The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
go read through 1000+ pages and do your own research lah, expect to be spoonfed still want to roll eyes?
Bro, don't talk to me like some chump newbie. Yes i have read past posts and kindly ask for an update for 'specific' things from Senior Bros, and you post some useless garbage info that is less than useless. so yes you deserve some roll eyes if not a face slap if that's how you treat Senior bros that have been around longer and contributed way more information than you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
beer clubs, discos, music cafes, salons etc
I kindly asked for an 'update' on the freelance/pickup scene in HCMC, and this is the garbage you came up with? Why don't you add shopping malls, restaurants, airports, taxi cabs, boats, sidewalks, airplanes, bathrooms , churches, temples to your list as they are also arbitrary places where women may or may not exist. SammyBoy Post of the year information here....

If you are too lazy to help another Senior Bro out with actual useful advice, then better to have the courtesy of posting nothing at all instead of useless vague garbage. You wouldn't even be capable of handling the mail delivery in my company if this is how your brain 'works', and i use the word 'works' very generously here

Last edited by lost99; 06-08-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wa, kana zap for pointing out lazy people who wants to be spoon fed, no wonder nobody wants to post in this forum anymore

@lost99 since you said you lao chiao why need to ask so much? go explore yourself lah hero, also have balls to zap and say go fuck yourself but no balls to leave name

end of convo

Old 06-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
As a PHD in the school of Cheong, i always plan for several backups in case things go sideways. Never put all your eggs in one basket, unless you are prepared to lose everything.
Since you are TS of JKT and shared many tips in JKT thread, let me share with you where you can find some pick-ups.

Fox Beer Garden
11 Hàm Nghi , Quận 1
Go after midnight

Poc Poc Beer Garden
39 Đường Phạm Ngọc Thạch Quan 1
Go after midnight

XOXO Club & Lounge
Lầu 21, 136 - 138 Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Q. 1, TP. HCM
After 11pm

Club 212
212 Nguyễn Trãi Q1
After 11pm

02 Gold Club
2 Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Bến Nghé, Quận 1
After 11pm

030 X Club
Highlights info row image
21 Tôn Thất Thiệp, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1,
After 11pm

Some of these places have FLs for you to choose and you just pay tips. Good luck.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Generally Service level in Vietnam is poor. Dont compare with those vietnamese girl u bonk at JB.
You will never find a girl with good service level like in Malaysia.
Dun expect good service in hcm unless the gal knew you for some time.

From my own experience, you need to turn the gal on and sex will be better after the first round. What you said is true and always insists to go to your own hotel. Dun rush into doing the deed but rather go slow and let the gal enjoy.

I may be a novice in hcm but I had my fair share of fun. I usually mixed around with the gals and their friends. Keep in touch using facebook and zalo. Best learned passable Vietnamese.

My friend taught me this and I quote "he who dares will benefit in Vietnam"
Old 06-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

I think the reason why people don't like to post in HCM forum is, becuase when there is sincere questions from even established contributors, Cocky little newbie nitwits who think they know everything, give retarded answers that just waste everybody's time. When someone asks for a recommendation for good place to eat, only a retarded child will say things like "cafe, restaurant, food court" etc..

Last edited by lost99; 06-08-2017 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Since you are TS of JKT and shared many tips in JKT thread, let me share with you where you can find some pick-ups.
Some of these places have FLs for you to choose and you just pay tips. Good luck.
Many thanks for your tips on FL in HCMC. I agree learning the language is always best and will open many doors and let you pickup many more locals who can't converse in English. But we can't possibly learn the language of all the places we visit. If i was more attracted to Viet party/pickup scene, perhaps i would be more motivated to do such...but i prefer the style of play in other countries more. No offence to the Bros here who love the Viet setup and gals here, but just different tastes for me.

I assume these places are more catered towards local Viet, VietKyu. If you don't mind answering, how is the English speaking of the girls here? and what is the average costs of the girls at these places? How would you compare these places/gal quality to that of Apocalypse now, or other international places you may have tried? (for example, Thermae in Bangkok, CJs in Jakarta?

