The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cignobilis View Post
thanks for sharing bro, would luv to see more of her, maybe her face?
Must protect my neighbor lah...
Face only in my collection nia...
Old 10-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Another lovely morning showtime....

Old 10-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I went to dubai half a year ago and was shocked how liberate the muslim country is. There was this water theme park and there are so many girls in bikini, a few of them dont have padding so the nipples is damn obvious when they come down from the splash.

i remember 2 young girls wore white bikini that was so transparent they might as well not have anything. at first one of them still try to keep covering up with her hand but after awhile she forgot about it again

saw a few muslim and arab in bikini with clear nipples from their translucent sports bra too. was a bit shocked i saw more zaogeng or transparent stuffs in a muslim country than in europe.
U sure u r in Dubai bro ?
Thou they dum allow n cover up every single part as their law
Old 10-12-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U sure u r in Dubai bro ?
Thou they dum allow n cover up every single part as their law
Dubai is the more liberal middle east.
Go watch the Bling Empire in Netflix, the ME version.
It's a place where the filthy rich gather.
Anyway, when in doubt, just Google,

https://www.experiencedtravellers.co...ratis%20gather.
Even alcohol is allowed, though its a Muslim country. Just be discreet and, respectful.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Dubai is the more liberal middle east.
Go watch the Bling Empire in Netflix, the ME version.
It's a place where the filthy rich gather.
Thxs bro may be my misconception all the while
Old 10-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bobolubobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went to dubai half a year ago and was shocked how liberate the muslim country is. There was this water theme park and there are so many girls in bikini, a few of them dont have padding so the nipples is damn obvious when they come down from the splash.

i remember 2 young girls wore white bikini that was so transparent they might as well not have anything. at first one of them still try to keep covering up with her hand but after awhile she forgot about it again

saw a few muslim and arab in bikini with clear nipples from their translucent sports bra too. was a bit shocked i saw more zaogeng or transparent stuffs in a muslim country than in europe.
Nice share bro. Now world cup going on, should be able to see more of those supporters from Europe and South America.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today my SIL purposely wore a sleeveless top and a super tight pair of FBT shorts. She sat on the sofa and made herself comfortable by exposing her sexy clean shaven armpits. What a sexciting sight to behold! The FBT shorts showed her smooth upper legs and sometimes a bit of her panty and butt cheeks. Damnnnnnnnnn!!

On top of that, she also wore a bra with loose bra straps. The bra straps would drop down but she chose to ignore them. Damn teasing I tell you.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Today my SIL purposely wore a sleeveless top and a super tight pair of FBT shorts. She sat on the sofa and made herself comfortable by exposing her sexy clean shaven armpits. What a sexciting sight to behold! The FBT shorts showed her smooth upper legs and sometimes a bit of her panty and butt cheeks. Damnnnnnnnnn!!

On top of that, she also wore a bra with loose bra straps. The bra straps would drop down but she chose to ignore them. Damn teasing I tell you.
Nice view! Did she know you are beoing her?
Old 11-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vantalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Somebody is going to get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post

Old 11-12-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro manure

Up you 19 points.

In their shopping mall, you can see but mostly in burka which cover their body and does not reveal their voluptuous shape.

However there are those liberated ones which wear body hugging dress. These are the ones that reveal more flesh.

Anyway you can buy pork in Spinnell supermarket. The pork section is located in a sort of room by itself.
Yeah, shopping mall wise i never really bother to look la my wife was beside me and when they wear until so conservative don't even have face nothing to look.

but the atlantis water theme park really surprises me to the point i want to go back again. especially when i don't play the slides and just waiting for my wife and daughter, sit there 1h can see a lot of nice stuffs.

one thing though, i notice the young teenage angmos, those have smaller boobs have cute small nipples but but arab boobs have huge areolas. i saw more than 20-30 girls zaogeng from those slides i noticed the patterns.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
NABOseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, shopping mall wise i never really bother to look la my wife was beside me and when they wear until so conservative don't even have face nothing to look.

but the atlantis water theme park really surprises me to the point i want to go back again. especially when i don't play the slides and just waiting for my wife and daughter, sit there 1h can see a lot of nice stuffs.

one thing though, i notice the young teenage angmos, those have smaller boobs have cute small nipples but but arab boobs have huge areolas. i saw more than 20-30 girls zaogeng from those slides i noticed the patterns.
OMG 20-30 zaogengs, so shiok
Old 11-12-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The same night when I was chilling in my room browsing FB on my desktop PC, SIL suddenly came in. Wife was in the living room watching Sisters Who Make Waves. By the way, I find 于文文 damn hot in the show. Her voice is so alluring, her dance moves are so sexy and her attitude during the show is just so captivating. Simply couldn't take my eyes and ears off her... Anyway, back to the SIL story.

SIL: I have something to tell you.

Roger: Yes, what is it?

SIL: I know you have been ogling at my armpits and body the whole day. You not afraid I go tell jiejie?

When I heard that, I was completely taken aback. I was like ohh shit, she noticed. I tried to regain my composure and act dumb a bit.

Roger: Huh? What do you mean? Why suddenly say things like that?

SIL is one daring girl I have to say. She sort of knew I was going to act dumb so she came in with a plan in mind.

She moved closer to me, and nearly brushed her boobs on my face. I could smell the scent of her sleeveless top which she has been wearing the whole day.

Ohh, did I mention I was only cladded in a tee and underwear? It was damn hard to control my lil bro downstairs. Lil bro wanted to wake up and have a piece of the action. I tried my best to hide it from her view.

SIL: This is what I meant. I know you have been looking at these and my body the whole day today. You really not scared I go tell jiejie hor?

Before I could even react or say anything, she placed both her hands on my shoulder, purposely letting me see her sexy armpits. Ohh my sweet heaven, the smell and the view.

SIL: Yea, and my armpits too.

Last edited by rogertks; 11-12-2022 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, how's she going to tell her sister? That you used your eyes to molest or rape her armpits?
You wear only underwear as in the brief or boxer? She comes into the room, what if you raise your voice ask her why is she getting so near you? She could be scolded or slapped by your wife lor.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Funny, how's she going to tell her sister? That you used your eyes to molest or rape her armpits?
You wear only underwear as in the brief or boxer? She comes into the room, what if you raise your voice ask her why is she getting so near you? She could be scolded or slapped by your wife lor.
Meaning he was still in shocked literally had lost his conscious. Yet he still managed to live his imagination.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro rogertks, what happened next?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1