The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Hi! I’m heading to Dongguang this week. Any recommendations for massage or massage with activity? Thanks
Old 17-04-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Hi! I’m heading to Dongguang this week. Any recommendations for massage or massage with activity? Thanks
Even way before covid all humsup joints have gone extinct. One dragon sauna service is arranged via outcall/incall if you have the network. Not cheap!

Those clean body/foot massage places are still in existence.
Old 17-04-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Even way before covid all humsup joints have gone extinct. One dragon sauna service is arranged via outcall/incall if you have the network. Not cheap!

Those clean body/foot massage places are still in existence.
Thanks Tony for the reply. I downloaded the apps mentioned in this thread but didn't have China mobile number to activate account. Will see if lady pop up in Wechat when I am there this Wednesday.

Any prominent place or street I should go walk walk please share. Thanks.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Thanks Tony for the reply. I downloaded the apps mentioned in this thread but didn't have China mobile number to activate account. Will see if lady pop up in Wechat when I am there this Wednesday.

Any prominent place or street I should go walk walk please share. Thanks.
This is the Guangzhou thread.
I suggest reading up the Events In CP thread.

Dongguan has many towns so you've to be specific on which part you're heading to.
You heading to my second home in Changping town is it?
Old 19-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This is the Guangzhou thread.
I suggest reading up the Events In CP thread.

Dongguan has many towns so you've to be specific on which part you're heading to.
You heading to my second home in Changping town is it?
I’m clueless where I am heading. Client arranging everything from airport to work then back in 1 week. Haha... I’ll just go with the flow then. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tepsoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Guangzhou next month, is there any spa/massage/sauna places which offers full service?

There has been when I was there before but not sure if there is any ?
Old 05-08-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sinner1105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any recommendations for guangzhou spa n ktv? Im going over very soon, pls pm me. Many thanks
Old 14-08-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cream44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, mind to share contact pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatman2020 View Post
Freelancer Guangzhou

Date & Time of Session: 2 Oct evening
Nationality & Language: China, Mandarin some English
Face:9/10
Body: 8/10 Big tits very nice
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 1200rmb, 60 min
Repeat: yes

Found this freelancer froma friend, so if you need the contact PM me. Any way, aarranged a booking with here and she arrievd to my hotel in about 40 mins, and wow she was hot, bug tits nice arse and wearing a very short skirt..

She showered with me and then to the bed for a great massage lots of ball play while massage me, turned me over for BBBJ and 69. sweet pussy, she got verry excited and so we got down to business, lots of moaning and she was clearly enjoying this.

Would highly recomend will be using her again later this week..
Old 17-08-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
Any bro got contact for FL in ShanTou(汕头).

Bro , you got any FL lobang ? Arriving there in a few days . Thanks
Old 07-09-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It has been 21 years since i last visited China. I am thinking of visiting Guangzhou for the first time around end of OCT. Any bro is going too around that period?
Old 08-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cowabanga is Cool - loads of Potential

any recommendations for 水疗 in GZ?
Old 10-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys

Just wanted to give a heads up about the spa scene in Guangzhou for the first timers or newbies out there.

Generally speaking there are three main types of spas, namely 92, 95 and 98.

92 refers to handjob finish
95 is BBBJ
98 is full service (very rare)

Sometimes you may also come across terms such as XT which is 胸推 or boob rub. Spa prices have gone up quite a bit since COVID, and 92 costs about 450 to 490 RMB for 80 minutes 2 shots. 95 is around 700+ RMB currently. A good thing about these spas is you can actually stay there for as long as you'd like, and eat the buffets there during mealtimes, all inclusive.

The closer you are the to main city area I.e. Tianhe District, the more likely a spa will be 92. The further away in the outskirts like in Baiyun or Haizhu, the more likely you can find 95 or 98. Might be due to 95 or 98 being riskier and carrying heavier penalties so better to have them located in more local districts.

In order to get these specials, you'd need to make a book via a captain /部长. Otherwise if you just walk in, you'll only get clean massage. No GQ will be asked during the session, it is a given, if booked through a captain.

The SOP is that you'd go to the receptionist to report the last 4 digits of your mobile number or whatever number you give the captain, you'll be given a wristband that serves as your ID and also the key to the lockers. A towel boy inside will help you with giving you your bath towels and helping you with hanging your clothes etc and then you'll take a bath NS style with no doors, just walls separating everyone. Then you'll change into a disposable pyjamas once done and you'll be waiting in the lounge area. Some larger establishments actually have masseuses asking if you want a neck or back or feet massage but take note these are clean masseuses. After a while the captain you booked with will then assign you to a room and that's where the therapist/ 技师 will be waiting.

The ones I've been so far, will always do a lap dance and grind you and get you to feel them all over before proceeding. For a 95 spa I once had my therapist get me to stand on the bed and she gave me a BBBJ standing up. Anyway after that, it will be massage followed by a 92 or 95 service. Therapists are always clocked against a punch in/ punch out system so you will definitely get the full duration and don't have to worry about getting shortchanged time wise.

Feel free to let me know if you want more information.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Feel free to let me know if you want more information.
Thanks for the guide. But how to contact the captain though.
Old 28-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going around early Nov or end of oct?
Old 06-10-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Lebleb125

mod removed 2 of your posts for quoting entire long posts...pls edit...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1