The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
felix1988 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros can advise?
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/iris/

So long never massage liao , no more decent SYT ML , this one have been in my we chat for damn long never tried before .
Old 25-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
I am stupid. the thing is when you visited a ML for a few times, become a regular, and then good feelings grow slowly slowly and become addicted to this feeling - is that crash? or what...?

The thing is that she is popular. It sometimes gets me very upset and uncomfortable when thinking of she is touched by many people everyday. and some annoying clients she will also share with me. I know I am too serious sometime as they are just ML or WL. once gets upset, just hope they are gone for good. The world becomes quiet again.

Please do not judge.
The game of kc is very stimulating if u possess several traits, lack of empathy, shallow emotional responses, no guilt, which helps u in becoming of master.

Imagine u feel nothing, it lead to fearlessness, it helps u whether u r dating a local girl or a ml cos u simply have the power to approach girls w/o any fear of rejection.

Of cos narcissism is hyper attractive too when a man is full of self love. Creating an alluring image, dressing themselves for maximum impact, especially u talking a kc game full of deceit and excitment. remember is just a game.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-02-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My MR for Yilin: http://www.shenhua69.com/yilin/

Booked a 90 mins session with her yesterday.

As she was outside, she told me that she would be 15 mins late.

First impression when I saw her was a GND type, average looks. First impression of her room was not very good, as the toilet had a bit of sewage smell. When she stripped I noticed a tummy , which was not shown in the pictures as they were only taken on the top half of her body.

Massage was very good, lots of strength and pressure at my aching areas. Only downside was that she used her phone quite a number of times throughout the massage. The massage lasted for around 45 mins.

As it was my first time trying HDLY, I didn't know what to expect, but hers was pretty bad as from what I expected. No boobs rubbing, not sensual enough. Did not get hard from that. She noticed it and asked me to turn around for a HJ.

HJ was pretty good. She lied down beside me, with her head on my shoulders as she said she was tired. The position was very comfortable, but as a result, I was not able to roam south.

After I exploded, she cleaned me up and left me on the bed for about 10 mins while she washed up and used her phone. Afterwards, finished off with a head massage, arms massage and legs massage.

Suddenly she said she had to end the session slightly earlier because she had another customer in 30 mins and she needed to eat dinner before that. Sent me to shower and she immediately put on her clothes.

Looks: 6/10 (60% resemblance to pictures, face looks older up close)
Body: 5/10 (I personally don't like my girls with tummy, hence the low score)
Boobs: 6/10 (B cup)
Massage: 8/10 (hard and shiok. Would have given a 9 if she did not massage with 1 hand while using her phone)
HDLY: 3/10 (did not get me hard)
HJ: 7/10 (non-mechanical, quite shiok)
GFE: 6/10 (smiles a lot, but not much talk, probably coz its my first visit)
Damage: $110 for 90 mins, but she ended the session at 75 mins
RTM: No
Old 25-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been trying to find these two gals through search engine but cannot find...
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7924 - cherry
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/baobao/ - baobao

any bros can give an insight? TIA
Old 25-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

get clone???

looking for May

http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=474388

came out this Daiyu (same phone #???)

http://sbf.rocks/showthr...&highlight=may

than what the page said, all NO, even the message is playing piano , the worse is A+ only.
Old 25-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro,sorry to hear that it happened to you.
If you have read thur this thread, this can be avoided...
I think the TS uses a main line for booking so any gals you selected also same no. to call so....
Anyway better sessions next time~
The next session is always better. At least that what I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
get clone???

looking for May

than what the page said, all NO, even the message is playing piano , the worse is A+ only.

Old 25-02-2015, 10:38 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro,sorry to hear that it happened to you.
If you have read thur this thread, this can be avoided...
I think the TS uses a main line for booking so any gals you selected also same no. to call so....
Anyway better sessions next time~
The next session is always better. At least that what I hope
Wealth of infos .. tks bro .. Upz 18 ..

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 25-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I had the best and most sexisfying session in months with Fei Fei 菲菲 http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7849

I had tried Yang Yang; she is professional: will do AR and BBBJ (at least 8/10) nicely, but lacks GFE (0.5/10 to me). However, Fei Fei has BOTH professionalism PLUS high GFE and MUCH BIGGER boobs with a Slim figure for almost the same price!!!!

I asked for 1HJ, massage followed by BBBJ & Tit-fuck for $100. Fei Fei was most obliging to my request and customised the HJ, massage exactly how I like it: slow & sensual for HJ, hard massage.

Fei Fei's catbath is very arousing, can make my little bro erect again after the HJ earlier. Very few women can make me steam so quickly! Fei Fei's BBBJ started with warm water in her mouth. Then she licks and tease my balls gently and sensually: feels so shiok... She is the first ML I encountered who gave so much attention to tease, lick & suck my balls. (All other MLs will quickly BBBJ and make us cum ASAP.) Knowing that I like it slow, Fei Fei adjusted her BBBJ tempo to my desired speed. She did a series of BBBJ, teases the balls, then BBBJ & tease the balls then back to BBBJ: all done slowly and sensually.

