The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sighs... I msg three ladies , but no reply.. is it too early ?
Old 16-12-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAboyz View Post
Sighs... I msg three ladies , but no reply.. is it too early ?
For morning slots, you should have arranged the night before. Typically most ML wake up later than us
Old 16-12-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
For morning slots, you should have arranged the night before. Typically most ML wake up later than us
Thanks bro..
Old 16-12-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

FR for Tang Tang

2nd time visiting.
I think she is slightly under the weather + having menses + no wear much makeup. I rmb her being better looking but still looks okay
Looks : 7/10
Body: 8.5/10 - unfortunate she was wearing menses panties + slight tummy fats
Service: 8/10 accomodating but felt more like a polite friend than a lover
BJ: 10/10 Turns out she did not offer BBBJ but only CBJ... but wow her skills is amazing cause she made me cum just by her mouth alone even with cap.
Imagine no cap even more shiok.

Overall Verdict: She gives a 傻大姐 vibe. Quite comfortable to be with. But lacks the sensual lover which I am going for... also, she is pleasant looking but on second look perhaps not my preferred.
Old 16-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Msg 6 ladies no reply, is it because it's windy ? Demoralising
Old 16-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAboyz View Post
Msg 6 ladies no reply, is it because it's windy ? Demoralising
U got go b4 or 1st time trying ml

If 1st time then maybe u msg the less popular ml loh and ask them add u into the dstabase

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 16-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
FR for Tang Tang

2nd time visiting.
I think she is slightly under the weather + having menses + no wear much makeup. I rmb her being better looking but still looks okay
Looks : 7/10
Body: 8.5/10 - unfortunate she was wearing menses panties + slight tummy fats
Service: 8/10 accomodating but felt more like a polite friend than a lover
BJ: 10/10 Turns out she did not offer BBBJ but only CBJ... but wow her skills is amazing cause she made me cum just by her mouth alone even with cap.
Imagine no cap even more shiok.

Overall Verdict: She gives a 傻大姐 vibe. Quite comfortable to be with. But lacks the sensual lover which I am going for... also, she is pleasant looking but on second look perhaps not my preferred.
2nd time still condom ?? Hmm sian loh...u got try asking her for bbbj , no condom and she reject ? Or she just auto caps on and you keep quiet never say anything

To be fair, it is safer for both u and her to use a condom as STD like gonnoreha and chalmydia can spread via bbbj.......some girls they will default use condom and only remove the condom if u speak up

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 16-12-2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Malaxi was an utter disappointment….
Granted she has some hot/cold stone massage.
But damn her size n granny panties……..
Seriously an utter disappointment.
U mean she is FAT ? Like F A T fat kind of pui chai with rolling flabby fats Or muscular kind of bigger size ? Cause some girls they do lots of excercise but their body natural big bone and meaty

Anyway u call ml fat will trigger some white knight or should i say fat knight to defend the fatty ml

Old 16-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Decided to contribute back to this thread too, after having been away for for a long long while (same as bro macktamer).

Found the current playground vastly different from the past; it now seems like a ML's market rather than the bros' mkt to me; messages to a few went down the abyss, but thankfully got a few who were willing to accept my bookings. Here's my humble review for the following ladies engaged:

1) Arissa
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
Location: Condo in the NE; very convenient for BMW/private tpt. Room is impeccably clean, on par or maybe even better than a commercial spa. 8/10

Appearance: mid-30s; presentable, wore a black dress, slim figure. 7.5/10

Shower: ownself. NA

Massage: the qualifications are not for show; she is professional and takes a lot of pride in her work. Massage done on massage bed. 9.5/10

Sensual/HJ: 7/10. Comfortable, but before she could finish her moves i already shot. Oops...

Concluding remarks: spa setting, towels smell good; services vanilla, FC; however, she's an excellent choice if you want to go for a good rub down.

