The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ruthless Reds too strong for Charlton

Liverpool's recent resurgence gathered pace as they produced a ruthless display to defeat Charlton 3-0 at The Valley.

Rafa Benitez's side were far too strong for struggling Charlton and Xabi Alonso's early penalty was followed by second half strikes from Craig Bellamy and Steven Gerrard to complete a convincing win on Saturday.

Liverpool are unbeaten in the league since their defeat at Arsenal last month, winning four of their last five matches and keeping six consecutive clean sheets to give renewed hope of a top four finish in the Premiership.

Charlton have won just once in six matches since Les Reed replaced Iain Dowie as head coach and the London club, mired in the relegation zone, face a long struggle to beat the drop.

Reed was without on-loan Liverpool goalkeeper Scott Carson as Premiership rules state players cannot feature against the club that has loaned them out.

Thomas Myhre came in for Carson but he was picking the ball out of his net after just three minutes after a blunder by former Liverpool defender Djimi Traore.

Charlton left-back Traore, who spent seven years at Anfield, lunged at a cross and completely missed the ball before his foot crunched into Jermaine Pennant's head.

It was as clear a penalty as you will ever see and Alonso calmly stroked the spot-kick past Myhre to give Liverpool the ideal start.
Old 17-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liverpool showed no signs of sitting on their lead and it took a superb goal-line clearance from Luke Young to deny Bellamy after the Welsh striker had dribbled around Myhre.

Traore went some way to making up for his earlier mistake in the 17th minute when he followed Young's example by alertly hacking Pennant's shot off the line.

Liverpool were in complete control but Charlton almost snatched an equaliser their play would hardly have deserved when Jose Reina spilled Andy Reid's shot and the ball fell perfectly for Hermann Hreidarsson. But, despite having an empty goal to aim at, the Charlton defender lashed his shot over the crossbar.

Mark Gonzalez's powerful header from Bellamy's cross forced Myhre to make a fine save just before half-time.

Norwegian keeper Myhre made an even better stop three minutes after the interval as he tipped Alonso's curling strike over the bar.

Bellamy and Kuyt combined to carve open the Charlton defence with a swift exchange of passes midway through the second half, but the Dutch striker's shot cannoned to safety off a post.

Darren Ambrose struck a blistering volley that skimmed Reina's crossbar in the 75th minute as Charlton found their stride.

Darren Bent went close with a snap-shot from 10 yards moments later but Liverpool raised their tempo and sealed the win in the 82nd minute.

Bellamy accelerated away from Souleymane Diawara and gave Myhre no chance with a stunning finish from an acute angle.

Gerrard rubbed salt into Charlton's wounds in the 89th minute when surged onto Peter Crouch's header and curled a shot past Myhre.
Old 18-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I look forward to the Barca tie. Lose nevermind, at least lose to the best.

We beat them under Houllier, who told the lads, they are Barcelona, but we are Liverpool.
My exact sentiments. Lose also must lose "guang-chai" mah. I just hope the other 3 EPL teams will lose to the more kuching-kurat teams. If we kanna kicked out and Chelski and Man U continue in Champions League, at least, we can concentrate our energies in EPL and these two teams will surely drop points along the way. So, even if the worse case scenario, there is hope for us.

I think we will do well. We are picking up nicely now and gaining more in confidence. And some more, we are pretty good in cup ties. So, we should do OK.

Cheers
Old 18-12-2006, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

I guess we did pretty well against Charlton away. But, we were aided by the early goal. The 2nd goal took too long. But, nonetheless, a win is a win and it has helped boost our confidence a great deal. The team is finally clicking well now.

But, Charlton is too weak and we should have scored a few more. The real test will be next against Arsenal on 19th Dec. Really looking forward to that !!!

Cheers
Old 18-12-2006, 07:23 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Lose also must lose "guang-chai" mah.
Or 'sui bai you rong' huh We won't know the form of both teams come February,if we can perform 100% and Barca can't,we can beat them.

11 goals & none conceded from the last three league games,we should get excited but let's be realistic. Spurs & Blackburn away are a lot tougher,not to mention those home games against the big three,our players have to tell themselves,Liverpool can !
Old 19-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

wat a good weekend....

Pool win, MU lost and Chelski narrow the gap....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 19-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

It's really good to see Liverpool keeps clean sheet again.....
Old 19-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
wat a good weekend....

Pool win, MU lost and Chelski narrow the gap....
Guess all pool fan including me are having a "GREAT WEEKEND" not forgeting Arsenal draw too. I keep smiling from Monday morning thinking of it till my OC think im siao due to this reason

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 19-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Ruthless is not a word I would use on the performance...

It took so long for us to kill the game off when we got chances enough to win at least 2 matches..

And considering the 1st was only a penalty, and we nearly let in on a few occasion..

But a win is a win, still me must finish our chances and kill the game off early..
Old 19-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cluboxed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, hopefully we can carry on this run and push for the top 2 places

YNWA
Old 20-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Guess all pool fan including me are having a "GREAT WEEKEND" not forgeting Arsenal draw too. I keep smiling from Monday morning thinking of it till my OC think im siao due to this reason

due to Arsenal draw game...Pool is being placed 3rd on the standing...

but this saturday watford game a bit worrying... watford got nothing to loose wheras pool has everything to gain.....hopefully pool can make it....

yah... it was a superb sunday..... chelski steals it at the death...and i oni watch one half of MU match and conclude either is a draw game or a home win..the next day when i check livescore...... at least i can stop hearing those MU fans in my work place talking the 'unimaginable'.... their squad is too thin to challenge chelski...imagine o'shea, fletcher,w.brown, silvestre, PJS coming on as a sub...even pool bench boast better qty than them.....

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 20-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 23
spunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
but this saturday watford game a bit worrying... watford got nothing to loose wheras pool has everything to gain.....hopefully pool can make it....
The problem with pool is when you want them to Win they will lose but when you don't expect much from them they will suprised you!!!!

I have been supporting Pool for the last 28 years, The last 12 years was shake head no eyes see!!!!

Life is Short. Play Hard!!!
Old 20-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk9 View Post
The problem with pool is when you want them to Win they will lose but when you don't expect much from them they will suprised you!!!!

I have been supporting Pool for the last 28 years, The last 12 years was shake head no eyes see!!!!
the reason why they still cannot win the EPL for 16 years is consistency...to win the league ..u hv to maintain consistency thru out the saeson..be it tat u face a strong or weak opponent....

another factor is 'fighting spirit'...i watch the lost againts gunners, MU and chelski..once the opponent score the 1st goal..they dun hv the morale to fight back...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arsenal match called off! Foggy it seems.. alamak. Anyway this may create congestion for us.

The team starting to gel now... but yes, we still need to be able to clinically finish teams off. But then again, sometimes MU and Chelsea also find it hard-going against teams in the bottom half but the difference is that they usu still win those games 1-0.
Old 20-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kopisiutai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong View Post
Arsenal match called off! Foggy it seems.. alamak. Anyway this may create congestion for us.
Not only that, they may have Henry, Ljundberg and Gallas back.

Kopisiutai reporting in as Liverpool fa who never walked alone. am i too late?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1