The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
She stay Bukit batok ??
No idea, ask original poster.
Old 30-12-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
PM me to add for wechat sharing. The rest depends on your skill but kinda important to make them feel u asking them out as a gf, and trust u to get them into bed to taste their watery pussy in no time.

Lets share hp/wechat contacts for easy maids, most can be found using wechat, anyway actually i believe. Reminder to put on a good guy front to pretend to care for them.

Hi bro. Can add me to your Wechat: Fabiandave1711
Old 30-12-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
WeChat group for maids hunter. PM me your wechat id to share photos and skills.
Cannot add me bro for maid group. Fabiandave1711 Wechat
Old 30-12-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farz6611 View Post
Got a maid to share,she always free wed thur fri morning till noon,off day sunday but she need $$ go hotel pm wme ur wechat.
Bro can pm me. Wechat Fabiandave1711
Old 30-12-2018, 12:35 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helgadaz View Post
Hahaha. How did you manage to get it for free?

Only an idiot will pay 100 for bj . 100 I might as well go Geylang find pretty china girl to bj me or Thai 50 bj 2 times somemore
Old 30-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Haha yes stay Anchorvale ask for bj 100 but I got it foc
Amy🦂 her nick 😁😁😁😁
Old 30-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helgadaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahhh I see quite a few are familiar with her. So how's her service?
Old 31-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
I realise...some people here ...they cannot get the grape...they just spoilt the whole bloody tree... there go another gems gone...anyway thanks to that guy...u know who u are and hence the reason why I do not want to share anymore and do not like to associate myself with anyone here...

end up now she feel like making a police report...

Some people are just real idiot here...anyway it is fine if I lost it ...my fault for sharing anyway and expose too much of myself. I know who you are anyway and thanks anyway.
Yes, agreed, there are always spoiled apples around, i didnt share my maids ctc here too coz they treated me as their bf even after some of them had went back to your country, as far as I know, you treat them good, they treat you good more, basic things to do is show respect to them and they will repay you with excellent services on bed.... I only share those maids that is looking for extra income that is fwb...
Old 31-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Chat with one maid from Badoo yesterday at around 8 am since I have sometime till 12 noon, and she truly know exactly what I am look for and quoted $60, available from 10.00 am for one hour only as she needs to do part time house cleaning. I asked for reduction and was rejected. In the end, no meet up.
Old 31-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Share name and location to look from. This one.? Badoo
Old 31-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Chat with one maid from Badoo yesterday at around 8 am since I have sometime till 12 noon, and she truly know exactly what I am look for and quoted $60, available from 10.00 am for one hour only as she needs to do part time house cleaning. I asked for reduction and was rejected. In the end, no meet up.
Can give badoo link? See i can get free or not.
Old 31-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes, agreed, there are always spoiled apples around, i didnt share my maids ctc here too coz they treated me as their bf even after some of them had went back to your country, as far as I know, you treat them good, they treat you good more, basic things to do is show respect to them and they will repay you with excellent services on bed.... I only share those maids that is looking for extra income that is fwb...

Yup, that's the way bro.
Old 31-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree with you mate.
Old 31-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fuyoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well I been following this group for awhile and I happen to found one Philippine maid yesterday. Nothing special so far. Here is my story. Was at home in the noon looking at the appt. this Philippine maid reply. Chat for awhile she say she is at Ang Mo Kio going home soon. So I say let’s meet up and I can send her home. Reach her place too early and she say wanted to meet her friend somewhere nearby her place before she go home. So send her to the place she is going to meet her friend. While waiting for her friends I hold her hand, no rejection. After awhile her friend called and say she has reach the place. Before she go off my hand was on her leg also no rejection. Kiss her and say good bye to her. In the night we have a video call before she sleep say that maybe next Sunday she is free. She is mother of one, her body still not that bad. Will try to bring her to hotel in the next meet.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:32 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post

He dun share but he post here to show off at the end of the day kenna flamed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1