RTM: Yes

2) 7P (七公主)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/
Location: Condo in the Central (B); very convenient for BMW/private tpt. Ample parking available. Room is cosy, like visiting your girlfriend's apartment. She gives you located-based step-by-step instructions, like treasure hunt. 8/10

Appearance: 30s, but cute-looking, slim figure with natural Cs. 8/10

Shower: Recently am quite the sucker for shower; she wears gloves while showering you, reason being it dries her hands. Detailed and thorough. 7.5/10

Massage: knows her stuff. The "lying like a dead fish" was kind of cute though. Massage done on bed. 8/10

Sensual/HJ: 8/10. Good control on your bro, particularly enjoyed the edging massage. Can opt for 1 or 2x HJ.

Concluding remarks: cosy setting, towels smell good; limited GFE but a really sincere person, SN, quite well-balanced, i consider her as my fail-safe.

RTM: already RTMed.

3) Yang Zi (洋子)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yangzi-massage/
Location: Walk-up apartment in the Central (S); not convenient for either BMW/private tpt (parking lots are limited and only good for small-med cars). Room is dark, with occasional mouldy smell. 5/10

Appearance: late-30s MILF, heavily discounted (>50%) compared to advert photos, plump with natural Cs. Having said, I really dig her boobs, not sure why. 5.5/10

Shower: Provides shower. 6.5/10

Massage: Average, not as skillful; will check in with you on strength. Mainly 指压. Massage was done on bed. 6/10

Sensual/HJ: Provides capped BJ with suction and tongue work. Can opt for 1 or 2x HJ. 7/10.

Concluding remarks: location abit tricky, room settings requires improvement, limited GFE, SN. BJ was a bonus but at the pricing and offerings, there are other options.

RTM: No.

4) Mala Xi (马拉西)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/malaxi-massage/
Location: Condo in the NE (S); convenient for BMW/private tpt with limited parking available. Room is cosy, like visiting your girlfriend's apartment. 8/10

Appearance: late-20s, tall, cute-looking, pleasing to the eye; not slim but acceptable with natural Cs. 7.5/10

Shower: Shower myself. NA.

Massage: on point, but a little let down as i was expecting longer and a more thorough. Was the dough to the "MLX rolling pin". Massage done on bed. 7/10

Sensual/HJ: 8/10. GFE quite gao on this one. Only 1x HJ ava.

Concluding remarks: cosy setting, towels smell good; 傻大姐 personality, good GFE, SN, good to chat with, i like the ear picking, head massage and 头疗. So it makes up overall.

RTM: Yes. not sure if i can score another before she RTC.

The above are what i have experienced for myself during the sessions. YMMV. Cheers.
Old 16-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I doubt Baby will come back. for some reason her business seems really bad, same day booking usually very easy to get and a lot of slots available. It’s probably quite costly for her to come back.
Tried her once.
Did not RTM because I can feel her finger nails during the massage....
Other than that she is nice lady to chat with and nice pair of boobs.
Old 16-12-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

agree she not that fat type la lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
U mean she is FAT ? Like F A T fat kind of pui chai with rolling flabby fats Or muscular kind of bigger size ? Cause some girls they do lots of excercise but their body natural big bone and meaty

Anyway u call ml fat will trigger some white knight or should i say fat knight to defend the fatty ml
Old 16-12-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Seeking for honest opinion ,

Hi bros I always have this question in my head.

If ML provide BBBJ for every customer. Or maybe CIM.

Next customer received BBBJ. Will it be clean after mouth guggle or is it the previous cum will come to my bro?
Old 16-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for Bros who upped me the points 🙏, like stocks market swing up down 😂not really paid attention to it. Sometimes just like to add some clarifications from my experienced and contributed some 2 cents advised from my experienced that can help some Bros who needed its
Old 16-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
Seeking for honest opinion ,

Hi bros I always have this question in my head.

If ML provide BBBJ for every customer. Or maybe CIM.

Next customer received BBBJ. Will it be clean after mouth guggle or is it the previous cum will come to my bro?
Usually gargle will kill but again is not 100 percent. Listerine only 99 percent. Also, disease may not be from other bros cum but the server. The safest is just HJ or CBJ.
Old 16-12-2022, 02:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Thanks for Bros who upped me the points 🙏, like stocks market swing up down 😂not really paid attention to it. Sometimes just like to add some clarifications from my experienced and contributed some 2 cents advised from my experienced that can help some Bros who needed its
Nothing wrong for being straight forward bro. Keep it up.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1