I was getting worried that I may not have enough time for my fav tits-fuck but Fei Fei replied my dick is not hard enough, which was true. She patiently BBBJ with lots of patterns until my dick is fully erected. Then she gently rubs some oil on my dick and proceed to tit-fuck. Fei Fei's E-cups are 100% natural: soft, bouncy and very nice to touch and caress, perfect for tits-fuck!!! I had tried tits-fuck with all the big boobs MLs, Fei Fei's tits-fuck is the BEST I ever tried! Feels so heavenly, so ecstatic!!! Really feels better than the other girls

I gave Fei Fei a hug before I left. She has a slim waist and I lay my head on her big bouncy boobs: feels so nice... Gave her a peck on her lips and left feeling 1000% satisfied!

Attitude:9.5/10
Looks: 6.5-7 (Prettier than pic)
Boobs: Cup-E or at least a huge Cup-D
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8-9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Tits-Fuck: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

P/S: Fei Fei is staying together with Shan Shan 善善http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7810. You can ask for shuang fei if interested.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Btw bro more info for you... This Dai Yu seem to be fl on another site for 100/1/1 as Baby so...
And the May also same advert as Xiao Cao.
Bro you can try the no. here if you still keen on May aka Xiao Cao but not sure have massage or not....
P.S. No wonder the pics seems familiar...
P.S.S. Really same gals or not I cant cfm but same pics so...

Quote:
get clone???

looking for May

Tks bro will up you back when I can..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
Wealth of infos .. tks bro .. Upz 18 ..

Old 25-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
I am stupid. the thing is when you visited a ML for a few times, become a regular, and then good feelings grow slowly slowly and become addicted to this feeling - is that crash? or what...?

The thing is that she is popular. It sometimes gets me very upset and uncomfortable when thinking of she is touched by many people everyday. and some annoying clients she will also share with me. I know I am too serious sometime as they are just ML or WL. once gets upset, just hope they are gone for good. The world becomes quiet again.

Please do not judge.
Was once like you , fell into it deep and hard. Lost a big chunk of my pay every month and nearly lost my job for thinking so much. At the lowest of my life , the FL whom I adore the most is taking pictures happily with other guy and his Audi posting all over Wechat.

Advice you to really keep yourself out of it because to be frank she's showing her affections to not only you but some other customers (usually rich ones with lots of paying power)

The expensive lessons that I learnt :

You get to see realities , true cold hard facts.
You will strive harder to become the guy that drives Audi or even Porsche.
You can almost approached any ladies without fearing of rejections.(at point 3 , I've found my girlfriend already , everything I did in the past for those ML/FL becomes a joke)

The power of KC trap is real

MR for:
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/baobao/

Just came back from a session with her. Very sextisfying.
Location is at central and easy to locate , alot alot of parking.
Her place is the most discreet that I find so far after 4 years of chionging.
Her specialty is sensual touches and BBBJ , didn't really had massage at all.
Mind blowing first shot CIM , 2nd shot not much response from me but her diligence managed to get it out.

The only bad point is that she has 2 MALE roommates , very turn off. Could hear their conversations during session.

Overall was great , a full one hour and money well spent.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Was once like you , fell into it deep and hard. Lost a big chunk of my pay every month and nearly lost my job for thinking so much. At the lowest of my life , the FL whom I adore the most is taking pictures happily with other guy and his Audi posting all over Wechat.

Advice you to really keep yourself out of it because to be frank she's showing her affections to not only you but some other customers (usually rich ones with lots of paying power)

The expensive lessons that I learnt :

You get to see realities , true cold hard facts.
You will strive harder to become the guy that drives Audi or even Porsche.
You can almost approached any ladies without fearing of rejections.(at point 3 , I've found my girlfriend already , everything I did in the past for those ML/FL becomes a joke)
i
The power of KC trap is real
Depends who is hurting if she did gave her all to u,u wont care the guy with audi. the wechat is likely not her real account just to show off to other jiemeis. so is lame talking abt retribution when they in this dark side.

money doesnt give power in fact u fall deeper if u think it can buy love. that not something that hurts her instead it hurt u.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
get clone???

looking for May

Hi bro, yes please avoid this. Went to three different girls from this stable all is the different from picture, service okok only.
Old 25-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
The only bad point is that she has 2 MALE roommates , very turn off. Could hear their conversations during session.
This is another reason why I prefer to book a ML who has her own place.
Others may close an eye, but to me, I prefer the privacy and most importantly, a quiet environment as PRCs can get rather loud when they speak!
Old 25-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bros ,

Anyone have tried Wiki before ? price sightly higher

http://sbf.rocks/showthr...ht=wiki&page=2
Old 25-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Hello bros ,

Anyone have tried Wiki before ? price sightly higher

http://sbf.rocks/showthr...ht=wiki&page=2
this gal have been here for sometime already, use to have alot of bad review or her as a FL but seem to die down. probably her service had improve since then? Is she a ML now? waiting for your review on her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1