The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

How’s life after marriage?

Got nightly massage?
Old 30-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If your day use hotel allows only one Guest per room, then high likelihood it is the kind that charges differently for single vs double occupancy. Even though the incremental cost to the hotel for double occupancy is minimally higher. Needless to say, these are usually not 5-star hotels, and many put in these charges for double occupancy in a vain attempt to weed out vice activities.

Not many people realize that if you are already paying for a room with double occupancy then you can update the particulars of the second occupant as many times as you want. I did this once to always properly register the second guest name, not knowing which FL would eventually overnight with me while fucking one after another.

For those who are familiar with hotel membership programs, some will know that many hotel chains allow up to triple occupancy for the same price as a single/double (especially for rooms redeemed with Points) - Many times I redeemed a room night, and shared with a trusted chiongster. We register both our names and just update the third occupant to whichever girl is being fucked next. Lol.

Obviously this works only if both folks understand and are sufficiently considerate. Housekeeping is always called up after each fuck, the room properly cleaned and supplies replenished before the next fellow comes in for his session.

If one of the fellows happen to be organizing something a bit more kinky (once 4 guys were arranging a gangbang with a former Mrs Singapore), then I will always want to use the room first while the gangbang happens the next day - seeing how these fuckers will spray their juices all over the place.
I will update after I visit the room this week to share these details with other bros in the forum.
Old 30-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ThisIsMelmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's strange how covid rules are still being enforced to prevent mingling, but non household members can check in a hotel room together??
Group gathering limited to 8 but no such limit on buses/trains. Same logic
Old 30-03-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzahut1for1 View Post
Eventually got married with a ML but no kids yet.
She still working when u married? In sg i suppose
Old 30-03-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzahut1for1 View Post
Eventually got married with a ML but no kids yet.
If she's still working think it's better for u not to hv kids yet coz u dunno who kids are they..

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
She still working when u married? In sg i suppose
Old 31-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's strange how covid rules are still being enforced to prevent mingling, but non household members can check in a hotel room together??
Some day room hotel has many entrance, so it is quite easy to check in alone and then bring your partner to your room later.
Old 31-03-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
If she's still working think it's better for u not to hv kids yet coz u dunno who kids are they..
Some ML still work the job though they are married and in fact will mention their husband casually.

There's one tcm i go to, the ML is around early 40, no spring chicken liao, and we were chatting about covid vaccination, she mention her hubby had gone for earlier round of jabs for over 60s Maybe she is PDMM, marry local, get citizenship, hence the big age gap. So there are people who do that, and are at peace with the fact
Old 31-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2822 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

To me, it is all about a little chemistry

ML must like u a little bit first

If she does not like u, then maybe she like your $

There must be some liking somehow and somewhere
Old 01-04-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
To me, it is all about a little chemistry

ML must like u a little bit first

If she does not like u, then maybe she like your $

There must be some liking somehow and somewhere
Well said upz your points
Old 01-04-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Some day room hotel has many entrance, so it is quite easy to check in alone and then bring your partner to your room later.
upz your points
Old 01-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know this milf late 40, close to 50 for more than 4 year.

After few visit with her, both can click, she agreed to check in with me, she charge me friendship rate $100 for 2 hour

At time I have funny request such as BJ while driving her home, wear spec or certain type of dressing or bra while fucking her, she will never fail to oblige.

During CB phase 1, which we cant visit spa, told her take some sexy photo for me to pcc, she send without hesitate.

Recently i visit at her work place, i request to told video and photo while she BJ me, at first she quite reductant, but after i try to persuade her, she oblige.

I ask her why she trust me and oblige me so much, she told me there was 1 occasion, i jio her to KTV for drink, all my friend laugh at me for bringing a Milf, but i still protect and make her feel special . That moment, she was touch.

Till now, i still enjoy priority service , at time, i want certain time, she will cancel her appointment and slot me in..
Old 02-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSPERM View Post

After few visit with her, both can click, she agreed to check in with me, she charge me friendship rate $100 for 2 hour

At time I have funny request such as BJ while driving her home, wear spec or certain type of dressing or bra while fucking her, she will never fail to oblige.

During CB phase 1, which we cant visit spa, told her take some sexy photo for me to pcc, she send without hesitate.

Recently i visit at her work place, i request to told video and photo while she BJ me, at first she quite reductant, but after i try to persuade her, she oblige.

I ask her why she trust me and oblige me so much, she told me there was 1 occasion, i jio her to KTV for drink, all my friend laugh at me for bringing a Milf, but i still protect and make her feel special . That moment, she was touch.

Till now, i still enjoy priority service , at time, i want certain time, she will cancel her appointment and slot me in..
Bro, one man's meat is another poison. I think some prc ml in their late 40s-50s are in better shape than some younger ones. They are also more open to whatever weird ideas we have. Haha
Old 02-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lijunde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSPERM View Post

Interesting story. Good luck with you, bro
Old 02-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lijunde View Post
Interesting story. Good luck with you, bro
What I am curious is, is this milf a ml in those shops where they already offer extra or a decent one?

Irregardless, good one lah.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

I Have this Milf close to 50, been patronising her since 5-6 years back at Ppc area, firstly was pure pay n go till 2 years back sex became more intense, talked more abt personal life n work n also f more..any n every request all fulfilled without questions...haha..and ended up it made her reluctant to even talk abt $, but I knew nothing is for free in this world and as usual passed her money n at times more than usual, was always pushed away but I still managed hide the $ in her bag or drawer.

Last year when all was hell I still managed to meet her at times, she was gradually grateful to me (perhaps I’m not the only one for sure) for helping her out as business can’t operate at that time..last year end business gradually slowly open up n during cny she gave me a red pkt which I refused to take but she told me cny she give cannot don’t accept not Heng..after I alighted her, I hesistated for awhile cause I didn’t want to open or know the contents, but curiosity got the better of me so I took a peep, was really shocked, inside got 20 $100 bills.

Anyway on the last day of cny, we met n had dinner, on the way back I managed to slip the red pkt back into her handbag together with a smaller red pkt I tied together for her. Sometimes it makes us wonder, as really how far can this type of working relationship goes...as to me I feel it’s headed nowhere...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1