you again! Dance too Pro liao, he jealous ! and you haven't show him you strip dance yet!
anyway, we didn't lose a good joint, they just lost a bunch of great customers!
I thought all was ready to fight liao..... all too long never fight, rusty leh! !... last time ..... and i said again, everything was LAST TIME!!

oh yah, the last part, the bouncer's friend want to dio again...... ask us go outside talk, damm bo liao, people childish la hor, we... Educated??
Old 21-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 22
mopiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
I thought all was ready to fight liao..... all too long never fight, rusty leh! !... last time ..... and i said again, everything was LAST TIME!!

oh yah, the last part, the bouncer's friend want to dio again...... ask us go outside talk, damm bo liao, people childish la hor, we... Educated??
You never tell him, BOY, u can call all the men you want, i just need to call all the girls in geylang i know and all of them spit at you one time and all of you will drown?

How Can There Be Love At 1st Sight? When Love Is Blind ?
Old 21-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is only a small farking joint, and the bouncher act like the gangster. we the customer go there to spend money and enjoy, not to fight. like that must ban the place lol...
Old 21-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

they every nite full house..boycott also no use man
went there a couple of times...
1st time got there about 9 plus on a weekday.
NO customer.. but every table knn put reserve sign...
ask us what we wanna drink.
no table for beer drinkers

2nd time pop by only to accompany someone to check out the place.
no doubt the gals there ok looking..but think will stay away lah.

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 21-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting

2nd time pop by only to accompany someone to check out the place.
no doubt the gals there ok looking..but think will stay away lah.
So where u go after that?
Old 21-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

i dont think the bouncer even knows how to work the keyboard,
let alone read ahahhahaha.. we might be wasting out time.

reminds me of this time at pyramid. some bouncer see me no like my face
trying to pick a fight, place number he say he call 20 men come down, as me wait. all i did was say why call me, you no balls to fight me one on one ??
he said alot of things, i cant remember wot. the next thing i did was smash his
head into the wall and he shut up. left the place asap. dont want to stay in lockup again. that place the food is bad and the bed damn cold. and being a old man myself.. i think i will skip pyramid for a while.
Old 21-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

Quote:
So where u go after that?
since that day?
JC loh

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 21-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Tycoon72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro ah Dez

For this situtation...2 things u can do...

1st, complain to the management, the bouncers involved likely to get sack

2nd, inform the police what had happen...although no clear offence had committed but they will take note of your incident and start monitor the pubs closely. If any fight occur, they will know who the suspected culprits started it.

Just my advise...

Cheers
Old 21-06-2005, 02:05 PM
cowboy694

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

forget abt this kind of place; why risk yourself going to such place; alll bros should boycott
Old 21-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
, i shall declare, Ah Dez, has been this moron place... totally no customer service., and a buch of idiouts running the place.

-10 /10..

floor him right there and right then...

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 21-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoon72
Bro ah Dez

For this situtation...2 things u can do...

1st, complain to the management, the bouncers involved likely to get sack

2nd, inform the police what had happen...although no clear offence had committed but they will take note of your incident and start monitor the pubs closely. If any fight occur, they will know who the suspected culprits started it.

Just my advise...

Cheers
I am in 3 minds to do that... just need to get details nia...
Old 21-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
floor him right there and right then...
Uncle me, old liao.... last time, can , now, just close 1 eye.

Police lockup, DB, prison all go before liao... now, no more balls to go in again..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1