The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 04-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19880 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Tried So had my happy session first before she did the waxing for me, which was done quite professionally imo.. left happy...
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

has anyone tried Eva AMK recently? any FR?
Old 05-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
has anyone tried Eva AMK recently? any FR?
Is this the Eva from ss ?
Old 05-03-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Holycowz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried N*n* thanks to contact from bro max_priest. Good experience and yes I like she concentrate on the erotic zone more than other typical MP. Massage skills also not bad. Good balance.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Is this the Eva from ss ?
Eva from SS now at Bedok
Old 05-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangy View Post
Ok, so I went to huat block Lorong 7 just last Thursday. Viet lady did Thai style massage for me. She said she used to work in Bedok.
I opted for one hour $60 massage. Massage was good. Legit. When turned around, facing up, she asked me want to juagen or not. Now, I never did it before. Only read about it in this forum.
I don’t know if she can do a proper juagen so I declined. She said never mind, next time come again. I didn’t ask her how much though.
I’m thinking whether to try juagen with her or go to one of those experts posted in this forum…
Anyone tried juagen in Huat block Lorong 7 before?
So, I went back to this place. 90min massage with juagen. $120.
Massage only damage is $85 for 90min fyi

Her massage is good. Technique is good. She can feel the areas where I’m sore and really attack those spots. A proper Thai style massage. Because this time I went for 90min instead of the first time 60min, she had the time to 踩背. Wow… ‘cracked’ up spine real good.

To the juagen. I’ve never done it before. Afraid it would be painful. Turned out ok. She used a hot stone to do the massage. Is this usual?

Anyway, it started from the tummy. Then pressed down the sides of the groin.. the area where the legs meet the groin. There’s the usual ‘sng’ feeling but luckily no pain. No pain throughout the juagen actually. Just sng to varying degrees. Then she was pressing at the area between the butthole and balls sack. That was pretty sng too. Then pressed right under the balls sack. This repeated twice or thrice.. she really used her strength to press/poke.

After that she sort of ‘plucked’ (for want of a better word) the nerve? At the perineum area.. very strange feeling. Also plucked at the area under the dick, above the balls sack. Again, fortunately it wasn’t painful.

Then she used the hot stone to press the groin, perineum, area above the dick.. that was quite pleasant.

Finally, she used both hands now, one hand held the scrotum downwards and really pulled it down. The other hand held up the bird bird and pulled it up. Wow, could feel inside the body literally got two ‘nerves’ being stretched… again, lucky no pain. She said if I felt pain here means kidneys have to get checked.

So I conclude I didn’t have any or major blockages… if she did a legit juagen for me.

Bros have similar juagen experience at other joints?

I will probably return for massages when I get the time. Not gonna do juagen since I don’t have problems there..
Old 05-03-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:

Her massage is good. Technique is good. She can feel the areas where I’m sore and really attack those spots. A proper Thai style massage. Because this time I went for 90min instead of the first time 60min, she had the time to 踩背. Wow… ‘cracked’ up spine real good.

To the juagen. I’ve never done it before. Afraid it would be painful. Turned out ok. She used a hot stone to do the massage. Is this usual?

Anyway, it started from the tummy. Then pressed down the sides of the groin.. the area where the legs meet the groin. There’s the usual ‘sng’ feeling but luckily no pain. No pain throughout the juagen actually. Just sng to varying degrees. Then she was pressing at the area between the butthole and balls sack. That was pretty sng too. Then pressed right under the balls sack. This repeated twice or thrice.. she really used her strength to press/poke.

After that she sort of ‘plucked’ (for want of a better word) the nerve? At the perineum area.. very strange feeling. Also plucked at the area under the dick, above the balls sack. Again, fortunately it wasn’t painful.

Then she used the hot stone to press the groin, perineum, area above the dick.. that was quite pleasant.

Finally, she used both hands now, one hand held the scrotum downwards and really pulled it down. The other hand held up the bird bird and pulled it up. Wow, could feel inside the body literally got two ‘nerves’ being stretched… again, lucky no pain. She said if I felt pain here means kidneys have to get checked.

So I conclude I didn’t have any or major blockages… if she did a legit juagen for me.

I will probably return for massages when I get the time. Not gonna do juagen since I don’t have problems there..

Hi can share ctc? would like to try the juagen. Thank you
Old 05-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Hi can share ctc? would like to try the juagen. Thank you

I’ve PM you. Do let me know about the juagen..
You’ve done it before elsewhere?
Old 06-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
from what I learnt in the past when I went because needed hard back massages for a spine issue, no specials. apparently the boss will report men who ask their MLs.
I saw a lady look not bad outside “pretty relax spa” so ask for her name. Found out it’s Angel, Viet.

The most I unlock is that She will do 30 mins of continuously Playing around the balls . I was wondering when she will finish off, but she never did despite tons of persuasion. Charge 68 (on top of 1 hour 68 ) somemore.

Like others say, it’s probably a clean massage that hard sell packages. If the boss really does that as you say, then I Probably won’t go there again.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2261 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
I saw a lady look not bad outside “pretty relax spa” so ask for her name. Found out it’s Angel, Viet.

The most I unlock is that She will do 30 mins of continuously Playing around the balls . I was wondering when she will finish off, but she never did despite tons of persuasion. Charge 68 (on top of 1 hour 68 ) somemore.

Like others say, it’s probably a clean massage that hard sell packages. If the boss really does that as you say, then I Probably won’t go there again.
This joint is clean massage joint. If you want specials, should go elsewhere.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly i dun even call it a clean massage joint, clean massage wun go near the groin area, let alone 30mins of continuously playing around the balls(not playing wif the balls)?

68/hr for entrance is fairly acceptable, the other 68 is paying for almost nothing ..
Old 06-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

Did you try Love spa beside ? Think mainly Vietnam also. Always jio me when I walk past. Should have more happening than relax.

Last time the FUZU moved behind 18x, just below where TT working. Think go inside can go upstairs since same unit. Lol
Old 06-03-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Can PM details bro?
Old 07-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2261 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Did you try Love spa beside ? Think mainly Vietnam also. Always jio me when I walk past. Should have more happening than relax.

Last time the FUZU moved behind 18x, just below where TT working. Think go inside can go upstairs since same unit. Lol
the two units belong to different owners. cannot simply walk from level 1 to level 2.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
So you paid 68+68?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1