The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
281204 to 040105 in bkk samsters, U TEE NAI ?

puying suai mak mak mai? kekeke.

fall in leh........kekekeke.

bro thaifood,..nabei u dam very clever choose gals,dance fever that one suai!

bro tirak99.....chivas regal good?

bro karupa.....dont u dare bribe me....u sorted out all your numbers?

bro moonlight...hollywood disco's coke good or not??

bro g30.........i've to take my hat off.....hows ur monday 4am supper + sweet desert?
Old 05-01-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 281204 to 040105 in bkk samsters, U TEE NAI ?

Private go30 reporting, Sir!

Breakfast was good and Desert is nice, but i only hug it but didn't eat it.

Heard yr last dish was AW? Aroy mai?

Just back home this evening, still kit tern LOS mak mak :-P

See you guys for Kopi somedays....
Old 05-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by go30
Private go30 reporting, Sir!

Breakfast was good and Desert is nice, but i only hug it but didn't eat it.

Heard yr last dish was AW? Aroy mai?

Just back home this evening, still kit tern LOS mak mak :-P

See you guys for Kopi somedays....
yeah, AW aroy!!!!!

mai kee rak krai beep ni maa goon.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:52 AM
Samster

wah,u all kenna "duut heeng" by the "puyings" liao is it..

tats y no sound no picture from u guys......kekekeke.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
wah,u all kenna "duut heeng" by the "puyings" liao is it..
tats y no sound no picture from u guys......kekekeke.
Have been working hard to get all the KINKY pictures and videos sorted out to upload to 'YouSendIt' for you guys.

Hope you guys have received it. Please PM me if you want the URL for download.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupa
Have been working hard to get all the KINKY pictures and videos sorted out to upload to 'YouSendIt' for you guys.

Hope you guys have received it. Please PM me if you want the URL for download.
The photos don look appealing to me leh..Any more or not?
Old 06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
puying suai mak mak mai? kekeke.

fall in leh........kekekeke.

bro thaifood,..nabei u dam very clever choose gals,dance fever that one suai!

bro tirak99.....chivas regal good?

bro karupa.....dont u dare bribe me....u sorted out all your numbers?

bro moonlight...hollywood disco's coke good or not??

bro g30.........i've to take my hat off.....hows ur monday 4am supper + sweet desert?
haha..Bro Kurupa sms me when I was sleeping at home about 9 plus am bangkok time one of the days..Told me she tried Ah Ying...& asked me whether I had the Taxi WL from Siam hotel HP number..he Sms me again the next day to tell me bro Tirak 99 wanted to try ah ying & video cammed her naked...But in the end didnt do so..So wat happen ah?
BTW heard u tried the taxi WL at Siam Cafe. in the end..Service di yerk yerk(very good) rite...So did she give u a good BBBJ at the bath tub?
I still waiting for one of u guys to post a solid FR here...
Cheers
Old 06-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
veldra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Navy Private Veldra reporting in.

Happiness, Kindness, Sorrow, a Didgeridoo and Singa beer made my tour with fellow commander { 2 nights in Bkk } a trip to remember.

A lot of discovery of new food, new sights and new tits always gave me a smile when I woke up at fucking 3pm everyday.
The crew was cool and fun.

But a special shout-out is in order to 2nights_in_Bkk, Go and JT.
You guys are the best.

Now, my virginity to Thailand has been penetrated.
I am now abit wiser and much stronger.

I will go down to Bangkok again and this time onwards.
“ I will not be denied “

“ Dai yahng sia yahng ”,
Translation – you have to sacrifice something to get something.

End of transmission….

Last edited by veldra; 06-01-2005 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veldra
Navy Private Veldra reporting in.

Happiness, Kindness, Sorrow, a Didgeridoo and Singa beer made my tour with fellow commander { 2 nights in Bkk } a trip to remember.

A lot of discovery of new food, new sights and new tits always gave me a smile when I woke up at fucking 3pm everyday.
The crew was cool and fun.

But a special shout-out is in order to 2nights_in_Bkk, Go and JT.
You guys are the best.

Now, my virginity to Thailand has been penetrated.
I am now abit wiser and much stronger.

I will go down to Bangkok again and this time onwards.
“ I will not be denied “

“ Dai yahng sia yahng ”,
Translation – you have to sacrifice something to get something.

End of transmission….
bro veldra......kekeke....finally i see u here....knn,u private meh......u recruit lah.......anyway,thks for all your kind words....really hope u did enjoy urself....when is our next trip??....i'm planning already....kekeke.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

my little fr on ah ping:-

after a couple of nights sleeping without puying and mind already flooded with sperms(as mentioned by bro go30)....kekekeke......so,die die on a night after disco with fellow samsters,must take a gal back.

as usual,after clubbing,we went for supper and some of them went back to their respective hotels....left bro go30 was accompanying me to find puying....decided to take her as mentioned by bro karupa that this gal KLCBPL.bro go30 helped me negotiated the price as i cant speak thai....price agreed and headed back to hotel.

once in my room,we ordered room service as i did not have a proper supper as i was busy looking for puying when fellow samsters enjoying their supper.when i take a closer look at ah ping,damn,she was such innocent gal that any man would love to spend time with her and not thinking of just screwing her, but i did at last.but honestly,she has those innocent looks plus beauty of cos....her age was 22 and studying in university but english nit noy only.

after supper,we bath together and no blow job was given to me during shower but some body massage instead,hmmm...not too bad but my mind already started scolding bro karupa as he said she KLCBPL......kekekeke.....but her looks and friendliness compensate everything.....her boobs was nice accompanied with pinkish nipples...wat else can i ask for....after shower,we proceeded to the bed and action begins.

