The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

H12 R01 - Inter, I think something wrong with her, or maybe it's just an act, you know. Definitely not going to RTF, speaking of H12 I miss H12 R06 - MJ, she's a dream girl!
Old 21-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on INTER (H12R1).

I totally agreed that she is over-hyped. Dont know why there is a Q? Looks and service so so only.

Tried her last week. Once enter her room she told me that the session is 20 mins only (so particular about time!).

The AR and BBBJ so so only. Nothing to shout about. Violet and the rest can perform better.

The best part is while doing her in missionary, request her to change to doggie, she replied "20 mins only! You want to extend the time? Add another $50?" I said no. Then she stop and said "time is up" and went to the sink to wash herself up. I was like WTF!! I have not cummed yet. Dont want to create a scene, so lan lan washed up myself, dressed up and left the room.

Feeling frustrated, I went over to hse16 Rm16 and spent another $50 on Carol. What a difference in service, very GFE and finally unloaded song song.
Old 21-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on INTER (H12R1).

Just to add. I spent a total of 14 mins in INTER's room.
Old 21-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold

For better services value for $$ and better value margin, go CAT50

Latest PT Cat50 list, supposedly they provide best budget services, please add or modify as necessary

H02 R02 - Maggie (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R03 - Sally (Ex GL80 )
H02 R05 - Mum Mum (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R08 - Wa Wa (Ex GL80 name Chivas)
H02 R09 - Hong Hong (Ex GL) S$40
H02 R12 - BoBo
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (Ex KS)
H02 R16 - Michelle (Ex GL80 named Leng Leng)

H07 R02 - Jac (Ex GL CAT80 - 1st floor) looks attractive
H07 R06 - Joyce (Ex GL CAT150 named Seiko - 1st Floor) good services
H07 R11 - Carol (Ex GL - 1st Floor) good service, attractive
H07 R01 - Ann (Ex GL CAT100 - 2nd floor) good services
H07 R03 - Sugar (Ex GL CAT150 named Emelda - 2nd Floor) good services
H07 R05 - Queenie (Ex GL gal -2nd floor)
H07 R06 - Kathy (PT old bird - 2nd floor)
H07 R28 - Miki (Ex GL CAT80 named Twin - 2nd Floor) good

H10 R04 - PS (Ex GL ??)
H10 R06 - Irene (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H10 R10 - Kathy (PT old bird ) Young, Chatting
H10 R11 - Judy (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services
H10 R12 - Kico (Ex GL CAT150, same name)

H11 R05 - Rose (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service
H11 R06 - Yan Yan (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H11 R11 - Jolene (Ex GL150, same name) looks attractive, good service
H11 R12 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 named Carol One) Good Looking, time watcher

H12 R01 - Inter, (Ex GL CAT150, same name) slim tall sexy, services so so
H12 R06 - MJ (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good service
H12 R08 - Janet (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service

H14 R06 - Violet (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good services
H14 R09 - Li Wen (Ex GL CAT 80, same name) big boob, service lousy

H16 R04 - YoYo (Ex GL CAT80 named Hai O)
H16 R10 - Ada (Ex GL CAT80 named Mong Ting) looks attractive
H16 R12 - Jennifer (Ex GL CAT80 named Ya Wen)
H16 R13 - Vivi (Ex GL CAT80 Kar Leng) good services
H16 R14 - Ivy (Ex GL CAT80, same Name)
H16 R15 - Amy (Ex GL CAT80 )
H16 R16 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 ) Not time-watcher,good n chatty.
H16 R17 - Moon (Ex GL CAT80)

H24 R12 - Diamond (Ex GL CAT150 named Sammi) good services
H24 R28 - Xiao Tian (Ex GL CAT80 *New*) good service
H24 R33 - Lai Lai (Ex GL CAT80 *New*)
Old 21-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff88 View Post
FR on INTER (H12R1).

I totally agreed that she is over-hyped. Dont know why there is a Q? Looks and service so so only.

Tried her last week. Once enter her room she told me that the session is 20 mins only (so particular about time!).

The AR and BBBJ so so only. Nothing to shout about. Violet and the rest can perform better.

The best part is while doing her in missionary, request her to change to doggie, she replied "20 mins only! You want to extend the time? Add another $50?" I said no. Then she stop and said "time is up" and went to the sink to wash herself up. I was like WTF!! I have not cummed yet.
Bro jeff88, sorry to hear your unpleasant experience with Inter. However, my experience with her was drastically different. Not only was she not a time watcher, she was actually very accommodating. I did her in missionary and doggy, ended up with a mind-boggling CIM

I agree that her slurred speech is a turn off. But her full and rounded buttocks are very good for doggy
Old 21-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
H12 R01 - Inter, I think something wrong with her, or maybe it's just an act, you know. Definitely not going to RTF, speaking of H12 I miss H12 R06 - MJ, she's a dream girl!
Inter (H12 R01), is she the one at the end of H12 ? left hand side, right ?

If she is the one at the end of H12, I also tried her before few weeks ago. I think she is just putting an act, acting without caring what the guy is thinking or talking. she just trying to act cute and sweet.