I had went to 02 Gold club, but found it a total ripoff with bouncers trying to rob you for tips. Didn't see any obvious FLs, and the way it was setup (with sofas and bottle service only, no real dancefloor) and all the people there party in groups making it hard to pickup women in other groups. Some of these other clubs, i believe you pay for LCs to party with you and negotiate FS for afterwards. If so, I prefer places with independent freelancers as it is more cost effective, and allow me to chat and pull with many different girls in the club before striking my dagger. As stated, the only FL places i went to in HCMC was Apocalypse Now (some girls quote 200USD to start!, didn't even bother to nego.) and Go2 Bar, the prices and quality i found pretty poor and not good enough in itself to base an HCMC trip on.

Last edited by lost99; 06-08-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Many thanks for your tips on FL in HCMC. I agree learning the language is always best and will open many doors and let you pickup many more locals who can't converse in English. But we can't possibly learn the language of all the places we visit. If i was more attracted to Viet party/pickup scene, perhaps i would be more motivated to do such...but i prefer the style of play in other countries more. No offence to the Bros here who love the Viet setup and gals here, but just different tastes for me.

I assume these places are more catered towards local Viet, VietKyu. If you don't mind answering, how is the English speaking of the girls here? and what is the average costs of the girls at these places? How would you compare these places/gal quality to that of Apocalypse now, or other international places you may have tried? (for example, Thermae in Bangkok, CJs in Jakarta?

I had went to 02 Gold club, but found it a total ripoff with bouncers trying to rob you for tips. Didn't see any obvious FLs, and the way it was setup (with sofas and bottle service only, no real dancefloor) and all the people there party in groups making it hard to pickup women in other groups. Some of these other clubs, i believe you pay for LCs to party with you and negotiate FS for afterwards. If so, I prefer places with independent freelancers as it is more cost effective, and allow me to chat and pull with many different girls in the club before striking my dagger. As stated, the only FL places i went to in HCMC was Apocalypse Now (some girls quote 200USD to start!, didn't even bother to nego.) and Go2 Bar, the prices and quality i found pretty poor and not good enough in itself to base an HCMC trip on.
Bro,

The beer gardens and 212 club catered to mostly locals. There are gals who speak good enough english. I suggest you make friends with the manager or "guan ly". The manager can bring you FLs but you need to tip.

If you think 02 Gold Club is rip-off then rest same because mostly need you to buy bottle. You need to have some experience friends who know the local scene to help.

Once you open a bottle you expect to pay at least 3 to 5 mil include mixers. This is before tips and nego for ST and LT. ST at least 2-3mil and LT 4-5mil.

In hcm is not cheap to chiong alone and doing pick-up. Only Apocalypse will be easier but you have to compete with the caucasian.

In most of these places, you see groups celebrating birthdays and those gals dressed to kill.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro,

The beer gardens and 212 club catered to mostly locals. There are gals who speak good enough english. I suggest you make friends with the manager or "guan ly". The manager can bring you FLs but you need to tip.

If you think 02 Gold Club is rip-off then rest same because mostly need you to buy bottle. You need to have some experience friends who know the local scene to help.

Once you open a bottle you expect to pay at least 3 to 5 mil include mixers. This is before tips and nego for ST and LT. ST at least 2-3mil and LT 4-5mil.

In hcm is not cheap to chiong alone and doing pick-up. Only Apocalypse will be easier but you have to compete with the caucasian.

In most of these places, you see groups celebrating birthdays and those gals dressed to kill.
tks for sharing..
Old 06-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

In HCM it all comes down to expectations.
If come few days just to find value for money pretty girls fuck fest, then u are likely not get many options unless willing to pay much more. Better go JB or KL instead.

If u put food,shopping n tour in together w cheonging n lower your expectations a little for pretty girls then u are likely to enjoy more.
I just had my very enjoyable 2 weeks in HCM last month.
And i m looking forward to my next few weeks there soon.
I still view HCM as a very good retirement place for me.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Firsttimerinkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I am a newbie, visiting kl next week, may i know how I can.contact Viet girls? From my search here, it seems overnight is bout rm 600+, is that right? Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Poc Poc Beer Garden
39 Đường Phạm Ngọc Thạch Quan 1
Go after midnight

This is something new I learnt today.
I always assumed POC POC is not a place for pickup...will keep a watch out this time.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Firsttimerinkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, thanks for all the useful information. I will be down at kl for.a few days, can you share how to find Viet girls? Many thanks.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unlike Jakarta which you frequent, the FLs in hcm play hard to get. Always will open their big mouth to suggest ST 3m or LT 5m dong as though pussy is diamond crusted.

