The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -89 / Power: 0
Gabby22 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Does your wife provide HJ or others during pregnancy??

Hi bros........does your wives provide HJ during her pregnancy period?

My wife is someone who is not into HJ......so.....yea....I wonder will she do exception during her pregnancy period

Any experience bro care to share their "experience" with me?
Old 26-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Does your wife provide HJ or others during pregnancy??

Well some women do and some not. As for me - I and OC still bonk during the 1st semester.

Later semester - OC usually BBBJ and HJ me till her prenancy over. Cause she afraid me tau jiak outside!!!!!!!!!! But I still do..........I need that meat hole.........for a taste!!!!!!!!
Old 26-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
kennychw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As for me, my CO and I still have sex at her early stage of pregnancy, and at the later stage she bbbj/HJ and allow me to suck her breasts. She has high urge for sex, that's y I stopped going for CS after marriage. Now only occasionally go for some sexperience when working overseas.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Nope..I do it myself or looked for FLs..
Old 26-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BiAndPretty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseveninch View Post
Well some women do and some not. As for me - I and OC still bonk during the 1st semester.

Later semester - OC usually BBBJ and HJ me till her prenancy over. Cause she afraid me tau jiak outside!!!!!!!!!! But I still do..........I need that meat hole.........for a taste!!!!!!!!
OK, your wife is so romantic in a wierd way. Too bad for her it didn't work. Hope you didn't bring home any mushrooms.

- Masters and Johnson
Old 27-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lordstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder why not Bj instead of Hj? ST don't like BJ, do u?
Old 27-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

for me , my OC provide me with BBBJ during her pregnancy or during her menses. she is not into HJ, she said HJ make her hand tired. but sometimes if i take too long to cum and see her too tired, i asked her to lick my balls and i hj myself
Old 27-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby22 View Post
Hi bros........does your wives provide HJ during her pregnancy period?

My wife is someone who is not into HJ......so.....yea....I wonder will she do exception during her pregnancy period

Any experience bro care to share their "experience" with me?
Yes. My wife does it when during pregnancy but has to monitor her mood and take her safety into consideration first. During her pregnancy until approximately the fourth month, still have intercourse but has to be very very careful. Have to do it real slow. No more the aggressive way and don't/never lie on top. Do it from the side. When the tummy gets bigger, stop intercourse and switch to HJ. BBBJ will be better but my OC do not like. U can also satisfy her by fingering and oral if she is horny. Take care "new daddy" and congrats.
Old 27-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

well, i hoot till 7th month stage but doc advise no more cos scare later she big O and cause the water bag to break...... but the feel and bond is different
hahaha ..daddy & mummy making it out while baby shaking inside
Old 27-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

DreamerX5521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my experience......
my wife is having twin pregnancy. but we still have sex during the full period of pregnancy. well, there is some chance of miscarriage, but if play it slow and safe, i think it is still ok.
as a rule of thumb,
- don't play hard and do it real slow and gentle
- do with the position that not having pressure on her tummy, side way is the best way so far
- don't let her cum too much, as her uterus will contract during her cum
- don't suck nipple too much too.
- maximum twice a week.

well, this is what i experience last year and my twin born at about the full period of pregnancy and they are 4 month old now.
lastly, i don't hold any responsibility for any accident happen (touch wood), so do it at your own risk, as i've mentioned that it still carry some chance of miscarriage.
try to do some googling to understand more until you are more comfortable.
happy parenting.... its worth a lot.
Old 27-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ronckw is Cool - loads of Potential

I still do it with my OC when she is preggy during 1st & 2nd trimester...but gentle ons....

on 3rd trimester its all HJ & BBBJ included.....
Old 27-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting topic here ... myslf got no wife, so juz wondering hw will guys release when wife is pregnant? heard fr frens who prev got pregnant wives ... they may b subjected to mood swings, no appetite for sex at times ... get tired very easily ... so end up d frens at times gotta go out look for FLs to release.

any bros wif similar experience??

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 23
nedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant future

i breast fuck my wife while she lies there and shoot all my sperm all over her
Old 27-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

We manage to have sex up to 6-7mths, so far always in missionary ... i knew some bros would have done it by the side or EVEN doggie (Never try and will never try)..... The whole process is quiet, slow and steady.. Its pretty odd when you have two bellys touching each another.. My OC do not get to cum in all occasions as she was worried the contraction would squeeze the bb's head... I gota cum with small head in only.. I would say its pretty exciting for the earlier few sessions, but you would tend to worry and lost of interest in the later stage... Of cos OC still BJ until few nights before birth..

Thank god our boy is healthy today and really congras to you being a due papa! Welcome to the club!
Old 27-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Spencer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My OC asked me go eat myself sianzzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1