Every thing is very SOP. When I inside room, I regret liao, I think I'm the one rushing to get job done and leave...
Old 21-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

BTW I'm not a fan of Inter and haven't RTFed her (although the CIM was superb...). Just try to be fair and point out she's not THAT bad, at least not always.
Old 21-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today went BL,straight cheong to H10.Target first three room on the left.1010 not working,1011 & 1012 door closed.Went further in 1004(heard is new girl)door closed too.Peep at 1001,last room,seems like new face, any bro here know?anyway not my type
Walk to 16 ,saw carol was there but very fast one apek go in.most angpai not available.
Walk back to house 10,11 & 12 door open,fast hand fast leg go into R12.
Wapian this girl very good at BBBJ...My didi merikita untill very big and hard,si bei song
Cat bathe,tuning,A R (ask me to stand on 4 limbs)
Her boby very smooth....neh neh natural and soft,touch her also make my blood boiled...
FJ:missionary position nia...cos cannot tahan
RTF:Sure la,thumbs up for H10R12
I think she is a heavy smoker,her teeth alot of tobacco stains.
She has a very seductive look.
last time she work in GL L20,she told me.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

H10 R12 - Kiko, yes she cute, good service. Will RTF soon. God, dunno where to start, so many girls, so little time! How?!
Old 22-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today go BL again...yesterday session with Kico sibei song,small bro head itchy again...wamt to RTF her.
Reach there she didnt work today...wa lan,both her neighbour 10 & 11 off too.
remember there is a new girl at R4..walk in and see alot of bro waiting for her...sian liao.
LL walk to H16,walk in all the way ,pat there(bonk her b4,no chemistry)17 and 16(carol) available.
quickly go in 17 room.She is mid thirties,friendly attitude,I like..look like a normal OL.
Her tongue abit short,so talk not so clear,but very friendly and chatty,can talk.
Start by me laying on my front,start catbath my back first,wa,this pattern never tried b4..song
BJ or BBBJ ?don noe cos when about to enter her,rubber is there liao...dont noe when she put on me didi head.Her blow job also very good
Offer me 69 too,but i dig her chee bye hole only,and frenching is allowed too.
Didnt rush me during the session,when me off load,she smile and said shiok or notof course la,i like her good attitude.
AR with me on my 4 limbs,and at the interval blow my didi,heaven man...
After the session,she told me BIg s is at H10 R4,and jolene H11R?,should go and try them cos they were cat 150 at GL,sure gd svc haha.
RTF:Sure.
She is cat 50.
Said bye to her,still have time for me,walk walk to H12 again,saw inter,wearing a white knit long sleeve shirt,cover her hot pant?or undies?talking to her neighbour in front,jammed up the whole corridor haha...cos alot of indian bio her got wear undies or not.(I suspect she wear g string only)
I think this girl quite high leh,like on drug like that...of course i noe is not cos if AV spot check ,sure deep shit.
Oh ya ,H16R17 told me now total of 44 girls(if i remember correctly) from GL reported work to BL now,more to come ,the other house with alot of ex cat 150 is H7.
Old 22-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

After the influx of the GL Msian WL into Petain, i went to stroll around to look see. Pat is not around, so i can better look around H16. But the famous room 10 to 12 not around.

I went to H12R01 got queue. Walked past H7R06 and found Joyce a bit plumb. Finally saw H7R28 girl smoking outside, her looks ok so i tried.

She has a bit of fats around tummy and ass, but her looks quite ok in the room. I find her service quite good, GL cat and she is quite frenly. No frenching however.

Overall 50$ is ok. Giving Pat and Kit and Kathy etc queens of petain a run for their money.
Old 23-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

As I mentioned before, I went down to PT today to see Xiao Tian (H24 R28). Our appointment was 1:00pm, she told me the day before that she would wait for me so I would be her 1st customer on her last day. True enough when I reached her room, the light was off but I know she is inside already. Before I could knock on her door she opened it already and there she was.

I went in and booked her again for an hour.

After our session, I saw that there is a new girl in H24 also, R15.

Diamond (H24 R12) is on sick leave and will be back on the 30th of Nov. I wish her well. Missed her a lot.

Before leaving PT did some research on WLs which I know you guys will find out in my other posts.

'Til then .....
Old 23-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
As I mentioned before, I went down to PT today to see Xiao Tian (H24 R28). Our appointment was 1:00pm, she told me the day before that she would wait for me so I would be her 1st customer on her last day. True enough when I reached her room, the light was off but I know she is inside already. Before I could knock on her door she opened it already and there she was.

I went in and booked her again for an hour.

After our session, I saw that there is a new girl in H24 also, R15.

Diamond (H24 R12) is on sick leave and will be back on the 30th of Nov. I wish her well. Missed her a lot.

Before leaving PT did some research on WLs which I know you guys will find out in my other posts.

'Til then .....
i went yesterday afternoon too, alot of cat50 are not around. diamond is not around, Pat and Kid also not around....

in the end, i RTF vivi H16R13. this is my 2nd session with her, service is better than 1st time. Everything is quite SOP for Cat 50. One thing worth mentioning is, she do 3 rounds of "catbath-AR-bbbj", the service seem longer than other cat 50
Old 23-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

May I remind bros this long weekend, probably lesser WLs r operating their biz. Many customers, no doubt but, causeway jams. Long weekends JB cabs r fully booked, pte 1 also, so i think we will find many angpai not turn up.

Best time is this Thursday, b4 the long weekend jams.
Old 23-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 2010

Suddenly i remembered 2010 after the Intergrated restorts opened. More ppls coming in, of course not all guys will visit BL. Thing is IR do bring in biz for BL, cause allready i saw over weekends group of Malaysian uncles there.

Next yr, expect more customers, no wonder the operators have invested more rooms. But, hope they will maintain the min numbers of WLs. Main customers r still locals &, Malaysian, especially those working here, earning Sing$, bros across the causeway, come in will find is expensives. I have spoken this in 1of the threads. Sorry! recycle old stuffs.

Operators next yr i think will rise up rentals, forcing WLs not making profits2leave, newcomers all $50, therefore i can 4see is getting expensives to have a session there. Allready few bros upgraded their sessions to 1hr.

If that's true, nothing much anybody can do anything. This is not something we can go to the authority, voice our complaints b4 it happens. Is disappointing that BL is not going2b 1of the budgets brothel here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1