The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Anybody knows what happened to Lin Lin? Heard that she got picked up by anti vice recently in Area N...
House owner called police, and referred to ICA today.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Are you confirming that ZY fits this criteria?
Or merely declaring your preference for young and shaved? Hehe
Class A abalone. Maintained reasonably well. One highlight of hers is youthfulness and another is that mouth work. Verified.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Has xiaoyi rtc ? The one with good bone cracking massage ?

Anyone can recommend similar good massage ?

Stiff neck and wants a good massage .
Old 09-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
House owner called police, and referred to ICA today.
She's been here for quite awhile. Anybody unlocked her before?
Old 09-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
AntTodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Natalie 2 days ago(probably don't need, but she requested)
https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Service queen, a looker from every angle imo(you'll get a chance to look from many angles during nuru), high GFE.
Natural boobs, very nice with small areola, slim body and I cannot emphasize this enough, her mid section is FLAT. No slight tummy, no c-sec scar or tattoo coverup.
Massage, good.
Sensual, better.
Nuru, best.

I'm not the easiest to cum, evident by my number being tagged with [难出] on one of the db a ML showed me.
Natalie's service and overall feel really surprised me when I erupted.
Was apologetic because I thought I took a long time and may have overrun, but she said she doesn't feel I took long.
I looked at the time and true enough, there was still 5mins to spare when I was almost out the door.

Been to quite a number of popular ML recently based on MR bros provided, so far those who made me cum were:
GDMR(LMM couldn't and gave me her contact)
ZZ
LR

RTM Natalie? Definitely.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...d.php?t=739099

She is local singaporean that know her work well, her hard massage to me is 1 the best.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...d.php?t=739099

She is local singaporean that know her work well, her hard massage to me is 1 the best.
Hi dude,, is she the meaty type?
Old 09-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi dude,, is she the meaty type?
Yes bro, I tried her some time back. Massage good, ambience in room good, clean towels, soft music. Shower was run down though. Located at area G, ok for me but not for some.

Horny Milf with really big jugs, full nude, full roam n wet easy. But expensive, 60 + 80, pay at the end. If 100, I would RTM. Anyway, that was last year Nov, before I met Hebe.....
Old 09-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got hebe's pic or contact?
Old 09-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Booked a one and half hour session with fiona after reading the good reviews of her service. The experience is wonderful and I came out of the session feeling very satisfied with her service.
My personal review of her service :

1. Attitude – friendly and chatty
2. Prostate maintenance – worth it
3. Handjob – sensuous and enjoyable
4. Body massage – solid with sufficient strength (oil)
5. Boobs – soft and big is my boobs lover hahaha…

Will definitely return to massage when the pocket is comfortable.

Cheers
I remember last time she offered nuru and BJ.
Before i can try, no more.wasted
Old 09-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Xing Chen https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/

Looks: ‘Meitued’her face to make it narrower, her real face is broader with make up.
Body: not a baby elephant , but not as slim as pic.
Height: 1.6? Or shorter?

Went in to check out what’s the debate about her previously.
No comments on her age

Service- as described.
RTM? - no, Personal preference- TN,YZ,Bella,Angel
Plus got so much more to try, summer , carol, dan ni
Old 09-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
FR for coco:

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/

Couldn’t find much FRs on this girl so decided to try her out for myself a few days ago. She works out of an MP at the fringe of town area. Young, cute, and looks like her pictures, especially the one where she places her finger on her cheek. Probably in her mid 20s. She’s not fat, but she’s got a tummy, like a girl who just can’t be bothered to take care of herself.

Paid $50 upfront to start the session, MP style.

Massage: 8/10 - girl knows where to press and isn’t a piano player

Her SLG ad says she does capped BJ for the price but that’s a negative. You'll have to top up for that.

Want her to take her top off and let you play with her tits? You’ve got to top up $20 for that too. But since I was in the mood, I decided to, and to be frank, her Bs aren’t the best I’ve seen.

Sensual: she jacks you off slowly and takes her time, so that bit’s quite enjoyable. No cat bath, but she’d lick your nips.

My entire experience lasted only 37 minutes, from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.

Total damage: $120

RTM: No because I don’t appreciate all the hidden charges + I got shortchanged on time.
Still at area T? Shower facility back up?

C
Old 09-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporean123 View Post
anyone got hebe's pic or contact?
For what? PCC?

C
Old 09-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntTodd View Post
Tried Natalie 2 days ago(probably don't need, but she requested)
https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

RTM Natalie? Definitely.
The capped BJ - do you have to bring your own condom?
Old 09-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaycee View Post

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/

Location: Central, stay alone 1br. No parking around that area.

Looks: close to pics.
Body: looks slim in oversized white tee but when take off some body fats. Boobs are small b w big nips.

Service: shower alone. quick massage n sensual begins. The usual catbath n blow. Not bad but feels routine commercial like she’s trying to get u off n job done.

Overall: rtm no. Maybe we no chemistry but uses phone a lot before. Once finished on the phone as well. Prob those try once to see face kind.
Visited her recently too. Finally got to try her after failing to get a response on quite a few occasions.

Agree with bro jayjaycee for the most part. I felt that she was just trying to get me off quick and out of the house in the shortest possible amount of time. Very quick massage (<5 mins). The whole session ended in about 40 mins. She didn't really use her phone during the session, but the vibe she gave was very cold and commercial.

Looks wise, I had high hopes after looking at her pics, but she looks older in real life. Was a bit disappointed actually. Not ugly though, just average.

Having said that, her sensual was good.

Rtm: No. No rapport with her at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1