In HCM unless they are regular FLs which prowl the discos or music bars for a tip or payment, you will hardly be able to score on a single nite out. Regulars will not bother with bui vien because those are hookers. Usually the gals you knew will bring their friends and slowly you will expand your network. Nowadays ktv gals may not go out with client if the guy only been there once unless clients knew the mami and mami.
Agreed to certain extend. A lot fo FL in HCM nowadays play hard to get. Why? Cos there are some foreigners willing to spend that kind of $$ and FL nowadays prefer to do ST rather than LT. If they are able to get 5 ST @ 2 Millions; they got 10Million. Why should they go LT. That their thinking nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Personally I dont think Vietnam a good place to cheong. Either price too high and ripped off at tourist area, or fake pic and poor service among wechat and those gai goi online. You will never find a girl with good service level like in Malaysia.
Not really; you still can find gems in Vietnam if you know the place. Nowadays; a lot of seniors not willing to share anymore as they afraid others may spoil their market in VN. In Malaysia; a lot of vb with good service because they need $$ desperately to send back VN or some of them borrow $$$ from their so call boss in Malaysia. In Malaysia; if you manage to get a good boss; you are bless but if you are unlucky; all the vb earning will go their boss. Those boss are damn bastard. They can report police when they know the vb earn enough to back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firsttimerinkl View Post
Hi. I am a newbie, visiting kl next week, may i know how I can.contact Viet girls? From my search here, it seems overnight is bout rm 600+, is that right? Thanks in advance.
In KL, most of the vb cost RM500 to 700. Depending where you get the from.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 07-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Agreed to certain extend. A lot fo FL in HCM nowadays play hard to get. Why? Cos there are some foreigners willing to spend that kind of $$ and FL nowadays prefer to do ST rather than LT. If they are able to get 5 ST @ 2 Millions; they got 10Million. Why should they go LT. That their thinking nowadays.
Not uncommon for any FL group to have short-sighted greedy economic thinking. For Example, at CJ's in Jakarta, FL will request 2Jt at start of evening, and even reject reasonable offers (1.5jt) thinking someone will pay 2jt eventually, but will later accept 1Jt towards end if still not taken. At Thermae in Bangkok, girls try to use collusion to force 5000 baht price, but can be negotiable if you use charm and know how to do it. Its in the nature of all FL to be greedy and maximise profits in short term, at risk of jeopardising long-term repeat business.

However, my experience at Apocalypse Now and VN in general, was that VN girls are amongst the most mercenary and difficult to negotiate with. Still possible to negotiate, and you definitely should try, but more difficult than other countries in my experience. Negotiation with FLs takes a certain skill, and you need to be able to smile and maintain your charm, and not turn it to a straight business negotiation - you will likely piss her off if you do that. There is a certain emotional element to it, and you need to be mindful of that, and let her know that your offer does not relate to her physical/emotional appeal. I'll leave it as that. This is why so many Indian guys suck at negotiations with FLs (sorry if thats you), they treat it as a straight business transaction, and are unable to separate the numbers from the emotional element with the FL.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
In HCM it all comes down to expectations.

If u put food,shopping n tour in together w cheonging n lower your expectations a little for pretty girls then u are likely to enjoy more.
I just had my very enjoyable 2 weeks in HCM last month.
And i m looking forward to my next few weeks there soon.
I still view HCM as a very good retirement place for me.
Sounds familiar.!!

hcm is big and mysterious enough for many. All kinds of fun if you knew where to find and can afford time.

Quite a few of my friends cannot get used to the food but there always some food here that suits them. Bun rieu, bun mam, ban xeo and fried fish wrap. If you like to try Peking duck and dim sum in hcm then go to San Fu Lou or Ai Hoa restaurants. Some of the best cantonese cuisine in town but bear in mind the price not cheap. For address can google.

Many friends like Thai and Indon food.

You are expert in Pinoy food and personally I dun like it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1