The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2014, 04:20 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fatChick5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Nudity around family and friends in your home?

This question is not meant for those of you that are nudist or naturist. But intended for the average person/family.

While you were growing up or even still today did/do you or your parents run around naked in front of you and maybe some friends that are present at the time, and what did the friends say or do during this time?

I think home nudity is wonderful and should be taught to children that being naked is not wrong or ugly provided it is practiced properly.
Old 19-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nudity around family and friends in your home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatChick5 View Post
This question is not meant for those of you that are nudist or naturist. But intended for the average person/family.

While you were growing up or even still today did/do you or your parents run around naked in front of you and maybe some friends that are present at the time, and what did the friends say or do during this time?

I think home nudity is wonderful and should be taught to children that being naked is not wrong or ugly provided it is practiced properly.
Not so much with friends but at home it isn't s big deal!
Old 19-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

There is a line to be drawn here...I wouldn't want my grandmother running around nude or even topless. Its traumatizing... But in general, if one's physique isn't one to show off, do be considerate to the discomfort of others in the same space.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Many years ago, came across a family. Guys walking around the house wearing underwear with their dick always erection. While the ladies love to wear red colour panty. And always zhao geng

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Not really run around naked ba.

My house have a rule by my mum

When in the room, you can be naked... Nobody will care...

When out of the room, for girls, mimimum a t-shirt on (Can no bra, and with panties only). For guy, can just wear a bottom (Shorts or underwear only)

However if there's friends or relatives over, girl have to wear with shorts, and guy can be in shorts (shirtless).

Again, at times when friend or relatives came over, we don't know, and still will wear underwear, or like my sis, a t-shirt with panties walking around only.

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 19-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post

When out of the room, for girls, mimimum a t-shirt on (Can no bra, and with panties only). For guy, can just wear a bottom (Shorts or underwear only)

However if there's friends or relatives over, girl have to wear with shorts, and guy can be in shorts (shirtless).

Again, at times when friend or relatives came over, we don't know, and still will wear underwear, or like my sis, a t-shirt with panties walking around only.
wa... can i be your siblings as well.
Old 20-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:

That's a very healthy practice. I think people nowadays are too uptight about their bodies.

Compared to Japan, Korea, Taiwan who are more relaxed about nudity.
Old 20-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
wa... can i be your siblings as well.
Haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
That's a very healthy practice. I think people nowadays are too uptight about their bodies.

Compared to Japan, Korea, Taiwan who are more relaxed about nudity.
Well. There's good and bad I guess. And yes, I do agree that it's a healthy practice... BUt seems doesn't have in many families... (As in Singapore...)

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 29-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At home alone I am always naked... but never tried with friendz.. I am generally shirtless with just boxers on in front of friends...
Old 29-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha...

Well. There's good and bad I guess. And yes, I do agree that it's a healthy practice... BUt seems doesn't have in many families... (As in Singapore...)
Don't see any negatives. Children who grow up in families where nudity was common generally don't have any hang ups with their bodies.
Old 30-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

It is just a pair of army shorts (the black one) with no undies on for me. Full nudity is either in the room with IC around or when I know no one is at home.
Old 30-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ladylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ill usually put something over when im at home as there are men in the household..

but with my girlfriends, we're a pretty tight group so no issues being naked in front of each other during stayovers or when we're showering or changing.
Old 30-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylove View Post
ill usually put something over when im at home as there are men in the household..

but with my girlfriends, we're a pretty tight group so no issues being naked in front of each other during stayovers or when we're showering or changing.
wow imagining group of naked girls... wish i can join your group.. hee heee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1