The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Super331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Bros,

Saw that Jessica is back? Anyone can kindly share her contact? I'm pretty late to the party...
Old 15-03-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
The more returness the better, more competition will help adjust prices or improve service levels for the playground
Service level yes. Prices difficult, once go up hard to come down. Ever hear that GST will be reduced?
Old 15-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Service level yes. Prices difficult, once go up hard to come down. Ever hear that GST will be reduced?
also COGS higher liao no choice, must up price
Old 15-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://beautycastle.website/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

any bro know is this the famous nuru natalie?
Old 15-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://beautycastle.website/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

any bro know is this the famous nuru natalie?
Nope, that one retired liao.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 15-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Non-massage FR will be removed.
Old 15-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fucking exhausted at work, take a break so write some overdue FR bah. Since my favourite girl went home last year I've gone to see a few ladies. Only went once for each of them. Ok anyway, i just anyhow write my thoughts without scores or anything

1. Melody
The one on beautycastles, i think she's been doing this for a long time so most folks will know her. The pics are definitely her but she is a fair bit older in person. I'm shit at guessing people's age, but she not young lah. Still quite chio considering. Massage is solid even though that's not why we go. HJ also solid. Quite a thicc body which I like. I only went once so far but will consider returning.

2. Sophia
On SLG. Dont look like photos, the video is a much more accurate representation of her looks. Still quite chio. Sensual ok, went for capped bj which to some might be pointless but it was still quite intense. Her boobs are nice but she will position herself in a way that dont let you roam. No ass. Had a good time still but probably won't return.

3. 7P
First time go find her even though she's been doing this forever. Looks are ok, banging body. Will get into the shower with you which is quite hot. Never try to fool around in the shower cos first time there dont want to spoil session. Very polite, good attitude, very comfortable atmosphere. This one can rtm if looking for a no nonsense kind of session.

4. An An
This one is LN friend right. Didnt try to make appt with LN cos i actually dig An An's looks more. Location quite convenient. The woman herself quite hot, I dig it. Went for HJ. Session was good. Likely will rtm. I think quite hard to get appointment though.

I think that's all, didnt go too many sessions at all haha. Was considering trying Fei Er in the next couple of days but a tall drink of water just returned so gotta force myself to wait.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 15-03-2021 at 04:29 PM.
Old 15-03-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 4
newbieMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg21 View Post
I've visited Celine and Cheryl. Both are good.
Any comment for Melody and Judy (beautycastle)/Angel Baby?
How are they if compare to Celine and Cherly? Thanks bro
Bro...how about celine and cheryl review from u??want to know more about thm, wish to try
Old 15-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Hi Bros...
any ML here provide Ar ?
thanks bros
Old 15-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post

3. 7P
First time go find her even though she's been doing this forever. Looks are ok, banging body. Will get into the shower with you which is quite hot. Never try to fool around in the shower cos first time there dont want to spoil session. Very polite, good attitude, very comfortable atmosphere. This one can rtm if looking for a no nonsense kind of session.

No nonsense is the right word, in the shower she will piak your hand if u dun behave.....
Old 15-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
No nonsense is the right word, in the shower she will piak your hand if u dun behave.....
HAHAHA ok lucky i never try anything then.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Fucking exhausted at work, take a break so write some overdue FR bah. Since my favourite girl went home last year I've gone to see a few ladies. Only went once for each of them. Ok anyway, i just anyhow write my thoughts without scores or anything

4. An An
This one is LN friend right. Didnt try to make appt with LN cos i actually dig An An's looks more. Location quite convenient. The woman herself quite hot, I dig it. Went for HJ. Session was good. Likely will rtm. I think quite hard to get appointment though.
Hi bro mind me asking which anan you visited ? Tks for the frs

Last edited by Javabeans; 16-03-2021 at 06:50 AM.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wrongthread

Last edited by wushimushi; 15-03-2021 at 10:23 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 15-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Non-massage FR will be removed.
Thank you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Deleted
Should read more more carefully what this thread is about.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 15-03-2021 at 10:45 PM.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thank you bro!

Should read more more carefully what this thread is about.
The Zion road joint OKTs & their runners are really desparate..... spamming so many threads with their fake FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1