The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
You have few girls to fuck every month? Come and share

I accumulated quite a lot of tinder contacts in the past. Think about 300 to 500. I constantly forget who they are.

The thing about tinder is that you have to be exciting for them to fuck you. And you have to build momentum towards the fuck.

I have been living the life of fucking 3 girls and hunting 3 more. Pandemic wreck havoc in my methods.

Girls are less willing to meet and you cannot fuck as often as you want.

I also realised that I need to lie to the girls sometimes. I wonder if bros here lie to them like do you have a gf? Are you only sleeping with her?

Can I even say I have 3 gfs that I fuck on rotation and looking to fuck some new girls and seeking some ONS?

Avoiding such questions help improve my success rate and help me to get to fuck on first dates or second dates. I am sure AMDK also get a lot of adventure here.

They like to let you fuck for the excitement, after that they think you are not serious and they block you or delete you anyway. How does it help them if you have no gf?

They also never tell me how many AMDK they rode in the last 5 years right? Only one Malaysian auditor girl quite cute she honestly shared she rode 8 cocks last 6 months, mostly on first date. She loved it raw. Scared as hell Insist to use Condom.

The side effects of rotating girls to fuck every month, you find it hard to give up fucking 5-6 girls a month to stay committed with one. How bro here solve such problem?
Old 20-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
The side effects of rotating girls to fuck every month, you find it hard to give up fucking 5-6 girls a month to stay committed with one. How bro here solve such problem?
You're young so okay. I started like that 8-9 years ago but I've to say age catching up. Now maybe 3 ok but I've stopped hunting. Just got time meet and fuck but waiting for hotel etc, tiring for me.

These 3, generally chatty so not so tiring I always must initiate. 1 is my student (adult), so she's quite like always asking me to help her with things like her CV etc.

The other 2, one is maid that comes to my place. The other is a care giver. All 3 not local.

I used to have 3 maids take turns to come to my place for part time. When we are alone, I'll fuck them then they carry on with their work. But now, left one only because the other 2 just drifted apart and also they always want me to initiate conversations, fucks etc.

I also stopped hunting sg girls. Some how I feel difficult to sustain with them cuz I feel like I can't offer them much and they also quite practical. Not chatty, just meet, fuck go. The whole experience too dry for me with sg girls.

The maid is a 3/10. But she's the horniest. Always sent me message like, when she sees me, she just wants to strip naked, etc. So I like her attitude a lot. Don't ask for money but I usually give her a bit everyday.

The caregiver is a 9/10. She's also the reason I went to apply for old folks home 3 years ago. But I was rejected because I I'm only 40s, not disabled, etc etc. Thought can just stay there and when she night duty can fuck. But now I know the whole old folks home process, I'm planning ahead as well. Next time, if got chance not so immobile yet, will want to try staying in one. I feel the nurses there from other countries, got chance to up.

The student a bit more reserved but she's maybe a 6.5/10. Body a bit ba ba, but she works out. I like her cuz the idea of fucking a student turns me on. Plus she's the most romantic one. Like to kiss while I pound her. I also quite like that.

Last edited by entering; 20-02-2022 at 08:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1