The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Xian, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
oh yes ... xi'an will be a nice place to explore these sites ...
as for R&R ... i do not have any info's as i was there with my gf ...
Thanks bro for tempting me further. Now i really want to go soon! Does anyone knows about "R&R" girls options there?

Any kakis keen to explore together?

Cheers!
P.s. Am also keen on Xinjiang too.
Old 13-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u neber tell me mah ....
next trip .... we r going to 洛阳...
Luo Yang ah...In HENAN leh...heheheee! When will that be?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 13-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Luo Yang ah...In HENAN leh...heheheee! When will that be?
probably in oct/nov period when the weather is cooling ...
Old 13-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
then another restaurant ... serve us 16 dishes and 4 deserts ... for 4 of us ..
how to finished the food ??

[IMG]
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That's why la...Neber jio me sure cannot finish the food.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 13-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear All,

In Xian, there are all kind of 小吃, 老老孙家 has all kind of typical 陕西food, including the famous 羊肉泡馍. Otherwise, next to the 西安市政府 (on the left side when you stand facing the building), is the 回民街where you can find a great variety of Muslim food. I usually stay at the 钟楼hotel where there is in-house HC from which you can call for massage and other activities. Near the hotel, there are all kind of restaurants as well.

One activity that I never missed whenever I was with my portable R&R with me. I would fo to 华清池. There, at the bottom of the mountain where the hot spring is directed to a bath house in the 华清池 (On entering the gate, you can see it at the right hand side). I would bring the girl to the bath house, and pay for a cubicle for two person (it is less thatn 100 RMB now, I think), and you can enjoy a bath with her and other associated activities.

Otherwise there are pubs in the city, I have even scored by having a student from one of the universities, and who was a mix blood of Hans and Mongorian. For this, I was very lucky as I was and now older and am not handsome. Try you luck.

There are many joints at the outskirt (West) of Xian, but it is safer to go there with the locals. I happen to know few of them and I was never disappointed. One warning, the girls in Xian, especially those from the KTVs and similar joints can be schemy. They could be good in putting up a good front, and she would change once the deal is secure and she is already in your room. This is partly the reason why I usually brough along portable R&R when I went to Xian.

I shall be heading there in the later part of the year for work and this time, without any portable R&R as I have retired from this kind of activities already.

Hahaha....

Enjoy! Brothers, while you can, in Xian.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear All,

In Xian, there are all kind of 小吃, 老老孙家 has all kind of typical 陕西food, including the famous 羊肉泡馍. Otherwise, next to the 西安市政府 (on the left side when you stand facing the building), is the 回民街where you can find a great variety of Muslim food. I usually stay at the 钟楼hotel where there is in-house HC from which you can call for massage and other activities. Near the hotel, there are all kind of restaurants as well.

One activity that I never missed whenever I was with my portable R&R with me. I would fo to 华清池. There, at the bottom of the mountain where the hot spring is directed to a bath house in the 华清池 (On entering the gate, you can see it at the right hand side). I would bring the girl to the bath house, and pay for a cubicle for two person (it is less thatn 100 RMB now, I think), and you can enjoy a bath with her and other associated activities.

Otherwise there are pubs in the city, I have even scored by having a student from one of the universities, and who was a mix blood of Hans and Mongorian. For this, I was very lucky as I was and now older and am not handsome. Try you luck.

There are many joints at the outskirt (West) of Xian, but it is safer to go there with the locals. I happen to know few of them and I was never disappointed. One warning, the girls in Xian, especially those from the KTVs and similar joints can be schemy. They could be good in putting up a good front, and she would change once the deal is secure and she is already in your room. This is partly the reason why I usually brough along portable R&R when I went to Xian.

I shall be heading there in the later part of the year for work and this time, without any portable R&R as I have retired from this kind of activities already.

Hahaha....

Thank u bro PTR for the info of Xian, will bring along lunchbox there in Sept.
Old 13-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear All,

Hahaha....

bro PTR ... never know u r very well verse abt xi'an else will seek ur advices ...
and yes ..... it seems that 羊肉 is very popular in xi'an ... but i hate the smell of it ... yuck ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh
Thank u bro PTR for the info of Xian, will bring along lunchbox there in Sept.
next time .. me bring maggi mee there ....
Old 13-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro, if go 洛阳, can also 顺便 go 开封 lo...

actually, the route 西安 -> 洛阳 -> 开封 is one of my travel wish list, apart frm 北京 -> 天津 -> 沈阳 & 哈尔滨 in the north.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 13-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
err... i bring 杯杯面, can?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 13-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
err... i bring 杯杯面, can?
Now, instead of Portable R&R, I bring Museli Bar (Uncle Tobby is the brand). Old liao mah!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, if go 洛阳, can also 顺便 go 开封 lo...
actually, the route 西安 -> 洛阳 -> 开封 is one of my travel wish list, apart frm 北京 -> 天津 -> 沈阳 & 哈尔滨 in the north.
thanks for the info, bro ...
we intend to go to 西安 then to 洛阳 ... looks like 开封 will be in our itinerary liao ...
Quote:
err... i bring 杯杯面, can?
actually there r many fast food restaurant in xi'an ...
but my gf dun like ....
Old 13-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
no need lar .... xi'an is not expensive and u can cover the town in 2 days ...

i am not so used to the food in xi'an ... most of it r spicy ...
our tour guide bring us to the first restaurant where they serve all kinds of 饺子.. i think abt 20 types serve in a plate of at least 4 pcs .. how to finished ??
then another restaurant ... serve us 16 dishes and 4 deserts ... for 4 of us ..
how to finished the food ??

Really a good spread of food.

But quite far if I were to travel from xiamen or fuzhou to shaanxi. Maybe next time bah.
Old 13-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro PTR ... never know u r very well verse abt xi'an else will seek ur advices ...
and yes ..... it seems that 羊肉 is very popular in xi'an ... but i hate the smell of it ... yuck ...

Haha! Brother,

Yes, I used to be in Xian very often, and used to know some good and bad 'locals'. Good ones for business and bad ones for cheonging.

Next time if you go Xian, you may consider going to 咸阳, where Qin dynasty originalted. Girls from Xian, those schemy, but are stilll better than Dong Bei girls.

My 2 cent worth in sharing my 2 decades of humble experience in China, a country that I love so much for its rich culture and other things.......

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Really a good spread of food.
yes ... but most r not to my taste ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
My 2 cent worth in sharing my 2 decades of humble experience in China, a country that I love so much for its rich culture and other things.......
totally agreed .... love its rich culture and history and most important ....
the 妹妹 ....
Old 13-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Haha! The hot spring is not hot enough to cook the maggi mee, and Bro FGG will be bring lunch box to bring back mutton?? I am lost. Museli bars can be consumed easier with hot water especially for this old man with weak teeth, Hahaha....

Oh yes! Xi'an girls are usually shorter and darker, opposite to Dong Bei girls. Used to have one portable R&R from 宝鸡,a small place at the outskirt of Xi'an.

Xi'an itself is very small, the Centre is at the Bell Tower, and with four main street, North, East, West, and South Da Jie. Enjoy yourself in Xi'an. The KTVs in the city are not very happening, but those at the outskirts are better. Most of the KTVs at the outskirt are posh and usually have a big toilet, one half for the usual business and the other half has an over-sized sofa for the you know what (as evident by the boxes of tissue papers next to the sofa). Used to do it in the toilet, but found the experience not very pleasing especially when there are many people in the room and there are always people keep kncking the door.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1