The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 8
hest814 is one of the Best!hest814 is one of the Best!hest814 is one of the Best!hest814 is one of the Best!
Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

As of late, I have noticed that massage spas here with absurd entrance rates (talking about those with $88 or more per hour) are growing.

Furthermore, they require you to take the mentioned $88 package just to get the bare minimum special.

To top it off, even though minimum special are still quoted at $50, MLs now want you to top up $50 just for auto roam.

Total: $188 just for one hour session or more depending on the special!!

I have gone to 3 different spas (all diff bosses) and all practice the same approach.

Is this now a common trend among all the MLs here?

This is sad indeed. Rather go to JB for massage and save money haha.
Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hest814 View Post
As of late, I have noticed that massage spas here with absurd entrance rates (talking about those with $88 or more per hour) are growing.

Furthermore, they require you to take the mentioned $88 package just to get the bare minimum special.

To top it off, even though minimum special are still quoted at $50, MLs now want you to top up $50 just for auto roam.

I have gone to 3 different spas (all diff bosses) and all practice the same approach.

saw this Mandy from passion spa doing Tiktok live said she will not accept customer for 58 massage, she only accept 89 entry. knn!
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you.

Spas used to charge a flat rate of $50 - $60 per hour starting years ago. But I think one spa spoil market go and start this gimmick of $88 nonsense. Say what must top $38 so can get teasing etc. Really turn off to all bros here. But I believe there is still a small number of spas who doenst charge such pricing. No wonder spa owners/bosses can drive big cars and park outside the shop.

Spa bosses if u reading this feel free to zap me. I am just being honest with the majority of the bros here.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For the longest time, people are lured by photos of young pretty MLs at Cat1 joints (Category 1,一号店).
Pay entrance fee of 88 or more per hour, and paying above market rate for basic Happy experience.

The market is big enough to accommodate the rich, and the vast majority (like me, who almost never visit Cat1 joints).
Go to the right places for the right stuff.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Yes it is a true a large number of spa have been adopting this practice for years now..

I just walk away if they insist on that pricing. Luckily, there are still many other spas that don't do it
Old Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

We complain so much but the market is still there for them

Just spend within your means
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

there are still no many shops charging 50-60 for entrance.. why visit those 88 ones leh..? u got choice but still choose to get carrot then nobody can help liao…
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Then go get rid of such spas by making reports to AV and MOM. Just tell MOM you don't see the Singapore staff such spas claim to employ. MOM will crack down on invisible staff issue.

Better still... expose these practices on social media so that MOM and AV are forced to act. But make sure to only target $88 spas. Leave the $50 and $58 spas for the rest of us to enjoy
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Then go get rid of such spas by making reports to AV and MOM. Just tell MOM you don't see the Singapore staff such spas claim to employ. MOM will crack down on invisible staff issue.

Better still... expose these practices on social media so that MOM and AV are forced to act. But make sure to only target $88 spas. Leave the $50 and $58 spas for the rest of us to enjoy
No use ba. I see them close and later open at same location by same boss using the different name. Example like springleaf that corner shop. Dunno change name how many times liao and the boss still the same. Only the ML who got into trouble have to leave.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is still not that bad. I kana before the below quotation.

Entrance: 88
HJ: +50
Touch Boobs: +50
Remove Bra: +30
Touch Below: +20
Below with Pants down: +30
Total: 88+50+50+30+20+30 = 268....WTF...Shop old name is New G*** at Upp Bukit Timah Area. Now got new name already, very famous shop. Most of the shop at Bukit Timah area cannot go...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Let them grow la..why you worry so much. If all bros can stick together and support only those 50-55 range, you think they can last long with high rental and overhead cost? I always felt we are the one that are supporting the business. Without our patronising, they can close shop
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think you are filthy rich. If not please don't let them lead you by the nose! Show your style and who you are. Just reject and walk off. When you see $88...just walk off!
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Just say No , why bother ,but there still some carrot head walking in, for me a big NO
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This is still not that bad. I kana before the below quotation.

Entrance: 88
HJ: +50
Touch Boobs: +50
Remove Bra: +30
Touch Below: +20
Below with Pants down: +30
Total: 88+50+50+30+20+30 = 268....WTF...Shop old name is New G*** at Upp Bukit Timah Area. Now got new name already, very famous shop. Most of the shop at Bukit Timah area cannot go...
LOL..hahahah! that area and district is where the rich people stay. So I guessed when they visited these spas, they just flaunt theri money as they like as long as they get what they want. To them money is nothing and this type of behaviour must have set the momentum going and the trend over there.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Totally agree with you.

Spas used to charge a flat rate of $50 - $60 per hour starting years ago. But I think one spa spoil market go and start this gimmick of $88 nonsense. Say what must top $38 so can get teasing etc. Really turn off to all bros here. But I believe there is still a small number of spas who doenst charge such pricing. No wonder spa owners/bosses can drive big cars and park outside the shop.

Spa bosses if u reading this feel free to zap me. I am just being honest with the majority of the bros here.
Support you ! We must support the $50-$55 and refrain and boycott the $88 type
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1