this gal was slow motion type and this makes me so excited and service was 8.5 upon 10.....no rushing at all....allow frenching....
we started frenching with her wearing my t-shirt given to her b4 shower and me wearing my boxer shorts....slowly we took our clothes off and continue frenching like no tomorrow....blow job with cap was good,deep throat and slow,i almost cum,but told her to stop...kekeke, cos i cannot tahan her service....licking of balls is a bonus to me......damn,she did that to a close 10 mins i guess.....after that,we proceed to doggie immediatley as i know i'll cum in no time....and i did after a few pumps.

after rest for abt an hour,we continue our 2nd round....this time, action no much diff except we had a few normal position before i cum the 2nd time.
well,this gal can be a gf type, one look can say she's not those working ladys but she is lah....so her looks really a gal next door type.

looks: 7.5 (extra 0.5 for that innocent look)
boobs:7.5 (33b, extra 0.5 for those pink nipples)
bj: 8.0 (extra 0.5 for licking of balls)
service: 9.0 (no rushing at all, allow frenching)
satisfaction:9.0 ( i love those bf/gf feeling)

MAYBE.....to be continue.......FR on my secret weapon.....kekeke.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
The photos don look appealing to me leh..Any more or not?
The KINKIEST isn't pics, but vids in DVD quality. Ha ha ha! Ask Tirak99 and Thai75Food, they will tell you more.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
haha..Bro Kurupa sms me when I was sleeping at home about 9 plus am bangkok time one of the days..Told me she tried Ah Ying...& asked me whether I had the Taxi WL from Siam hotel HP number..he Sms me again the next day to tell me bro Tirak 99 wanted to try ah ying & video cammed her naked...But in the end didnt do so..So wat happen ah?
BTW heard u tried the taxi WL at Siam Cafe. in the end..Service di yerk yerk(very good) rite...So did she give u a good BBBJ at the bath tub?
I still waiting for one of u guys to post a solid FR here...
Cheers
Taxi WL from Siam Hotel is Ah Ping lah! The FR on her already posted by 2nitesInBkk. Hmm, Ah Ping also wearing braces, Ah Ying also braces... do you have a freaky fetish for gals still in braces? Something like 'underage' fetish?
Old 07-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

after supper,we bath together and no blow job was given to me during shower but some body massage instead,hmmm...not too bad but my mind already started scolding bro karupa as he said she KLCBPL......kekekeke.....but her looks and friendliness compensate everything.....her boobs was nice accompanied with pinkish nipples...wat else can i ask for....after shower,we proceeded to the bed and action begins.
Walao, no wonder I can't get a goodnite's sleep that nite... cos somebody's screwing me up in the back of their mind. :-(

In the words of a wise chiongster, the only question one has to memorise in Bkk is, "Kin Khoei Mai Sai Thong Dai Mai?". Armed with this question, with the right answer, you will always get your KLCBPL! Try it and see, always works for me!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupa
Walao, no wonder I can't get a goodnite's sleep that nite... cos somebody's screwing me up in the back of their mind. :-(

In the words of a wise chiongster, the only question one has to memorise in Bkk is, "Kin Khoei Mai Sai Thong Dai Mai?". Armed with this question, with the right answer, you will always get your KLCBPL! Try it and see, always works for me!!!
You forgot to remind him..."Got 2 shots or not???
LOL
Old 07-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:

after a couple of nights sleeping without puying and mind already flooded with sperms(as mentioned by bro go30)....kekekeke......so,die die on a night after disco with fellow samsters,must take a gal back.

as usual,after clubbing,we went for supper and some of them went back to their respective hotels....left bro go30 was accompanying me to find puying....decided to take her as mentioned by bro karupa that this gal KLCBPL.bro go30 helped me negotiated the price as i cant speak thai....price agreed and headed back to hotel.

once in my room,we ordered room service as i did not have a proper supper as i was busy looking for puying when fellow samsters enjoying their supper.when i take a closer look at ah ping,damn,she was such innocent gal that any man would love to spend time with her and not thinking of just screwing her, but i did at last.but honestly,she has those innocent looks plus beauty of cos....her age was 22 and studying in university but english nit noy only.

this gal was slow motion type and this makes me so excited and service was 8.5 upon 10.....no rushing at all....allow frenching....
we started frenching with her wearing my t-shirt given to her b4 shower and me wearing my boxer shorts....slowly we took our clothes off and continue frenching like no tomorrow....blow job with cap was good,deep throat and slow,i almost cum,but told her to stop...kekeke, cos i cannot tahan her service....licking of balls is a bonus to me......damn,she did that to a close 10 mins i guess.....after that,we proceed to doggie immediatley as i know i'll cum in no time....and i did after a few pumps.

after rest for abt an hour,we continue our 2nd round....this time, action no much diff except we had a few normal position before i cum the 2nd time.
well,this gal can be a gf type, one look can say she's not those working ladys but she is lah....so her looks really a gal next door type.

looks: 7.5 (extra 0.5 for that innocent look)
boobs:7.5 (33b, extra 0.5 for those pink nipples)
bj: 8.0 (extra 0.5 for licking of balls)
service: 9.0 (no rushing at all, allow frenching)
satisfaction:9.0 ( i love those bf/gf feeling)

MAYBE.....to be continue.......FR on my secret weapon.....kekeke.
Good FR...too bad no BBBJ during Arb Nam..her gal next door looks make me gian that time also..haha...her service confirm better than Ah Ying

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1